ADVERTISEMENT

*VOTER FRAUD MEGATHREAD*

It is very sad to see how you’ve been brainwashed and your gradual deterioration over the past year. You used to, at a minimum, offer another perspective that was at least objective. You’ve gone off the fukcing reservation at this point with the batshit crazy nonsense. Maybe you should have some decency and do what 85 did and leave the board. I’ve always found it odd that you spend as much time as you do on here as it were.
You dismiss every claim immediately without consideration, but I'm the one who's brainwashed?

There are dozens of examples of things that have happened all over the country that should make you ask "what is that all about?"

You dismiss every claim immediately without consideration, but I'm the one who's brainwashed?

There are dozens of examples of things that have happened all over the country that should make you ask "what is that all about?"

No, dummy: I dismiss things when they have gotten dismissed dozens of times and Donald goes 2 for 34 with his nonsense.

Hope this helps.

I didn’t dismiss the claims straightaway. I read the affidavit that was the basis for the kraken and saw it had nothing to do with evidence of fraud in our election. You can read it here.

It’s over. Courts are throwing this shit out as quickly as it can be submitted.

I didn’t dismiss the claims straightaway. I read the affidavit that was the basis for the kraken and saw it had nothing to do with evidence of fraud in our election. You can read it here.

It’s over. Courts are throwing this shit out as quickly as it can be submitted.
I'm not even taking that into consideration. I'm talking more about things like how votes were being bought in Minneapolis, a memory card with 2600 votes not being uploaded in Georgia, 6000 votes being switched in Wisconsin, no reconciliation of 173,000 votes in Detroit against registered voter roles, poll watchers being disallowed in Pennsylvania, record high mail-in ballots with a record low rejection rate. The list goes on and on of things that make you have to ask why those things happened.

I'm not even taking that into consideration. I'm talking more about things like how votes were being bought in Minneapolis, a memory card with 2600 votes not being uploaded in Georgia, 6000 votes being switched in Wisconsin, no reconciliation of 173,000 votes in Detroit against registered voter roles, poll watchers being disallowed in Pennsylvania, record high mail-in ballots with a record low rejection rate. The list goes on and on of things that make you have to ask why those things happened.

Complete bullshit. Please seek help.

The damage that the orange raccoon has done to what seemed to be normal and moderately intelligent people in this country is stunning. Four years of him out of DC will hopefully help these chuds heal. They really need it.

Reactions: hemightbejeremy
... a memory card with 2600 votes not being uploaded in Georgia, 6000 votes being switched in Wisconsin, no reconciliation of 173,000 votes in Detroit against registered voter roles...
You do know that nearly 156 million Americans voted, right?

Because there are 155 million votes. There is no 100% accuracy. Which is why they have measures like recounts if the vote is close. The 5000 votes missed in Georgia was less than 0.1% of the total votes. And shifted the margin about 0.025% of the vote. This is why they recount when it is within a 0.5% margin.

Because there are 155 million votes. There is no 100% accuracy. Which is why they have measures like recounts if the vote is close. The 5000 votes missed in Georgia was less than 0.1% of the total votes. And shifted the margin about 0.025% of the vote. This is why they recount when it is within a 0.5% margin.
I'm aware of that, and I've said several times that they likely aren't going to find enough evidence to change the election. That doesn't mean we shouldn't ask why these things happened and wonder if they happened elsewhere. Why can voting software be programmed to flip votes? That seems odd and we have evidence that it happened. Why are votes stored on thumb drives that can be misplaced? That doesn't seem very secure. There are tons of questions like that which should be looked into.

I'm aware of that, and I've said several times that they likely aren't going to find enough evidence to change the election. That doesn't mean we shouldn't ask why these things happened and wonder if they happened elsewhere. Why can voting software be programmed to flip votes? That seems odd and we have evidence that it happened. Why are votes stored on thumb drives that can be misplaced? That doesn't seem very secure. There are tons of questions like that which should be looked into.

Newsflash. They did happen elsewhere and these things are commonly caught on canvassing the vote. But they don’t occur on a scale to alter the results. If the margin is close as it is in Georgia then the votes are counted more meticulously to ensure a more accurate count. It’s the whole purpose of doing the hand recount.

Software doesn’t flip votes. That the QAnon conspiracy. They count actual ballots in each county. “Switching” a vote total would have no effect once the vote is canvassed.

Crazyhole: THE ENTIRE RUSSIAN THING WAS A HOAX. NOT A SHRED OF EVIDENCE. NOTHING BUT A WITCH HUNT.

Also Crazyhole: THIS ENTIRE ELECTION WAS RIGGED AND THERE IS EVIDENCE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!! NOTHING BUT A SCAM!!!!!

Newsflash. They did happen elsewhere and these things are commonly caught on canvassing the vote. But they don’t occur on a scale to alter the results. If the margin is close as it is in Georgia then the votes are counted more meticulously to ensure a more accurate count. It’s the whole purpose of doing the hand recount.
That's actually the purpose of doing an audit, but I get your point. On the flip side, when was the last time you can point to where we've literally caught THOUSANDS of votes that were either reversed or missing? Normally it's in the low hundreds.

Beyond that, wouldn't you like to know why Detroit proper has no reconciliation in their voter roles for 173,000 absentee votes? It wasn't a problem in the suburbs, and wasn't a problem in Detroit proper for in-day votes. Asking for an explanation isn't going too far, is it?

Software doesn’t flip votes. That the QAnon conspiracy. They count actual ballots in each county. “Switching” a vote total would have no effect once the vote is canvassed.
In Antrim County, the software literally switched votes. Thats not even in question. Wouldn't you like to know why that is a design feature for the voting software they used?

In Antrim County, the software literally switched votes. Thats not even in question. Wouldn't you like to know why that is a design feature for the voting software they used?
That’s not what happened. They changed their ballots but didn’t update the machine that tallies with the new ballot info. So it read the wrong line. They caught it immediately. Had nothing to do with “vote switching”.

Literally all these **** ups in Georgia and Michigan that effected a tiny fraction of votes were in brick red counties with Republican leadership.

That's actually the purpose of doing an audit, but I get your point. On the flip side, when was the last time you can point to where we've literally caught THOUSANDS of votes that were either reversed or missing? Normally it's in the low hundreds.

Beyond that, wouldn't you like to know why Detroit proper has no reconciliation in their voter roles for 173,000 absentee votes? It wasn't a problem in the suburbs, and wasn't a problem in Detroit proper for in-day votes. Asking for an explanation isn't going too far, is it?
In the 2008 senate election in Minnesota a recount flipped the vote by 527 votes or .0002 of the vote. The flip in Georgia was 1274 votes or .00025 of the vote. Only difference was in 2008 the margin was so small to begin with it flipped the election to Al Franken. Again it is possible to overcome a margin of 500 votes in a smaller state like Minnesota or 1000 votes in a large state like Georgia, but you aren’t going to overcome margins in excess of 10k votes.

In the 2008 senate election in Minnesota a recount flipped the vote by 527 votes or .0002 of the vote. The flip in Georgia was 1274 votes or .00025 of the vote. Only difference was in 2008 the margin was so small to begin with it flipped the election to Al Franken. Again it is possible to overcome a margin of 500 votes in a smaller state like Minnesota or 1000 votes in a large state like Georgia, but you aren’t going to overcome margins in excess of 10k votes.
Like I've said over and over, he's not going to be able to flip the vote totals.

Like I've said over and over, he's not going to be able to flip the vote totals.
So what are you arguing? That recounting everywhere will turn up mistakes and slightly modify margins that won’t impact overall results? We know this already.

So what are you arguing? That recounting everywhere will turn up mistakes and slightly modify margins that won’t impact overall results? We know this already.
I'm arguing that it would be nice to know why these things happened, did they happen elsewhere but weren't caught, and what are we doing to keep them from happening again.

Florida's election was a shitshow in 2000. In 2020 it was a model of efficiency. Ohio had their Diebold controversy, they addressed it. It would be nice if that were to happen everywhere but it won't if people immediately dismiss everything as either false or not a big deal. Blind faith only leads to corruption.

Florida's election was a shitshow in 2000. In 2020 it was a model of efficiency. Ohio had their Diebold controversy, they addressed it.
We know this because....why? Because Trump won in those places?
It would be nice if that were to happen everywhere...
Everywhere? Don't you mean states that went for Biden?
Blind faith only leads to corruption.
What are you talking about? Our election or Trump's "I could shoot somebody on Fifth Avenue" diehard support? :)

I'm arguing that it would be nice to know why these things happened, did they happen elsewhere but weren't caught, and what are we doing to keep them from happening again.

Florida's election was a shitshow in 2000. In 2020 it was a model of efficiency. Ohio had their Diebold controversy, they addressed it. It would be nice if that were to happen everywhere but it won't if people immediately dismiss everything as either false or not a big deal. Blind faith only leads to corruption.
They happen because elections are conducted with humans and in thousands of different counties with different mechanisms for voting. Each discrepancy is a unique issue that can be addressed. You can’t predict what issues are going to occur in a nationwide election involving 155 million votes.

Reactions: ChrisKnight06
We know this because....why? Because Trump won in those places?
Everywhere? Don't you mean states that went for Biden?
What are you talking about? Our election or Trump's "I could shoot somebody on Fifth Avenue" diehard support? :)
I only pointed out those 2 states because they had controversies in the recent past. I could say the same thing about efficiency in Vermont, Maine, or North Dakota, but they've always done fine to my knowledge so its not the same thing.

They happen because elections are conducted with humans and in thousands of different counties with different mechanisms for voting. Each discrepancy is a unique issue that can be addressed. You can’t predict what issues are going to occur in a nationwide election involving 155 million votes.
No, but since it's a national election its not unreasonable to ask for a national protocol. Doesnt have to be exceedingly narrow, but if we are going to find the idea of a state legislature overriding the vote in any given state appealing (which they are allowed to do), or punish faithless electors, there should be some common guidelines to follow.

No, but since it's a national election its not unreasonable to ask for a national protocol. Doesnt have to be exceedingly narrow, but if we are going to find the idea of a state legislature overriding the vote in any given state appealing (which they are allowed to do), or punish faithless electors, there should be some common guidelines to follow.
It’s not a national election. It is a bunch of local elections used to allocate electors that vote in the electoral college

Would you be upset if 4 or 5 states legialatures and overrode the vote, making Trump the president?

Any reason person should be upset if that happened, because they are basically saying elections in their states dont matter.

Any reason person should be upset if that happened, because they are basically saying elections in their states dont matter.
Better send a memo on that one to every state that has signed on for the interstate compact.

Better send a memo on that one to every state that has signed on for the interstate compact.

Not remotely the same thing. Votes still matter under the interstate compact. Votes dont matter if electors or legislators decide they dont like the outcome of their state, so they just decide it on their own.

Not remotely the same thing. Votes still matter under the interstate compact. Votes dont matter if electors or legislators decide they dont like the outcome of their state, so they just decide it on their own.
? Its the exact same thing. If a state went for Trump this time but the state legislature appointed Biden electors because other states went for Biden, how is it not the same thing?

? Its the exact same thing. If a state went for Trump this time but the state legislature appointed Biden electors because other states went for Biden, how is it not the same thing?

Because the popular vote is still based on a vote. Electors or legislators determining the election is based on the wishes of a handful of people.

Yes. The vote of the states constituents as well as every other states constituents.
You guys have some weird logic.

If the people of a state vote for a candidate, but the electors that represent them vote for the other guy.......?????????

You guys have some weird logic.

If the people of a state vote for a candidate, but the electors that represent them vote for the other guy.......?????????

It is still based on a vote. It isnt putting our leaders in the hands of a handful of people. It is not remotely the same thing as electors deciding the candidate who got neither the popular vote in their state, or the popular vote in the nation, should still get their states votes.

It is still based on a vote. It isnt putting our leaders in the hands of a handful of people. It is not remotely the same thing as electors deciding the candidate who got neither the popular vote in their state, or the popular vote in nation, should still get their states votes.
Both are based on a vote. The people of the state voted for their representatives, and part of their duty is to send electors to vote for president.

Both are based on a vote. The people of the state voted for their representatives, and part of their duty is to send electors to vote for president.

Nobody who votes for a representative does so, so that person can end up being their vote for president too. I dont understand why we are trying to complicate this so much. If person x gets more votes than person y, then person x should win. Person Y shouldnt win because some electors decided they didnt like person x, and decided the will of the people shouldnt matter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT