ADVERTISEMENT

USF needs to fold their program and sell the trailers

Kerwin Bell, welcome to the Curse of The*Jim...I always thought the curse would be broken when the Wicked Witch of the West was gone, but it seems to be lingering afterwards. Don't know the cure now. Maybe the only cure is for them to drop to FCS football since that is the only teams they can compete with now. LOL.
I was a little fearful of him coming in at USF. No more. Even all my gator buddies that for years wanted him back in hog town have abandoned that ship. Apparently Valdosta was a legit program with or without him.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Chins up UCF fans. We lost last night. I'm at the point of 'big-whoop' the sun came up again after a loss. My humble-soul was already yanked out after the PITT loss. I can survive UCF losing...My main point is

---> AT LEAST WE ARE NOT DUH*BULLS... <---

Critical ConFLiCT

If UCF and UConn had the short-lived "Civil ConFLiCT" then it’s fair to give the USF/UConn series its own title. I am dubbing it the "Critical ConFLiCT" because it has usually been close, especially in East Hartford. Heck, last year in Tampa the Bulls squeaked out a 38-30 win over Randy Edsall and his Huskies.

I know Bulls fans don’t want to hear this... but that was the last USF win over a D-I FBS school. Since that victory over UConn at Ray Jay on Oct. 20, 2018, the Bulls have lost nine straight against FBS opponents.

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/sports/2019/10/05/usf-charlie-strong-bulls-connecticut-football

the article says it is streamed live on cbs sports website. 1230. Then will be aired at 7pm on CBS Sports on tape delay. But, really? I'm circling the Auburn Gator game at 3:30pm and pulling for the Tigers. Pulling against the gators and seeing them lose may help ease my sorrow from last night.

LOL@Duh*Gators?!? Doesn't have the same ring to it but if Auburn beats gators then at least I don't have to go into the office on Monday and hear it from the annoying gator fans. LOL.

Reactions: HammerB08
The hilarity of USF losing to UConn would help ease the pain. I can't watch live, but if I see they lost I may have to put on CBS-SN tonight for some laughs.

Its time to move on Cows, football is not going to work on your pasture.
If you think ucf is a relevant school (football or otherwise) in the national landscape, then you need to stop smoking crack rectally. You couldn't be more delusional and biased. No one other then ucf fans, give a damn. This is the most truthful comment you'll read. So, absorb it, get used to it and warm up to it.

If you think ucf is a relevant school (football or otherwise) in the national landscape, then you need to stop smoking crack rectally. You couldn't be more delusional and biased. No one other then ucf fans, give a damn. This is the most truthful comment you'll read. So, absorb it, get used to it and warm up to it.

You misspelled USF as "ucf"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT