ADVERTISEMENT

VA Restaurant Owners kicks out GOP Press Sec and her group

This comes almost exactly 1 year after Bernie Bro DNC activist nearly mass murderer 20 GOP lawmakers practicing for a softball game

What the fuk is a "near mass murder"? Jesus Christ you're just a pathetic little biased piece of s*** who only cares about politics and nothing else

o4a249kn82611.jpg

Mlk was truly genius

Oh please do tell which SecDef under obama was good.
I met Ash Carter at a WMD symposium where he was a keynote speaker and he seemed like an intelligent guy who earnestly meant to do a great job. But he had some serious issues in the job, and I’m not sure whether having to clean up the mess that was Hagel was harder or having to be effective while working with the Obama edicts was worse. Either way, he didn’t end up on any list of greats.

I don’t think we can attribute Gates to Obama. So, yeah, the Obama secdef’s were less than impressive.

I met Ash Carter at a WMD symposium where he was a keynote speaker and he seemed like an intelligent guy who earnestly meant to do a great job. But he had some serious issues in the job, and I’m not sure whether having to clean up the mess that was Hagel was harder or having to be effective while working with the Obama edicts was worse. Either way, he didn’t end up on any list of greats.

I don’t think we can attribute Gates to Obama. So, yeah, the Obama secdef’s were less than impressive.

There’s a reason that Gates skewered Obama in his book

So....red hatters are sending death threats to Stephanie Wilkinson...only problem is it's the wrong Stephanie Wilkinson.

So not only are red hatters sending death threats over a restaurant owner exercising their rights as the supreme court just decided, but they can't even send death threats correctly. I wish I was surprised, but given the representation of trump supporters intelligence on here I can only say I'm surprised these people were able to use a phone correctly.

http://www.nbc12.com/story/38506350...ats-has-same-name-as-red-hen-restaurant-owner

Yes or no, the recently rescinded gender dysphoria rules will negatively impact tactical and/or strategic mission accomplishment ? If yes, how so? If no. How so?

They absolutely will negatively impact mission success, because pathetic bigots (Trump's main voting base) are happy about removing perfectly capable adults from our already under mannned armed forces.

support the restaurants ability to not give her service as well as the cake shop for denying the wedding cake.
The 2 were quite different. The Cake dude was willing to serve them and sell to them, just not make a cake that made a statement. He even offered to help them find another baker. I would not expect a black artist to make a poster advertising the KKK, either. If this lady did not want to be seen catering a Trump rally I would back her even then, but to heckle and yell at someone who is quietly ordering a meal like everyone else in the business, then follow them across the road and continue to harass them and the owner of another business is wrong.

^^^ Basically it.

Conservatives appreciate the 1st Amendment more than Progressives.

Heck, someone just outed the ACLU has now gotten 'political' on the 1st Amendment, and purposely kept the 'memo' in-house for a reason. That's really scary, because if we lose the ACLU, we're done for.

Planned Parenthood has already gone outside-the-box by going anti-2nd Amendment.

Reactions: UCFWayne
^^^ Basically it.

Heck, someone just outed the ACLU has now gotten 'political' on the 1st Amendment, and purposely kept the 'memo' in-house for a reason. That's really scary, because if we lose the ACLU, we're done for.

Planned Parenthood has already gone outside-the-box by going anti-2nd Amendment.

1. Business does something somebody doesn't agree with, exercising their 1st Amendment right. (Or not, if they are discriminating against a protected class of people)

2. Individual citizens exercise their 1st Amendment right by protesting or boycotting.

3. Conservatives complain about #2.

1. Business does something somebody doesn't agree with, exercising their 1st Amendment right. (Or not, if they are discriminating against a protected class of people)

2. Individual citizens exercise their 1st Amendment right by protesting or boycotting.

Sorry but the SCOTUS has already deemed you to have lost this argument.

Correct. But I've known Progressives that wouldn't do/support the same in reverse. They would claim discrimination.

Outside of private property, yes.

Inside of private property? Another story!

Huh? Conservatives only complain about people impeding a private business' private property. That's what Hogg did ... inside the Publix!

The fact that he did it under a 4th degree of separation protest is why Publix yanked all compaign funds, including to a lot of Democrats. Now that was just funny! ;)

Also, attacking people who protest is not counter-protesting.

^^^ Basically it.

I think it would be good for the ACLU to not be the Goliath in the room with respect to defending American freedoms and for some groups to challenge from different viewpoints. The ACLU maintains a veneer of non-partisanship but has skewed leftward over the years. They've gotten involved in elections, organize for rallies supporting leftist causes, and are attaching themselves to much of the anti-Trump conversation going on right now, whether civil liberties-related or not. They're pandering to the causes that will grow their membership rather than taking on causes for the right reasons. Much like the media, they may have once deserved their spot as the glorified protector of our freedoms but they have willfully given that away.

Correct. But I've known Progressives that wouldn't do/support the same in reverse. They would claim discrimination.

Outside of private property, yes.

Inside of private property? Another story!

Huh? Conservatives only complain about people impeding a private business' private property. That's what Hogg did ... inside the Publix!

The fact that he did it under a 4th degree of separation protest is why Publix yanked all compaign funds, including to a lot of Democrats. Now that was just funny! ;)

Also, attacking people who protest is not counter-protesting.
Why did you go away for 25 days and then come back on a posting spree?

I think it would be good for the ACLU to not be the Goliath in the room with respect to defending American freedoms and for some groups to challenge from different viewpoints. The ACLU maintains a veneer of non-partisanship but has skewed leftward over the years. They've gotten involved in elections, organize for rallies supporting leftist causes, and are attaching themselves to much of the anti-Trump conversation going on right now, whether civil liberties-related or not. They're pandering to the causes that will grow their membership rather than taking on causes for the right reasons. Much like the media, they may have once deserved their spot as the glorified protector of our freedoms but they have willfully given that away.
i really dont like the way the aclu has been going for the past decade. it might be time for a libertarian type organization to pop up and do the mission the aclu was orginally created to do...

Liberals freak when 2 hobos who are not paying customers get kicked out of Starbucks. Starbucks apologizes profusely and puts all of their employees through training.

Liberals cheer when 8 paying customers are kicked out of Red Hen. No training needed.

Hypocrites?

Liberals freak when 2 hobos who are not paying customers get kicked out of Starbucks. Starbucks apologizes profusely and puts all of their employees through training.

Liberals cheer when 8 paying customers are kicked out of Red Hen. No training needed.

Hypocrites?

Holy hell you are a moron

Why is the left so hateful? Can't people go to the movies and eat dinner without being harassed? Seems like the party of hate and anger.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...al-Red-Hen-owners-harassed-daughter-more.html
Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee revealed his daughter Sarah Huckabee Sanders was heckled even more than what was originally said by owners of a Virginia restaurant who asked her to leave because she works for the Trump administration.
The conservative politician made the remarks Monday on The Laura Ingraham Show.

Huckabee said, while speaking of the incident that took place initially at the Red Hen restaurant in Lexington on Friday: 'There's a part of that story that has not been told.'

He went on: 'Once Sarah and her family left - of course Sarah was asked to please vacate - Sarah and her husband just went home, they'd had enough. But, the rest of her family went across the street to a different restaurant.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...al-Red-Hen-owners-harassed-daughter-more.html
Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee revealed his daughter Sarah Huckabee Sanders was heckled even more than what was originally said by owners of a Virginia restaurant who asked her to leave because she works for the Trump administration.
The conservative politician made the remarks Monday on The Laura Ingraham Show.

Huckabee said, while speaking of the incident that took place initially at the Red Hen restaurant in Lexington on Friday: 'There's a part of that story that has not been told.'

He went on: 'Once Sarah and her family left - of course Sarah was asked to please vacate - Sarah and her husband just went home, they'd had enough. But, the rest of her family went across the street to a different restaurant.
The co-owner of that restaurant was not satisfied with kicking the president's spokesperson out of her own restaurant; she made it a point to go out of her way, call other people, follow the family to another restaurant, and then organize a loud and obnoxious protest scene there.
frown.gif
mad.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT