ADVERTISEMENT

Vaccine poison

Putting the political arguments aside ...

Blood oxygen issues are showing up with a lot of late 30s and 40 year-olds. Mine has dropped as well. It's not a good situation. I've never been infected with SARS-CoV-2 either.

As I said ... we're still trying to understand what SARS-CoV-2 infection and vaccination does to the heart and cardiovascular. The US is still the only developed nation in denial over this, and refuses to address it, even though we have data -- like everyone -- that cardiovascular issues show up for a full year after recovery and vaccination alike.

I'm waiting for the EMA to make an official statement. Once that happens, the FDA will likely 'challenge' the CDC. Until then, it's up to Pharma, and right now, the solutions that several researchers are pushing aren't with patented drugs.

It has been over the counter supplements, drugs and off-label drugs commonly used for similar conditions.

I fully expect overweight people like myself to have a much higher risk of death. It wouldn't surprise me if I croak into my early 50s, even though I'm back to my prior exercise routine. Burning 300-400 calories isn't cutting it with 1,000+ steps up.

It's like the lockdowns utterly reversed all my gains, and it's probably exacerbated by the virus, whether activated or spikes. It's just impacting blood oxygen too much.

• Dislike
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
There was a story on NBC News last night about the alarming number of parents who have stopped vaccinating their kids due to all the stupid vaccine misinformation.

The scientist they interviewed said people have actually died -- and will continue dying because they've listened to morons like UCFBS who are non-stop with their online bullsh*t.

The guy in the OP died of an aortic aneurysm. His wife already dispelled the braindead vaccine conspiracies that occur anytime someone under 50 dies now.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
There was a story on NBC News last night about the alarming number of parents who have stopped vaccinating their kids due to all the stupid vaccine misinformation.
The scientist they interviewed said people have actually died -- and will continue dying because they've listened to morons like UCFBS who are non-stop with their online bullsh*t.
Old news, but the reason ... isn't vaccine misinformation from people like me. That's just the narrative.

It's alleged 'misinformation' from their own doctors, who no longer trust our system, since fall of 2021. They are not listening to Pharma marketing like they normally do, and are hitting the EMA instead of the AMA and CDC. And then the CDC being found guilty of fraud in early 2022 on the 'superimmunity lie' pretty much killed it.

Why would you trust the politically appointed leadership at our federal agencies when there's an entire swath of our top experts at those agencies, some now former, literally saying the exact opposite?!

That's why you saw all the 'hit pieces' on doctors being able to independently decide with their patients, much like what happened in the UK with vaccine schedules. If you haven't followed, the UK does things with vaccines how that the FDA says is unsafe. Why? Profit.

Then add the FDA expert transcripts. I invite you to read them. They are recommending against vaccination -- let alone boosting -- of children, and the FDA recently admitted they have no data on pregnant women. We have no data supporting what we're doing. That's why even vaccinated parents are waiting for their kids.

Kids are not at risk from SARS-CoV-2 infection compared to IV, let alone RSV (which may be up because of mRNA vaccines). Yet, mRNA vaccines have no data on long-term effects, and that's 80-90% of their remaining lifespan. The lack of availability of traditional vaccines, even though they are now (finally) approved, is a big consideration.

There was some talk of vaccine tourism in Canada for the traditional vaccine option, instead of mRNA. Pfizer is moving away from mRNA. Only Moderna is sticking with it, because they hold most of the patents. We'll see what Canada does about mitigating the increased cardio risks. The US is avoiding it for reasons of profit.

• Dislike
I guess beelit could be a Boston knight burner. But he somehow seems even dumber.
Guys ...

The increased cardio issues are real. The US is the only western nation denying that. Everything is elevated. It's just reality. Blood-oxygen is dropping for a year after. That's just fact.

Entire country-wide studies are showing this.
We, of course, don't have jack, in the US. We don't collect sh--, especially if it doesn't favor a patented drug or vaccine.

Welcome to the future. Harvard's head tried to warn us back in 2021 June. We can have rejections by all experts, and we'll still approve things.

BTW, I'm affected as well. I had a 4% drop in average as well after my run-away reaction late spring 2021. It's not a dismissable statitics. We just refuse to collect them here in the US, unlike other countries.

That's why all of you can go **** yourself. This is not a good situation, and we're going to see two full generations of younger Americans who won't be given answers until we're probably gone.

But at least mRNA, including mRNA delivery via Adenoviruses, are going to die off, sans for Moderna.

I fully expect to croak in the new few years, with either a similar case of death, or stroke. It's just kinda gonna happen. Even my cardiologist recognized it.

• Dislike
Guys ...

The increased cardio issues are real. The US is the only western nation denying that. Everything is elevated. It's just reality. Blood-oxygen is dropping for a year after. That's just fact.

Entire country-wide studies are showing this.
We, of course, don't have jack, in the US. We don't collect sh--, especially if it doesn't favor a patented drug or vaccine.

Welcome to the future. Harvard's head tried to warn us back in 2021 June. We can have rejections by all experts, and we'll still approve things.
You got dizzy after you got vaxxed because your fat ass hadn’t eaten in 10 minutes. Shut the fukc up.

• Haha
I fully expect overweight people like myself to have a much higher risk of death. It wouldn't surprise me if I croak into my early 50s, even though I'm back to my prior exercise routine. Burning 300-400 calories isn't cutting it with 1,000+ steps up.
Hahahahahahahaha. Is a step up a paragraph in Parade float language?

Last edited:
  • Haha
I fully expect to croak in the new few years, with either a similar case of death, or stroke. It's just kinda gonna happen. Even my cardiologist recognized it.
Glad to hear that your cardiologist doesn’t need an optometrist

• Haha
You got dizzy after you got vaxxed because your fat ass hadn’t eaten in 10 minutes. Shut the fukc up.
My A1c is 5.0. I know, my wife is a Type-2 diabetic, as was her father. I don't have a blood-sugar issue.

In fact, that's why no one could figure out what was wrong with me in my mid-40s, especially given my activity level. Luckily, gefore the pandemic, I was finally diagnosed (after 2 years of testing without results) with Conn's Syndrome.

It's the basis for most of my issues as of my mid 40s (now 50). I can exercise strenously for 45 minutes a day by taking 80 flights of stairs up, burning 300-400 calories, and cut my caloric intake to 1,200 calories, and it doesn't matter ... my BP will be 120/95-100. It was always 120/75 prior to it showing up.

It's why it took an Endo to find out what it was because slowing my heart rate from 75 to 50 with Beta Blockers didn't do anything, same with ACE inhibors before that. In fact, at one point on only ACE inhibitors, I was almost 105/100 ... pretty messed up. They were lowering the first number too much.

Now pandemic ... SARS-CoV-2 reduces blood-oxygen, whether you get the virus or a spike. That's proven fact.

I had a runaway adenovirus reaction by week 3 after my vaccine, as my immune system was overloaded by the reaction, causing a major respiratory infection with bacteria. Since then my blood-oxygen dropped from 98-99% to 94-95%.

The only thing that makes me feel better is exercise, that's why I do it even more than before. So it's been quite the quandry, I'm literally more active than people my age, but unable to get enough oxygen and other issues with my second number being poor.

I keep the BP 115/75 with a diuretic and eating low sodium, moderate potassium, food my wife doesn't like the taste of, but it's not enough with the blood-oxygenissues. I only cheat on the sodium and carbs at UCF games, that's one of the few times I do.

They make fun of me at work with all my 'rabbit food' and 'low sodium' everything. I'm cool with that. I made fun of my grandfather too when he ate as such. Native Americans are far more likely to have Conn Syndrome by over an order of magnitude, as it's usually only 1% of Americans with BP issues.

I sincerely hope the US adopts a protocol similar to other countries on Coronaviruses, especially SARS-CoV-2, to mitigate the risk for many of us with certain conditions. More shots are not recommended for us with certain conditions. It just re-introduced blood-oxygen reductions.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
My A1c is 5.0. I know, my wife is a Type-2 diabetic, as was her father. I don't have a blood-sugar issue. In fact, that's why no one could figure out what was wrong with me in my mid-40s, especially given my activity level. Luckily, gefore the pandemic, I was finally diagnosed (after 2 years of testing without results) with Conn's Syndrome.

It's the basis for most of my issues as of my mid 40s (now 50). I can exercise strenously for 45 minutes a day by taking 80 flights of stairs up, burning 300-400 calories, and cut my caloric intake to 1,200 calories, and it doesn't matter ... my BP will be 120/95-100. It was always 120/75 prior to it showing up.

It's why it took an Endo to find out what it was because slowing my heart rate from 75 to 50 with Beta Blockers didn't do anything, same with ACE inhibors before that. In fact, at one point on only ACE inhibitors, I was almost 105/100 ... pretty messed up. They were lowering the first number too much.

Now pandemic ... SARS-CoV-2 reduces blood-oxygen, whether you get the virus or a spike.

I had a runaway adenovirus reaction by week 3 after my vaccine, as my immune system was overloaded by the reaction, causing a major respiratory infection with bacteria. Since then my blood-oxygen dropped from 98-99% to 94-95%.

The only thing that makes me feel better is exercise, that's why I do it even more than before. So it's been quite the quandry, I'm literally more active than people my age, but unable to get enough oxygen and other issues with my second number being poor.

I keep the BP 115/75 with a diuretic and eating low sodium, moderate potassium, food my wife doesn't like the taste of, but it's not enough with the blood-oxygenissues. I only cheat on the sodium and carbs at UCF games, that's one of the few times I do.

They make fun of me at work with all my 'rabbit food' and 'low sodium' everything. I'm cool with that. I made fun of my grandfather too when he ate as such. Native Americans are far more likely to have Conn Syndrome by over an order of magnitude, as it's usually only 1% of Americans with BP issues.
TL;DR

My A1c is 5.0. I know, my wife is a Type-2 diabetic, as was her father. I don't have a blood-sugar issue.

In fact, that's why no one could figure out what was wrong with me in my mid-40s, especially given my activity level. Luckily, gefore the pandemic, I was finally diagnosed (after 2 years of testing without results) with Conn's Syndrome.

Now pandemic ... SARS-CoV-2 reduces blood-oxygen, whether you get the virus or a spike. That's proven fact.

I sincerely hope the US adopts a protocol similar to other countries on Coronaviruses, especially SARS-CoV-2, to mitigate the risk for many of us with certain conditions. More shots are not recommended for us with certain conditions. It just re-introduced blood-oxygen reductions.
Listen you tubby dumbshit: this wasn't license for you to wax poetic. I don't give two shits. You need to make changes.

So stop eating. And stop posting. You are literally killing yourself.

Listen you tubby dumbshit: this wasn't license for you to wax poetic. I don't give two shits. You need to make changes.

So stop eating. And stop posting. You are literally killing yourself.
Then STFU and I won't respond.

You're going to post about me any way, whether I respond or not. So ... this 'license' you speak of is really about your sick **** need to insult everyone as much as possible.

Seriously, you're ****ed up to go around insulting everyone you disagree with, and literally lambast their existence. At least you usually keep my livelihood and wife out of it, unlike Mikes ... usually.

Seriously ... STFU if you don't want me posting, or others you target. But you won't, even if I don't post. You get a kick out of posting about me, and then seeing some get upset that I'm being discussed in a threat.

Even if I'm not posting. That's how the Cabal works. It's why I call you the Cabal. It's why @liteheaded became a full member too, not just an associate. He literally made everything about me.

• Dislike

You're going to post about me any way, whether I respond or not. So ... this 'license' you speak of is really about your sick **** need to insult everyone as much as possible.

Seriously, you're ****ed up to go around insulting everyone you disagree with, and literally lambast their existence. At least you usually keep my livelihood and wife out of it, unlike Mikes ... usually.

Seriously ... STFU if you don't want me posting, or others you target. But you won't, even if I don't post. You get a kick out of posting about me, and then seeing some get upset that I'm being discussed in a threat.

Even if I'm not posting. That's how the Cabal works. It's why I call you the Cabal. It's why @liteheaded became a full member too, not just an associate. He literally made everything about me.
You are making yourself look like a nutjob in 2 separate forums. Now you know why you are a COMPLETE FAILURE IN LIFE

No one gets upset that you’re being discussed in a threat, you narcissist piggy. And I don’t target anyone but your crazy ass.

Now: get back to not posting. Or can you? Are you addicted to this in the same way you are saturated fats?????

You are making yourself look like a nutjob in 2 separate forums. Now you know why you are a COMPLETE FAILURE IN LIFE
Dude, you are a walking Rival's ToS nightmare, and you have no boundaries. We are done ... permanently.

No one gets upset that you’re being discussed in a threat, you narcissist piggy. And I don’t target anyone but your crazy ass.
You've done it to others. You guys will tag and complain about people. I'm not the only one.

I'm the only one since Crazy that is throwing it back in your face. Now, granted, I didn't always agree with him, but ... the balls you guys have at times. A lot of people know you're all full of sh--.

Now: get back to not posting. Or can you? Are you addicted to this in the same way you are saturated fats?????
Why can't you guys stop being hypocrites for one day?

You know you're going to redicule me for months after I leave, and get others to totally pull tangents in threads, and even blame me for it ... when I'm not even posting.

That's what you always do. You did it to Crazy. Heck, you are the type of people who did it to Knight Fan Stan (KFS). It's not even funny. It's literally sadistic.

• Dislike
Dude, you are a walking Rival's ToS nightmare, and you have no boundaries. We are done ... permanently.

You've done it to others. You guys will tag and complain about people. I'm not the only one.

I'm the only one since Crazy that is throwing it back in your face. Now, granted, I didn't always agree with him, but ... the balls you guys have at times. A lot of people know you're all full of sh--.

You know you're going to redicule me for months after I leave, and get others to totally pull tangents in threads, and even blame me for it ... when I'm not even posting.

That's what you always do. You did it to Crazy. Heck, you are the type of people who did it to Knight Fan Stan (KFS). It's not even funny. It's literally sadistic.
Nope. You never leave. You are a terminal cancer.

I never targeted KFS. Crazy got every piece of shit tossed his way because he deserved it. So do you.

Stop posting. Stop eating. It is literally killing you and you know it.

Nope. You never leave. You are a terminal cancer.

I never targeted KFS. Crazy got every piece of shit tossed his way because he deserved it. So do you.

Stop posting. Stop eating. It is literally killing you and you know it.
Who’s KFC? lol

It's amazing the type of individuals that post here ... the more they complain about others, the more guilty they are of doing what they complain about. Everyone sees it too.

Especially when they take it off board, as well as not owning anytime they are wrong too.

Me? People complain I write too much, and provide too much information. Wow! That makes me a horrible person in comparison! And everyone sees that too.

• Dislike
It's amazing the type of individuals that post here ... the more they complain about others, the more guilty they are of doing what they complain about. Everyone sees it too.

Especially when they take it off board, as well as not owning anytime they are wrong too.

Me? People complain I write too much, and provide too much information. Wow! That makes me a horrible person in comparison! And everyone sees that too.
Stop playing the victim and make something of the last few years of your life so it’s not a complete failure

EVERYONE SEES IT!!!!!!! THEY TOLD ME!!! IN DMS I CANT SHARE!!!!! AND AT TAILGATES!!!!!! SEVERAL OF THEM!!!!! ALL THE TIME!!!!

Sincerely,

Fatty Mcfatty

• Haha
Stop playing the victim and make something of the last few years of your life so it’s not a complete failure
Yeah wasn’t he bellyaching that he’s going to die soon? And he wastes his remaining years posting shit no one reads. What a loser.

BS: "I fully expect to croak in the new few years, with either a similar case of death, or stroke. It's just kinda gonna happen. Even my cardiologist recognized it."

BUT IN THE MEANTIME, LEMME WASTE THE LITTLE TIME I HAVE POSTING SHIT NO ONE READS!!!!

BS: "I fully expect to croak in the new few years, with either a similar case of death, or stroke. It's just kinda gonna happen. Even my cardiologist recognized it."

BUT IN THE MEANTIME, LEMME WASTE THE LITTLE TIME I HAVE POSTING SHIT NO ONE READS!!!!
That’s totally true. In the shithole WC. What a waste

That’s totally true. In the shithole WC. What a waste
He thinks he’s making a real difference and that people might cite him when he’s gone.

The only really difference anyone will note is the bottom line at his local Piggly Wiggly, especially on the Little Debbie aisle.

• Haha
This lunatic will figure out a way to post here and answer their DMs long after his heart explodes.
Of course. That why he’s going to automation and cyber attacks on our phones. We will all soon find out about the wrath of the Parade Float.

NO MORE PARADES FOR YOU!!!!

fetchimage

• Haha
Reactions: DaShuckster
I lost braincells reading this garbage thread. OP actually shared a link to Truth Social. Lmfao
Who knows what all the factors were. And there's not a 'test' to showcase anything either, definitively. That's why the CDC kept having to downgrade numbers during the pandemic, especially among children.

But you won't hear about the real, actual, elevated heart issues of SARS-CoV-2, whether via infection or spike, over the year after ... in the US Media ... and that we need more research, and we definitely need a protocol ... like other countries are doing.

Just get the vaccine ... even if you've been infected recently. You're fine. No elevated risks. None at all. You're 'better protected' from reinfection and 'long COVID.' We literally give our doctors nothing but what Pharma decides. And most realize that now.

Especially in the absence of any data, let alone when we do finally get data to the contrary.

Who knows what all the factors were. And there's not a 'test' to showcase anything either, definitively. That's why the CDC kept having to downgrade numbers during the pandemic, especially among children.

But you won't hear about the real, actual, elevated heart issues of SARS-CoV-2, whether via infection or spike, over the year after ... in the US Media ... and that we need more research, and we definitely need a protocol ... like other countries are doing.

Just get the vaccine ... even if you've been infected recently. You're fine. No elevated risks. None at all. You're 'better protected' from reinfection and 'long COVID.' We literally give our doctors nothing but what Pharma decides. And most realize that now.

Especially in the absence of any data, let alone when we do finally get data to the contrary.

what-are-you-talking-about-huh.gif

And now we have yet another healthy nfl player collapse in primetime due to his jab. The fact that knighttime joe, shuckster, and all the other libs want to sweep this under the rug shows just how committed they are to the wrong side of history

And now we have yet another healthy nfl player collapse in primetime due to his jab. The fact that knighttime joe, shuckster, and all the other libs want to sweep this under the rug shows just how committed they are to the wrong side of history
Not a lib. Go fukc yourself. You are a Grade A piece of shit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT