ADVERTISEMENT

Vegas opens at -1 Gators vs UCF.

Genuinely curious why Vegas regularly has favors us in games we have no business being favored in or giving us unrealistic spreads the last few years. We're being used for free money or someone out there has black and gold goggles.

I don't understand it also. Why UCF was favored by 14 points against Colorado was beyond me as well.

Maybe to entice us to bet? I think UCF loses by multiple touchdowns against the gators. But, I wouldn't take that bet either!

Yabut....they preparing for KJ...

Gators Face Familiar Foe at Quarterback vs. UCF​

When the Florida Gators take the field against UCF, they'll have to stop a familiar face at quarterback that got the best of them a year ago.

With Arkansas, Jefferson went 20-for-31 with 255 yards, two touchdowns and an interception while adding 92 yards and a score on the ground in a 39-36 overtime win over the Gators. Napier and his staff are using that performance from a year ago to prepare from a year ago, even though it's two different offensive systems that Jefferson is playing under.

Tuesday, 11:30pm,
now says
UCF -3.

What the heck? Are the gators that bad or is Vegas that bad at placing odds?

UCF favored by 3 points now. A 4 point swing. Any gambling experts out there? Does that mean money is being bet on UCF or the gators to make it swing like that?

Gators are that bad but UCF was as high as -14.5 vs Colorado and got blown out at Home. Gus hasn’t been good ATS but he has beat a skeleton Gators coaching staff before.

I hate the Gators but it sucks that the matchup is happening when both Programs are at best mediocre.

Malzahn tends to win games that he shouldn't and gets blown out in games he should.

It makes you wonder if he just doesn't prep equally for every game.

He has $20+ million in buyout money to not feel like he has to be laser focused every week or during the holidays leading up to a bowl game.

Last edited:
Tuesday, 11:30pm,
now says
UCF -3.

What the heck? Are the gators that bad or is Vegas that bad at placing odds?

UCF favored by 3 points now. A 4 point swing. Any gambling experts out there? Does that mean money is being bet on UCF or the gators to make it swing like that?
It means people are betting UCF. Points are shifting to UF as Vegas tries to move $ over to the Gators.

Reactions: Central Floridave
Malzahn tends to win games that he shouldn't and gets blown out in games he should.

It makes you wonder if he just doesn't prep equally for every game.

He has $20+ million in buyout money to not feel like he has to be laser focused every week or during the holidays leading up to a bowl game.
I'll take the cash.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT