ADVERTISEMENT

Warren finally apologized to the Cherokee tribe for being a phony

The mainstream US media never reported how much she refused to use statements they were asking her to use if she really wanted to apologize. Word is that they finally got 'time' with her, and literally 'cornered her' about it, because the US media kept failing to represent their interests.

One of these days the US media is going to hold all politicians accountable, and actually listen to the offended, instead of assuming they represent them. The Cherokee Nation kept saying and saying that heritage is about the tribe, not genetics, and that hole Warren became massive over the years.

It’s stupid that Native Americans have racial privilege in the first place. Any white person who can benefit from finding the loopholes in those stupid unmerited admissions, etc.—-good for them.
The system is rigged against us, that’s why she took greater pride in her delusional Amerindian heritage than paying respect to her true ancestors. So if anyone is owed an apology it’s us! Because finding a loophole is one thing but she’s has gone above and beyond to show deference for the colored community.
Our Universities spit on Whites.

[QUOTE="UCFBS, post: 1542948, member: 2]

One of these days the US media is going to hold all politicians accountable, .[/QUOTE]

Boy , you are a dreamer..

Reactions: UCFBS and UCFWayne
One of these days the US media is going to hold all politicians accountable, .
Boy , you are a dreamer..
They used to, in their past. The whole Ralph Northam situation is proving rather interesting.

Enough Liberals, even if not Progressives, are recognizing how bad this looks, and if he was a Republican, he would be gone. There's been enough 'special treatment' of Democrats versus Republicans as of late, and Americans are now questioning things.

E.g., beyond Northam, should Hillary Clinton be held accountable for her actions in the '90s, or even early '00s, with regards to demonizing her husband's accusers, when various men are being held accountable for alleged racism or sexism in the '80s? What about various incumbents on Congress with the same issues from the 20th century?

At some point, we have to draw a line and either tell everyone to resign (ideal, in my Libertarian view -- yes, I know, DRINK!), or just start focusing on what people did in the 21st century.

Screen-Shot-2019-02-05-at-5.32.23-PM.png

Reactions: Knight_of_Parrish
You didn't answer. You're ok with a person that lies about their race to advance their career. I have a funny feeling you would have a different opinion if she had a "(R)" next to her name.
Yeah I'm ok with people who lie to advance their careers.

Billionaires didn’t really earn their money but Liz Warren did!!!!

She did it the right way!!

Reactions: UCFWayne
never gets old.
I have reason to be shook. The things I value are being trampled. The things you value (rich getting richer, inequality, sexism, brown people getting their kids taken away and locked in cages) are going gangbusters. You should be pumped. Even with getting everything you want you're all still shook about the liberal boogie man.

TDS doesn't hold water when there's a dozen people going to jail all around Trump. It's not a conspiracy theory. You're supporting a criminal president.
you are so shook its hilarious.

you cant even admit that warren lied about being an indian and then used that lie to advance her career even when shes admitted to it and a left leaning newspaper came out with evidence. lol

One benefit of the Trump presidency is I don't have to worry about little stuff like this anymore. It's been shown that we are ok with a literal scam artist president, why do I care if someone fibbed on an application?

I also know that this doesn't really bother you because you're ok with a criminal president who has a dozen ex campaign employees convicted of crimes and in jail.

Since I know you don't really care about stuff like this I just chuckle as you pretend to be outraged.

Reactions: DaShuckster
One benefit of the Trump presidency is I don't have to worry about little stuff like this anymore. It's been shown that we are ok with a literal scam artist president, why do I care if someone fibbed on an application?

I also know that this doesn't really bother you because you're ok with a criminal president who has a dozen ex campaign employees convicted of crimes and in jail.

Since I know you don't really care about stuff like this I just chuckle as you pretend to be outraged.

And we chuckle as younlunatic liberals scream about culture warrior crap only to then be found to be breaking all of your own stupid rules

And we chuckle as younlunatic liberals scream about culture warrior crap only to then be found to be breaking all of your own stupid rules
Trump university steals millions - No prob, MAGA

Warren lies on application - looks like the libs got owned again!

Hilarious and transparent as usual.

I have reason to be shook. The things I value are being trampled. The things you value (rich getting richer, inequality, sexism, brown people getting their kids taken away and locked in cages) are going gangbusters. You should be pumped. Even with getting everything you want you're all still shook about the liberal boogie man.

Did you take drama class? Brown people locked in cages? Sexism? What?

The new democratic party that loves black face doesn't care about actual Americans but goes nuts for illegals aliens. They worry about this poor kids at the boarder but perfectly fine with late term abortions. Same party that believes women no matter what, then changes tone quickly when these Democrats get accused. And sexism? How's Virginia and Democrats defending the scumbag?

Reactions: UCFKnight85

ive said numerous times i have problems with trump. however ive explained that i see him as nyc salesman in that he tells a lot of little lies to make himself look better. the little lies dont hurt me personally like the lies of the previous admin did.

the country is doing amazing right now, i can look past those little lies and exaggerations. if it werent doing so well i would be more critical.

you still dont get it. youve been professing to have all these high virtues and strong moral code against all these terrible maga hatters. when you are faced with the literal same thing from your own virtue signalling democrats, you pretend that they dont matter.

if it werent for double standards, you wouldnt have any at all.

Is Warren's new motto going to be an American
Indian in a white body? You don't need science in the Democratic party.

You know a few days ago Trump's inauguration started being investigated by SDNY for "defrauding the United States" and "money laundering?" I didn't even start a thread because I knew you'd just yawn it away like all of his other crimes.

But please tell me more about Elizabeth Warren's ancestry gaff. Lol.

You know a few days ago Trump's inauguration started being investigated by SDNY for "defrauding the United States" and "money laundering?" I didn't even start a thread because I knew you'd just yawn it away like all of his other crimes.

But please tell me more about Elizabeth Warren's ancestry gaff. Lol.
odd that the people being investigated did the inaugurations for several past presidents and wasnt investigated then. almost like they looked the other way before but suddenly there is a witch hunt for all things trump.

this wouldnt be another one of those double standards would it?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...gy-native-american-identification/2799395002/

"I'm not a tribal citizen," the Massachusetts Democrat told reporters. "My apology is an apology for not having been more sensitive about tribal citizenship and tribal sovereignty. I really want to underline the point, tribes and only tribes determine tribal citizenship."

It was at least the third time in a week that Warren – who is part of the large Democratic field running to unseat President Donald Trump in 2020 – has apologized for her past self-identification.

"I can’t go back," Warren told the Post in response to the story about her Texas bar registration. "But I am sorry for furthering confusion on tribal sovereignty and tribal citizenship and harm that resulted."

more salt for that crow.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...gy-native-american-identification/2799395002/

"I'm not a tribal citizen," the Massachusetts Democrat told reporters. "My apology is an apology for not having been more sensitive about tribal citizenship and tribal sovereignty. I really want to underline the point, tribes and only tribes determine tribal citizenship."

It was at least the third time in a week that Warren – who is part of the large Democratic field running to unseat President Donald Trump in 2020 – has apologized for her past self-identification.

"I can’t go back," Warren told the Post in response to the story about her Texas bar registration. "But I am sorry for furthering confusion on tribal sovereignty and tribal citizenship and harm that resulted."

more salt for that crow.

She isn't sorry for the benefits though.

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT