ADVERTISEMENT

Vaccine poison

Fatty is having another one of his manic episodes in tbe Dungeon, so I posted about how he said that he only has a few years to live

THE LIFE EXPECTANCY OF A PARADE FLOAT ISN’T THAT LONG
They are seeing it. And we. We and them. Sometimes they.

Probably only another 4-5 years of this and then his heart/liver/asshole explodes from all the lipids. Plus, I was reading an article in the Journal of Transcontinental Holisticism and Therapeutic Wellness and their research has uncovered a very troubling equation:

Big Pharma Vaxx + 3 boxes of Little Debbies + 7 trips to the taco bar at Golden Coral + 4 Honey Buns + all 31 flavors at Baskin Robbins = Instant death in 4-5 years.

He checks a lot of boxes there. We see it. So do they. We and them told me. Several times. And they know it.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
They are seeing it. And we. We and them. Sometimes they.

Probably only another 4-5 years of this and then his heart/liver/asshole explodes from all the lipids. Plus, I was reading an article in the Journal of Transcontinental Holisticism and Therapeutic Wellness and their research has uncovered a very troubling equation:

Big Pharma Vaxx + 3 boxes of Little Debbies + 7 trips to the taco bar at Golden Coral + 4 Honey Buns + all 31 flavors at Baskin Robbins = Instant death in 4-5 years.

He checks a lot of boxes there. We see it. So do they. We and them told me. Several times. And they know it.
They DM me all the time. They ask me for advice. Them to me. And football games. They seek me out. They ask me things.
I tell them. All of the time. They sometimes ask me to tailgate with them. They see it. Me eating. Sometimes them. They get scared. They run. First they ask me for advice. Them to me. Sometimes just me. We discuss things. The Cabal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Mic-drop is his new “Cabal.” Imagine spewing a bunch of nonsense that nobody reads and then thinking that you’re actually winning an argument.
A vaccine is supposedly going to kill Fatty Mooseknuckle. The same vaccine administered billions of times. MIC-DROP!!!!!!

A vaccine is supposedly going to kill Thightanic. BUT NOT HIS SHITTY DIET. MIC-DROP!!!!!!!!!

A vaccine is supposedly going to kill Fatty Arbuckle. BUT NOT HIS BMI INDEX OF 55. MIC-DROP!!!!!!!!!!

A vaccine is supposedly going to kill the Cake Magnet. BUT NOT HIS BP THAT READS 237/139. MIC-DROP!!!!!!

A vaccine is supposedly going to kill the Artichoke King. BUT NOT HIS 5'8" 578 LB. FIGURE. MIC-DROP!!!!!!

A vaccine is supposedly going to kill The Sultan of Symmetry. BUT NOT HIS AVARICE FOR LIPIDS AND SLOTH. MIC-DROP!!!!

No, folks. None of that matters. This is what you have to look forward to. You have the epitome of health and wellness in the Salad Dodger, who has had it all come undone by a GOT DAMN vaccine.

MIC-DROP!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
A vaccine is supposedly going to kill Fatty Mooseknuckle. The same vaccine administered billions of times. MIC-DROP!!!!!!

A vaccine is supposedly going to kill Thightanic. BUT NOT HIS SHITTY DIET. MIC-DROP!!!!!!!!!

A vaccine is supposedly going to kill Fatty Arbuckle. BUT NOT HIS BMI INDEX OF 55. MIC-DROP!!!!!!!!!!

A vaccine is supposedly going to kill the Cake Magnet. BUT NOT HIS BP THAT READS 237/139. MIC-DROP!!!!!!

A vaccine is supposedly going to kill the Artichoke King. BUT NOT HIS 5'8" 578 LB. FIGURE. MIC-DROP!!!!!!

A vaccine is supposedly going to kill The Sultan of Symmetry. BUT NOT HIS AVARICE FOR LIPIDS AND SLOTH. MIC-DROP!!!!

No, folks. None of that matters. This is what you have to look forward to. You have the epitome of health and wellness in the Salad Dodger, who has had it all come undone by a GOT DAMN vaccine.

MIC-DROP!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

• Haha
My best friend from high school passed away a week before Christmas. Anytime a close friend passes -- especially when you're the same age -- it hits home. At the time, I heard it had something to do with his heart.

Yesterday his wife called to invite me to a celebration of life in the small rural town I grew up in. During our conversation, I learned the whole story.

My friend caught the COVID virus last November. He got it so bad that he had to be hospitalized at the county hospital. Then he was transferred to a hospital in Lincoln and put on a respirator. His heart and other organs began failing and the decision was eventually made to take him off life support.

She told me she had gotten the vaccine shots and booster but he'd declined. She said he didn't think it was necessary since they live out in the country on a small farm.

It struck me again what a blessing it has been that scientists developed a vaccine in record time. My wife and I caught the COVID bug returning from a cruise last summer. But it lasted a few days and felt like a mild cold.

This is why it really pisses me off when idiot blowhards like UCFBS insist on spewing their BS about the vaccines' 'deadly' side-effects. This isn't a cute game, it's literally life or death.

My best friend from high school passed away a week before Christmas. Anytime a close friend passes -- especially when you're the same age -- it hits home. At the time, I heard it had something to do with his heart.

Yesterday his wife called to invite me to a celebration of life in the small rural town I grew up in. During our conversation, I learned the whole story.

My friend caught the COVID virus last November. He got it so bad that he had to be hospitalized at the county hospital. Then he was transferred to a hospital in Lincoln and put on a respirator. His heart and other organs began failing and the decision was eventually made to take him off life support.

She told me she had gotten the vaccine shots and booster but he'd declined. She said he didn't think it was necessary since they live out in the country on a small farm.

It struck me again what a blessing it has been that scientists developed a vaccine in record time. My wife and I caught the COVID bug returning from a cruise last summer. But it lasted a few days and felt like a mild cold.

This is why it really pisses me off when idiot blowhards like UCFBS insist on spewing their BS about the vaccines' 'deadly' side-effects. This isn't a cute game, it's literally life or death.
Sad story that we hear all too often

But,, but but UCFBS will post 1000 times over about vaccines not preventing spread and that kids don’t need to get vaccinated

THAT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ARGUMENT. UCFBS just doesn’t get it

Reactions: DaShuckster
Sad story that we hear all too often

But,, but but UCFBS will post 1000 times over about vaccines not preventing spread and that kids don’t need to get vaccinated

THAT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ARGUMENT. UCFBS just doesn’t get it
We see this. They see this. We and them. Whether it’s in DMs or IMs (or an occasional DP). It’s.there. So many have reached out to say they are sick of the misinformation the biscuit slayer puts out. They say he should be institutionalized. We say it. They definitely say it. Privately and publically. And sometimes in secret.

He is dangerous and deadly. And wrong. And dumb. And portly. They know it. They say it. They told me.

We see this. They see this. We and them. Whether it’s in DMs or IMs (or an occasional DP). It’s.there. So many have reached out to say they are sick of the misinformation the biscuit slayer puts out. They say he should be institutionalized. We say it. They definitely say it. Privately and publically. And sometimes in secret.

He is dangerous and deadly. And wrong. And dumb. And portly. They know it. They say it. They told me.
He wrote a manifesto about me yesterday. A real TD/DR. Lol.

He mentioned Crazyhole and called him CRAZYHORSE 😂😂😂

He wrote a manifesto about me yesterday. A real TD/DR. Lol.

He mentioned Crazyhole and called him CRAZYHORSE 😂😂😂
Please show. I don't have a dungeon membership. Or DM it to me through Rivals.

Can't wait to see this insanity.

Please show. I don't have a dungeon membership. Or DM it to me through Rivals.

Can't wait to see this insanity.
Why do you even care what parent do with their children?
We're talking about the goverment, not me.
We're talking about organizations taking action against parents, not me.

Again ... the adults are talking.
STFU if you cannot even follow the discussion, and want to fabricate everything.

You need to respect what people say, not what you want to argue about.
But that's how you are ... you literally make it about what someone didn't say at all.

I'm just glad the gay and girl shaming is over, that was a really bigoted look for you.
Even Crazyhorse was trying to make that point, by putting into words what you were saying with pictures.

We're talking about the goverment, not me.
We're talking about organizations taking action against parents, not me.

Again ... the adults are talking.
STFU if you cannot even follow the discussion, and want to fabricate everything.

You need to respect what people say, not what you want to argue about.
But that's how you are ... you literally make it about what someone didn't say at all.

I'm just glad the gay and girl shaming is over, that was a really bigoted look for you.
Even Crazyhorse was trying to make that point, by putting into words what you were saying with pictures.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! WHAT A FUKCING LUNATIC!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAAHAHA!!!!!

THIS IS ASPBERGER'S ON DISPLAY, FOLKS. JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJA!!!

giphy.gif

CRAZYHORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!

WHO THE FUKC IS CRAZY HORSE!??!?!?!?!?!!?

IS THIS CRAZY HORSE?!?!?!?!?

giphy.gif

• Haha
... This is why it really pisses me off when idiot blowhards like UCFBS insist on spewing their BS about the vaccines' 'deadly' side-effects. This isn't a cute game, it's literally life or death.
This is why it really pisses me off that you cannot read at all, and regurgitate things I never said! And every time I catch you in that, you lie your @$$ off, then I re-quote you, and you just go silent!

Geez, if you're going to take issue with me, at least take issue with what I said! I never said don't get the vaccine if you're 60, 50 even 40 in many cases! I just pointed out the US CDC committed fraud, and the FDA lost most of its experts who rejected vaccines for kids and boosters for the general population.

The fact that so few now trust the US gov't agencies with any objectivity, and have pointed out we've made decisions at odds with their own experts with no, or even falsified, data ... is the problem. The vaccines were always about accepting risk for people at risk ... not the general, younger population, much more kids!

• Dislike
This is why it really pisses me off that you cannot read at all, and regurgitate things I never said! And every time I catch you in that, you lie your @$$ off, then I re-quote you, and you just go silent!

Geez, if you're going to take issue with me, at least take issue with what I said! I never said don't get the vaccine if you're 60, 50 even 40 in many cases! I just pointed out the US CDC committed fraud, and the FDA lost most of its experts who rejected vaccines for kids and boosters for the general population.

The fact that so few now trust the US gov't agencies with any objectivity, and have pointed out we've made decisions at odds with their own experts with no, or even falsified, data ... is the problem. The vaccines were always about accepting risk for people at risk ... not the general, younger population, much more kids!
Then make what you say more Readable, you are always so all over the place and long winded. This isnt a college course, its a college message board. Brevity is the soul of wit, remember that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! WHAT A FUKCING LUNATIC!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAAHAHA!!!!!

THIS IS ASPBERGER'S ON DISPLAY, FOLKS. JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJA!!!

giphy.gif

CRAZYHORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!

WHO THE FUKC IS CRAZY HORSE!??!?!?!?!?!!?

IS THIS CRAZY HORSE?!?!?!?!?

giphy.gif
@UCFBS is racist against Native Americans now

Last edited:
Then make what you say more Readable, you are always so all over the place and long winded. This isnt a college course, its a college message board. Brevity is the soul of wit, remember that.
You guys ARE the misinformation! Just admit you were wrong, and the experts I posted were right.

I've posted short posts before, and you still ignore it. You're going to argue with nothing I posted.

• Dislike
You guys ARE the misinformation! Just admit you were wrong, and the experts I posted were right.

I've posted short posts before, and you still ignore it. You're going to argue with nothing I posted.
^^^^^Unhinged. Aspergers. Clueless. Wrong. Borderline Personality Disorder. Narcissist. Buffet Problem.

Oh no, these aren't things I am actually saying. These are descriptions of Señor Doughnut Killer that people have DM'd me JUST TODAY. They told me. We told me. Several times. In private messages. And public ones. Some of them were secrets as well. A few were handwritten notes passed to me cloak-and-dagger style. All of them. Many times. They. And we. And them.

I think it's time for you to leave. That's what they are saying. To me. And we. And to them.

ou guys ARE the misinformation! Just admit you were wrong, and the experts I posted were right.
^^^^^^

You have become such a complete failure in life and it has come down to you groveling for acceptance in the WC with an audience of <10.

You are a pathetic individual. Go ask Mrs. Parade float for acceptance and then get a life. You’re such a sad loser

You are literally obsessed 24/7 about Covid and vaccines. Something no one even gives a crap about anymore

• Love
Keep posting more than me and taking up more of the scrollbar, let alone lying your butts off and deflecting for the past 2 years like you have.

• Dislike
Keep posting more than me and taking up more of the scrollbar, let alone lying your butts off and deflecting for the past 2 years like you have.
Look at this perverts Avatar

Hope you are making that fatty wife of yours proud. Lol. What a pathetic loser
You have become such a failure in life that you are literally begging and groveling for acceptance in the WC

282.jpg

• Haha
This is why it really pisses me off that you cannot read at all, and regurgitate things I never said!
Regurgitate things you never said???!? WTF have you been 'mantifesto'ing about then for the past two years?

You are so fukcing stupid.

Your insane and incorrect/rambling manifestos take up 10x the amount of scrollbar of anyone else's. Why are you so wrong? And dumb? And unhealthy?

STFU and stop posting. No one likes you. People tell me this ALL THE TIME. You clearly have a disgusting addiction to posting here that's only matched by your addiction to food. Grow up and enjoy the remaining few years you told us all that you have. It's disgusting watching you deteriorate.

giphy.gif

Regurgitate things you never said???!? WTF have you been 'mantifesto'ing about then for the past two years?
Apparently thinks you are incapable of understanding, just like the Seahawks discussion, just like the Ukranian situation for the past 30 years, not just the past 3 month, and I could go on and on and on.

Your memory and ability to piece things together is utterly non-existent, although it is funny to see you scramble to Google and literally talk about something that is not even remotely what I was referring to!

No wonder you went from being a Neocon to a Neoprogressive!

• Dislike
Look at this perverts Avatar

Hope you are making that fatty wife of yours proud.
I sincerely hope your demons leave you some day, so you don't have to insult the families of other people.

Who was the woman that wronged you that drives to insult another couple of nearly 3 decades?

Lol. What a pathetic loser
So? I'm a loser. I'm a Dali wannabe. Get over it.

You have become such a failure in life that you are literally begging and groveling for acceptance in the WC
One could say the same thing about you.

• Dislike
I sincerely hope your demons leave you some day, so you don't have to insult the families of other people.

Who was the woman that wronged you that drives to insult another couple of nearly 3 decades?

So? I'm a loser. I'm a Dali wannabe. Get over it.

One could say the same thing about you.
THE CABAL

giphy.gif

He wants to ravage a Deli

Dali is a single guy. Parade Float is a married pervert

Can’t wait until the Dungeon Covid thread gets sent to the WC 😂
It's pretty pathetic that the Wifi Blocker now has to share with us his pictures from his spank bank.

Someone really could make a fortune off of diagnosing the myriad psychological and neurological problems he has.

... Dali is a single guy. Parade Float is a married pervert ...
When did I deny this?! I said months ago I'm no longer just pushing, but actually turning, 50 and ... I've embraced my 'inner dirty old man!' I've literally said that and most people got a kick out of it! My wife sure as hell did! You'd think after 29 years together, she wouldn't?!

Sigh ... she's into 'Breastuarants' more than me! That's why anyone who meets her thinks she's 100x cooler than me, and wonders why she's with me! Yes, you fool, I don't deserve her! Agreed! But that doesn't mean you have to insult her at times.

Seriously dude ... my wife is not the only spouse of members you've insulted before. So, again ...

Serious Q: What drives a man like you to go after members' spouses, beyond just livelihoods?!

At this point, between the experts I've posted, and now this ... please, please ... before you further embarrass yourself with a lot of people ... leave my wife, like all spouses of members, out of the fact that I seem to post a lot of solid info from a lot of experts that turns out to be true, instead of just ass-u-ming like you do.

You really have a lot of envy in your life, and not just towards me either.

Can’t wait until the Dungeon Covid thread gets sent to the WC 😂
The sad thing about you is that you have to manually SPAM the board and violate Rival's ToS. I can do it quite automated whenever I finally decide to join you.

Get help.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Sigh ... she's into 'Breastuarants' more than me! That's why anyone who meets her thinks she's 100x cooler than me, and wonders why she's with me! Yes, you fool, I don't deserve her! Agreed! But that doesn't mean you have to insult her at times.
Be honest--whose titties does she like better: the girls who work there or yours?

giphy.gif

• Haha
Apparently thinks you are incapable of understanding, just like the Seahawks discussion, just like the Ukranian situation for the past 30 years, not just the past 3 month, and I could go on and on and on.
Guilty as charged! I'd like to know who here is capable of understanding you.

• Haha
When did I deny this?! I said months ago I'm no longer just pushing, but actually turning, 50 and ... I've embraced my 'inner dirty old man!' I've literally said that and most people got a kick out of it! My wife sure as hell did! You'd think after 29 years together, she wouldn't?!

Seriously dude ... my wife is not the only spouse of members you've insulted before. So, again ...

Serious Q: What drives a man like you to go after members' spouses, beyond just livelihoods?!

At this point, between the experts I've posted, and now this ... please, please ... before you further embarrass yourself with a lot of people ... leave my wife, like all spouses of members, out of the fact that I seem to post a lot of solid info from a lot of experts that turns out to be true, instead of just ass-u-ming like you do.

You really have a lot of envy in your life, and not just towards me either.

The sad thing about you is that you have to manually SPAM the board and violate Rival's ToS. I can do it quite automated whenever I finally decide to join you.

Get help.
I’m sending this perverted, semi-porn photo to Mrs Parade Float

282.jpg

I’m sending this perverted, semi-porn photo to Mrs Parade Float
And that's your MO. To take things off-board. Again, dude ... says everything about you.

At least I have a wife that would laugh at you ... unlike my employer, who is legal bound to take every complaint seriously, and immediately wonder, "Why is this random guy causing trouble for us?" Again ... that says everything about you.

You like to **** over your fellow Knights. Great job. And my horrible offense is ... information that proves itself?

• Dislike
And that's your MO. To take things off-board. Again, dude ... says everything about you.

At least I have a wife that would laugh at you ... unlike my employer, who is legal bound to take every complaint seriously, and immediately wonder, "Why is this random guy causing trouble for us?" Again ... that says everything about you.

You like to **** over your fellow Knights. Great job. And my horrible offense is ... information that proves itself?

fat-guy-eatting.gif

LMAO. All your employer would have to do is read through your various INSANE AND MINDLESS MANIFESTOS and your dopey ass would be fired on the spot because there is no way in hell ANYONE WOULD WANT ANY AFFILIATION WITH YOU WHATSOEVER.

GTFO. You are done.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT