ADVERTISEMENT

VA Restaurant Owners kicks out GOP Press Sec and her group

Did you just compare someone’s political association with someone’s sexuality, that can’t be changed, that isn’t a choice, that isn’t even remotely the same?

Gurl.

Yep. I couldnt give 2 shits for who you want to have sex with or your motivation to do so. Same with your political affiliation. Are you suggesting that I HAVE to value who you have sex with?

Reactions: Knight_Light
Yep. I couldnt give 2 shits for who you want to have sex with or your motivation to do so. Same with your political affiliation. Are you suggesting that I HAVE to value who you have sex with?

They’re building a double standard already for the CO baker opposition while applauding this restaurant

Reactions: Crazyhole
They’re building a double standard already for the CO baker opposition while applauding this restaurant

Considering I’ve stated that I think the baker did nothing illegal, that’s BS.

Sorry, there’s a difference.

It appears that my comment bears repeating for you. You didn't seem to understand the first time...

"Discriminating against somebody because they act like an asshole is nowhere close to discriminating against somebody because they are gay, or black, or Mexican, or Muslim, or Jewish, or female...

One day the assholes might get this through their thick skulls."

It appears that my comment bears repeating for you. You didn't seem to understand the first time...

"Discriminating against somebody because they act like an asshole is nowhere close to discriminating against somebody because they are gay, or black, or Mexican, or Muslim, or Jewish, or female...

One day the assholes might get this through their thick skulls."

What makes SHS an asshole? Because shes a republican?

What makes SHS an asshole? Because shes a republican?

1. I wasn't talking about SHS.

2. It doesn't matter what makes her an asshole. The business owner can dump her for whatever reason...except race, sex, some other protected status, or sexual orientation (yes, not protected yet.)

So let me get this straight. You guys are ok with not serving guests food because of political affiliation? Sounds pretty Nazi Germany to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: UCFKnightfan08
He's citing part of the civil rights act which is clear but, u must be consistent if throw someone out.

For example, tomorrow if another Republican or staffer is provided services....SHS rights were violated and she has a case. She was discrimminated.

The Red Hen owners don't know the law. In fact, in an interview....she said they took a vote. Not smart. I'll bet the IRS and health department magically put them under focus.

btw....gay rights aren't covered. That's a state law.

So let me get this straight. You guys are ok with not serving guests food because of political affiliation? Sounds pretty Nazi Germany to me.

So let me get this straight. Conservatives were applauding the Supreme Court allowing the baker to discriminate. Sounds pretty Nazi Germany to me.

Reactions: NinjaKnight

Every time you post you somehow manage to sound even more unintelligent than your last post, which is frankly impressive.

So let me get this straight. Conservatives were applauding the Supreme Court allowing the baker to discriminate. Sounds pretty Nazi Germany to me.

We’re all Nazis. Everyone on both sides.

Disagreement with other side policy = they’re Nazis

#America2018

It is pretty easy if you aren't a moron...

Discriminating against somebody for something they choose to do: GOOD.
Discriminating against somebody for something they are born with: BAD

Get it?

Reactions: NinjaKnight
It is pretty easy if you aren't a moron...

Discriminating against somebody for something they choose to do: GOOD.
Discriminating against somebody for something they are born with: BAD

Get it?

So you are telling me that I choose my political beliefs and can just change those beliefs whenever I want?

So you are telling me that I choose my political beliefs and can just change those beliefs whenever I want?

If you don’t, Maxine Waters will sick her left wing goons on you. Nothing is off limits anymore.

I know you and 85 are brainwashed goons, but are you trying to tell me your political beliefs aren't a conscious choice? If that is what you're trying to say, you need more help than I could possibly ever provide.

g8o42nkssx511.jpg

And to make this even more ridiculous, now house dems and a former Obama official are calling for SHS to be investigated for ethics violations for confirming the story via twitter.

Reactions: UCFKnight85
I know you and 85 are brainwashed goons, but are you trying to tell me your political beliefs aren't a conscious choice? If that is what you're trying to say, you need more help than I could possibly ever provide.

It isnt a choice. I dont control what I believe, I control how or whether I act on those beliefs.

Discrimination hypocrisy or not, I’m more interested in seeing where this rather blatant war on women the left is undertaking right now will go.

Degrading the body type of a woman is perfectly fine so long as she’s a conservative and the left agrees that they hate her

It isnt a choice. I dont control what I believe, I control how or whether I act on those beliefs.

Oh.

Okay then.

You, and 85 who liked your post (and mine the other day, even though he "ignores" me,) are idiots.

Just so I understand your position, I can legally refuse service to all liberals, including homosexuals and people who are darker than me.

Just so I understand your position, I can legally refuse service to all liberals, including homosexuals and people who are darker than me.

For the third time:
"Discriminating against somebody because they act like an asshole is nowhere close to discriminating against somebody because they are gay, or black, or Mexican, or Muslim, or Jewish, or female..."

Why is this so hard to understand? Seriously? Are you really this big of an idiot? I thought we might have reached some sort of common ground the other day, but obviously you are still intellectually lacking.
...and what the hell does it mean that "I dont control what I believe?"

Are you intentionally trying to misunderstand his incredibly simple point?

Jesus fuking christ people this is not that difficult.

If this business refused service to Mark Foley would that be ok? He's gay. He's a republican. He's an asshole.

6% of blacks are Democrats, which is a choice and a business owner could say that being Democrat makes you an asshole. Can he refuse service to 94% of blacks because they are assholes? As long as he serves the 6% who are republicans then he is ok, right?

Since theres a thing called gender fluidity now and people can CHOOSE what gender they are now at any given time, i have to assume gender is a choice so it shouldn't be a protected class, correct?

You guys are making it complex, not me. Can I refuse service to a gay person who I think is an asshole?
And the liberals were wailing about Blacks being refused service in the 1950s. Now they're discriminating against conservatives!

Libtard sjw blm commies are the real haters. I hope every conservative in D.C. stops going to that restaurant.

Last edited:
6% of blacks are Democrats, which is a choice and a business owner could say that being Democrat makes you an asshole. Can he refuse service to 94% of blacks because they are assholes? As long as he serves the 6% who are republicans then he is ok, right?
leftists are scum!

I don't recall the black supremacist president ever being refused anything at all, even after his murder by drone program, separating children from their parents at the border, illegal invasion of Libya, illegal arms deals, and treason by executive order.

obama got a free pass on everything just because he is half black-- that is some real racism

If memory serves, that one went to a court of law, with the business owners moral objections coming off second best to the rights of the homosexual customers to rub their noses in their lifestyle.
That being so, the uppity leftists in charge of the Red Hen restaurant should be hauled through the courts in a similar fashion, the left can't have it both ways.

Which brings up the issue: What rights do homosexuals have in the Constitution for their lifestyle? And the answer should be: None.

The Founding Fathers considered homosexuals criminal degenerates.

The idea that they have more rights than Christians in America is ridiculous, but 70 years of libtard commie blm sjw's infiltrating the Judicial Branch and activist judges has led to this.

Last edited:
If you don’t, Maxine Waters will sick her left wing goons on you. Nothing is off limits anymore.
Crazy black supremacist Maxine wants more liberal businesses kicking out conservatives.

Wonder if it will get to the point where the waiter is eavesdropping on your conversation and the moment you say anything about Illegal aliens or gun rights, they kick you out.

I make it a point to avoid anything that looks like a liberal hang out... Who would want to be around manhattan elites, hipster pajama boys and blue-haired radical feminists?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT