ADVERTISEMENT

*VOTER FRAUD MEGATHREAD*

On November 15 and 16 2020, posts from brand new websites claimed Dallas Jones had been arrested, in posts titled “Biden campaign director Dallas Jones arrested for Ballot Harvesting.” Circulating photographs showed not Dallas Jones in 2020, but Cuba Gooding Jr. in 2019. The viral post originated from a September 2020 National File post, which did not allege Jones had been arrested. Not only was there no evidence Dallas Jones had been arrested for any election-related offense in 2020, the falsely-labeled images further suggested that the claim was completely fabricated for clicks, revenue, and to further sow doubts around the American democratic process.

So fake bro.Stop please.. ;)
your link shows Cuba Good Jr, mine doesn't. which you would know if you looked at it.

anyways, here are the affadavits

• Wow
Reactions: ElprofesorJuan
1-4579de8507.jpg

On November 15 and 16 2020, posts from brand new websites claimed Dallas Jones had been arrested, in posts titled “Biden campaign director Dallas Jones arrested for Ballot Harvesting.” Circulating photographs showed not Dallas Jones in 2020, but Cuba Gooding Jr. in 2019. The viral post originated from a September 2020 National File post, which did not allege Jones had been arrested. Not only was there no evidence Dallas Jones had been arrested for any election-related offense in 2020, the falsely-labeled images further suggested that the claim was completely fabricated for clicks, revenue, and to further sow doubts around the American democratic process.

So fake bro.Stop please.. ;)

and while i've got you here, the author of your website is an unhinged CNN writer who was fired from Snopes due to multiple complaints.

dig a little deeper next time : )

Sorry, Bro I just cannot allow false news to continue. If this site wants credibility it must post Truth. If it cannot then we know its stance.

Bad during the pre-Trump era? You know that kind of stuff has been SOP for President for, well, ever and we never hear about it?

It wasn't until Vindman got his panties in a wad because Trump disagreed with his plan for Ukraine that we even heard about it, and then it got all blown up because we can't ever stop campaigning anymore. Now to see Vindman fanboying Biden so much, I actually have to wonder if Vindman isn't a principle in the pay-for-play that we can't investigate because Joe Biden couldn't possibly have participated in the scheme that Trump asked for information of or the impeachment for looking into it was wholly inappropriate. Thus, gaslight the hell out of it until the public forgets or Trump loses the election and it goes away.

See? Rationalization. Under your framework, you can rationalize anything away by being cynical and saying "everybody does it." But it's just not true.

I will be the first to say that if Joe Biden actually bent Ukraine policy specifically to benefit Hunter, that's a HUGE deal, not acceptable, and definitely not SOP. But a Senate investigation didn't turn up a single witness that supported that narrative. Conversely, there were numerous, highly credible, witnesses that testified Trump was bending Ukraine policy for his personal benefit. I don't think Bolton uses the term "drug deal" for SOP. Give a Republican house the same fact pattern on Obama and I 100% guarantee he would have been impeached (and partisan democrats would have defended him anyway).

Vindman is a victim of Trumpism. Look at the Georgia Secretary of State right now. Doing your job isn't good enough in the Trump era. You carry his water or you are his enemy. Vindman sacrificed his career to do what he believed was the right thing. We should *want* people who are willing to stand up against senior officials and politicians when they believe it's the right thing to do. But I see you've found a narrative to rationalize him away as well, assuming he may have had nefarious motives.

Wrong, it was perfectly ok for Biden to do what trump was accused of doing, and even bragging about it.

Senate investigated. Not a single witness supported the BIden-corruption narrative. On the other hand, multiple witnesses supported the Trump-corruption narrative.

Biden didn't brag about helping Hunter - which is the corruption angle. He bragged about executing US foreign policy.

I agree that Biden won and almost everyone does. That isn't the point anymore.

So the point is to undermine the system and give Trump an angle to fundraise and hold power over the base. In it's best possible interpretation, it's a scam aimed directly at his own supporters, placing his personal desires above maintaining people's faith in the system.

This has nothing to do about ensuring faith in a free-and-fair election system. It's about undermining it.

See? Rationalization. Under your framework, you can rationalize anything away by being cynical and saying "everybody does it." But it's just not true.

I will be the first to say that if Joe Biden actually bent Ukraine policy specifically to benefit Hunter, that's a HUGE deal, not acceptable, and definitely not SOP. But a Senate investigation didn't turn up a single witness that supported that narrative. Conversely, there were numerous, highly credible, witnesses that testified Trump was bending Ukraine policy for his personal benefit. I don't think Bolton uses the term "drug deal" for SOP. Give a Republican house the same fact pattern on Obama and I 100% guarantee he would have been impeached (and partisan democrats would have defended him anyway).

Vindman is a victim of Trumpism. Look at the Georgia Secretary of State right now. Doing your job isn't good enough in the Trump era. You carry his water or you are his enemy. Vindman sacrificed his career to do what he believed was the right thing. We should *want* people who are willing to stand up against senior officials and politicians when they believe it's the right thing to do. But I see you've found a narrative to rationalize him away as well, assuming he may have had nefarious motives.
It’s not rationalization, it’s fact. I’m all for cleaning it up but this was a hit job pure and simple.
Go ahead and believe Vindman. I’ve seen his type all over the federal Government. He’s only a victim to his own self-importance and belief system.

i think Biden will be President by this time next year, doesn't mean there isn't shady, fraudulent happenings.
There is. They found 2 cases of fraud in Michigan. Both by GOP. GOP county in Georgia also didn’t count like 3000 votes.

Bannon explain in his podcast the real attempted election theft. Try to prevent enough states from certifying their votes so no one reaches 270 and the election goes to the house.

Bannon explain in his podcast the real attempted election theft. Try to prevent enough states from certifying their votes so no one reaches 270 and the election goes to the house.

Smart strategy. Not very wise, but the goal is just to win. They could care less how much damage it would cause to Republicans in 2022.

Sorry to backtrack to this but it can't be left unanswered:

It wasn't until Vindman got his panties in a wad because Trump disagreed with his plan for Ukraine that we even heard about it
Vindman's disagreed with 'his plan' for Ukraine? For the record, Vindman heard his President commit extortion and took his legitimate concerns through channels. That said, Vindman was not the whistleblower.
Now to see Vindman fanboying Biden so much, I actually have to wonder if Vindman isn't a principle in the pay-for-play
Good grief, Vindman's military career was trashed by Trump yet Vindman coming out for Biden is cause to question his motives??!? A guy beats the crap out of his dog but we're all supposed to be surprised when the dog starts growling at him when he approaches?

Smart strategy. Not very wise, but the goal is just to win. They could care less how much damage it would cause to Republicans in 2022.

It's only smart if your goal is utter chaos and a constitutional crisis. I don't see it happening, but if it did it would be a no holds barred constitutional showdown. Pelosi has similar anti-democratic tools at her disposal as well. Constitutionally, the House has full authority to determine contested elections of it's own members:

Article I Section V
"Each House shall be the Judge of the Elections, Returns and Qualifications of its own Members"

Back in the 19th century, it was common to use this power to pack the majority. So if a bunch of democrats who lost - challenge that loss - no doubt citing the President's assertion of mass fraud, and noting that several states had failed to certify results, the current house could settle enough of those disputes in favor of Democrats to tip the scales of the house vote for POTUS to Biden's favor.

It would be chaos, but I think an Acting President Pelosi would be a far more likely scenario than her allowing the House to elect Trump.

Here's a crazy NYU Law Review paper on the concept.

Stack of ballots and only 2 were for Trump. Clear evidence of a Trump win. They will overturn it based on this. Plus the ballots weren’t beat to shit so checkmate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT