ADVERTISEMENT

War on I4 Game Thread

Keene is terrible with pressure. He runs and throws it away faster than any QB I've ever seen

It's obvious after watching Keene all season that he can't see and/or throw to the middle of the field. That's why he's always throwing horizontal.

The clock management looks better in hindsight. I still don't like it, but I can see why he would bleed the clock if he was confident Keene could score.

Keene cannot see the field from the pocket. And by the time he rolls out he’s completely scared and just chucks it.

Reactions: Knight59
Keene has started almost all year now. There’s no reason he should be so unprepared against such a terrible defense. Wish him the best of luck on what’ve team he transfers to in the future cause he isn’t going to cut it here long term.
there are actually people that cover this team that still hype him up . McClain is better w worse talent

there are actually people that cover this team that still hype him up . McClain is better w worse talent
I can't think of any that hype him. I think most people give him a lot of grace as a freshman and see that he makes good throws on occasion. That doesn't mean he's a sure thing or a bust, he's just worth giving more time before giving up on him.

this trend continues and McClain is goin got hit a home run in the 4th..their playcalling is setting it up

TV announcers are calling out Gus’s bad coaching . Just said that Jeff Scott was worried about getting beat on verticals bc their secondary issues and Gus hasn’t even attempted to test that

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT