ADVERTISEMENT

Vedral's Plan

Well, it's been two weeks. Wisconsin has an average finish of #40 over the past 5 years. They seem to do ok

iuzjge.png

Reactions: Mikesi
All of the kids went home. I'm pretty sure Milton stayed here because his mom has a house here. But not positive.

Yup, I wouldn't read too much just because he went home but more so what he said. It could mean absolutely nothing......

He’s got a red wristband. He gone
His high school team was red. Guessing he has a lot of red stuff. I still don't see him transferring. He may. There would always be that appeal to come home but I see him staying. At least thru spring ball to see how HCJH offensive looks and plays toward his strengths.

He's likely to transfer back. His dad and 3 uncles were Huskers, so the ties run deep. He wasn't offered by the previous staff.

Vedral on the sidelines with a red UCF cap... My guess is that he is gone.

I'm not sure, but hasn't he been wearing that all year. He wears red, the other backup QB wears yellow. Something to do with signal calling, I would imagine.

Reactions: Nyght Shadow
I'm not sure, but hasn't he been wearing that all year. He wears red, the other backup QB wears yellow. Something to do with signal calling, I would imagine.
I hope you are right. Maybe I am reading too much into it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT