ADVERTISEMENT

War on I4 Game Thread

Lots of underclassmen on this team are never going to see B12. Will be a lot of processing guys out in next 2 years. Looking forward to talent upgrades these next couple recruiting classes + transfer portal.

Reactions: U C to the F
TV announcers are calling out Gus’s bad coaching . Just said that Jeff Scott was worried about getting beat on verticals bc their secondary issues and Gus hasn’t even attempted to test that
I HOPE MALZAHN READS THIS STUFF. ARE YOU THAT STUPID, OR DO YOU JUST APPEAR TO BE? HOW CAN YOU BE A HEAD COACH AND HAVE ZERO COMMON SENSE?

Reactions: gb6049
I HOPE MALZAHN READS THIS STUFF. ARE YOU THAT STUPID, OR DO YOU JUST APPEAR TO BE? HOW CAN YOU BE A HEAD COACH AND HAVE ZERO COMMON SENSE?
the announcers just brought it up again . team has enough talent to be better than this on offense. It is literally RB breaking one or nothing

He must not trust Keene to throw it deep. Eventually we're going to have to stretch the field and move the ball or we are going to lose.
Honestly wondering if something is going on with Keene. The last long pass I remember was way off and Gus is calling plays like a coach that knows his guy can't throw more than 5 yards downfield

Lots of underclassmen on this team are never going to see B12. Will be a lot of processing guys out in next 2 years. Looking forward to talent upgrades these next couple recruiting classes + transfer portal.
Unfortunately it’ll take 1-2 years to upgrade and get them all up to speed. Next year could be a repeat of this year.

Reactions: Stevieknight
USF deserves to win it. Huge plays when it counts by McClain. Kid has a good future.

Reactions: Knight59
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT