ADVERTISEMENT

Vaccine induced turbo cancer blood clots claim another victim

the most outspoken opponent of the vaccine 💉. I’m sure she also DMed Boston to tell him she secretly got it.

Not even a secret that most opponents of the Vaccines got at least the first round. No one had the info that is now out there back then. I am 100% against mandating shots, and don't even think they should be recommended for people under the age of 50, yet I have had 3 of them.
Even though I am pushing 70 years old I won't take another one of the MRNA shots.

Not even a secret that most opponents of the Vaccines got at least the first round. No one had the info that is now out there back then. I am 100% against mandating shots, and don't even think they should be recommended for people under the age of 50, yet I have had 3 of them.
Even though I am pushing 70 years old I won't take another one of the MRNA shots.
Let me remind you we were talking about a vaccine developed to combat the lethal impact of a highly-contageous new disease. For all the Monday Morning armchair QBing, the vaccines successfully halted the spread allowing us to return to normal..

Was it 100% successful? Of course not, there were too many nutjobs out there who refused to get the stabs arguing COVID wasn't a thing to their last dying breath. As far as I can recall NOBODY was "mandated" to get the vaccine shots other than hospital workers (DUH!)

It continues to blow my mind how many of the people who are 'outraged' over the government's encouragement of a life-saving vaccine are the same ones all gung-ho for stripping women of their reproductive rights. Weird how this freedom business works.

the most outspoken opponent of the vaccine 💉. I’m sure she also DMed Boston to tell him she secretly got it.
@Boston.Knight
The Office Lol GIF

Let me remind you we were talking about a vaccine developed to combat the lethal impact of a highly-contageous new disease. For all the Monday Morning armchair QBing, the vaccines successfully halted the spread allowing us to return to normal..

Was it 100% successful? Of course not, there were too many nutjobs out there who refused to get the stabs arguing COVID wasn't a thing to their last dying breath. As far as I can recall NOBODY was "mandated" to get the vaccine shots other than hospital workers (DUH!)

It continues to blow my mind how many of the people who are 'outraged' over the government's encouragement of a life-saving vaccine are the same ones all gung-ho for stripping women of their reproductive rights. Weird how this freedom business works.
They had little to do with things going back to normal. What they did is reduce deaths and have lesser symptoms from the Wuhan lab virus. They did little to nothing to stop or slow the spread, and little to stop people from getting it. That happened once enough people caught it. We can have an argument over whether the vaccine was a plus or minus in the end, but it was nothing like what it was advertised to be.

I would argue they quickened the spread as many more people had it and didn't even know they were sick so stayed out in public. In that sense they may have quickened us returning to normal.

They had little to do with things going back to normal. What they did is reduce deaths ...
Yeeeah. They only reduced all those COVID deaths. ;)
They did little to nothing to stop or slow the spread, and little to stop people from getting it. That happened once enough people caught it. We can have an argument over whether the vaccine was a plus or minus in the end, but it was nothing like what it was advertised to be.
LOL. We remember all the Herd Immunity bullsh*t from the anti-vaxer crowd. Fact is, we never vaccinated enough people for us to 'get over' the coronavirus the way we once did polo.

The way scientists stepped up and created an effective vaccine in record time is nothing short of a miracle. It was "nothing what it was advertised to be" because of all the morons who never got vaccinated. Those idiots are the ones responsible for the virus continuing to hang around and adapt into new variations requiring new jabs every year.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
This vaccine even if they had got it out twice as fast would not have stopped Wuhan. Every shot available for the first 6 mos was used as soon as it hit the market. I was one who waited 3 mos playing the Publix lottery trying to get it. They produced the shot as fast as they could and couldn't keep up with demand. I agree it was amazing how fast they got it out in large part thanks to Trump who streamlined the process to get it out. It was well into the Summer before they had more shots than they could distribute, The initial wave was done, and we were up and running in Fl. That is why they kept going younger on who could receive them.
Even with the shot people got the original virus though they rarely died which I said is a positive. But it is also true that those who had the shot spread it, as they often were not very sick. We have a friend who had the first 2 shots and died of Covid. If the shot was going to stop it in its tracks, it would have to be close to 100% effective. this was not.

That said, they knew very early on there were more side effects than normal and some were real bad. Covid was less of an issue than the flu for 60% of the population, and basically was the flu for another 25%. If you were over 80 years old is was a real killer. We to this day have no idea how bad it really was because if you died and had Covid they called it a covid death, even if you died in a motorcycle accident, house fire, or like my neighbor cancer.

If the shot was going to stop it in its tracks, it would have to be close to 100% effective. this was not.
Were the vaccines 100% effective in "stopping Covid in its tracks"? Of course not. But all the health experts said they helped protect people from getting infected and spreading the disease.

Pray tell, what was the alternative? You don't have to be Einstein to figure out your odds of getting infected and spreading the disease were significantly higher if you didn't get the shots.

You talked of getting over Covid like we did with POLIO that was never going to happen with the vaccine.
We were not going to make it go away. just slow it down and reduce its effects. Yes those were good things. But don't over sell it. I am not an Anti vaxer, I think every adult that wants to get the jab should be able to get it. But we should not hide nor sweep under the rug, the sometimes deadly effects of the shots. People need the Gov't and CDC to give them good solid info so they can make intelligent decisions on taking it. If another truly deadly version comes along, at 69 I will think about it. but so far the variants are no where near at lethal as the man made version of Wuhan.. add to that the fact we are much better at treating the virus, I will not take another shot, until I feel the Virus is worse than now and or the shot becomes much safer.

You talked of getting over Covid like we did with POLIO that was never going to happen with the vaccine.
We were not going to make it go away. just slow it down and reduce its effects. Yes those were good things. But don't over sell it.
COVID took the lives of 1.2 million Americans. The vaccines were the critical first step in bringing the crisis to an end. How am I 'overselling' it?
But we should not hide nor sweep under the rug, the sometimes deadly effects of the shots.
ALL drugs have side effects. They range from common (1 out of ten) to very rare (1 out of 10,000.) Studies have shown that serious side effects from taking one of the COVID vaccines was "extremely rare." (<0.01%)

If you google how many of us got vaccinated, you learn it's 270,227,181 Americans. Now if you do the math, that means 27,000 people suffered serious side effects. In this social media hype age, an anti-vaxer can have a field day with those numbers.
If another truly deadly version comes along, at 69 I will think about it. but so far the variants are no where near at lethal as the man made version of Wuhan.. add to that the fact we are much better at treating the virus, I will not take another shot, until I feel the Virus is worse than now and or the shot becomes much safer.
LOL! Your quote is an example of someone worrying about the safety of the vaccine after hearing about some poor soul who had an adverse reaction---ignoring the astronomical odds of the same thing happening to them. It's like hearing about a Mega-millions lottery winner and thinking "THIS could've been ME!" when the odds of winning were 1 out of 302,575,350 people.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT