ADVERTISEMENT

Watching UCF on TV Experience

KnightVision82

Diamond Knight
Jan 26, 2004
It was funny to hear some of the remarks of the announcers and the havoc the UCFast causes for the coverage of the game.

Throughout the game, the coach in this ESPN broadcast team gave us a lot of respect.

At one point he was saying that the refs need to slow down our offense and not let the center hike the ball so quickly because he was having a hard time keeping up with the play-by-play announcer and putting in his two cents as the offense ran through the plays.

Almost every time they tried to replay an offensive play they struggled with getting back on the field with the game cameras for the next play. I found myself yelling at the TV "hurry up" :)

Commentary on 1st drive was funny as handoff to Killins went quickly into the endzone. They were expecting us to score fast every drive. I like it when its a mixture of quick and longer drives. It prepares us for tougher games on the schedule.

Hopefully, this works on your device too...

http://www.espn.com/watch/player?id=3410491&lang=en

It was funny to hear some of the remarks of the announcers and the havoc the UCFast causes for the coverage of the game.

Throughout the game, the coach in this ESPN broadcast team gave us a lot of respect.

At one point he was saying that the refs need to slow down our offense and not let the center hike the ball so quickly because he was having a hard time keeping up with the play-by-play announcer and putting in his two cents as the offense ran through the plays.

Almost every time they tried to replay an offensive play they struggled with getting back on the field with the game cameras for the next play. I found myself yelling at the TV "hurry up" :)

Commentary on 1st drive was funny as handoff to Killins went quickly into the endzone. They were expecting us to score fast every drive. I like it when its a mixture of quick and longer drives. It prepares us for tougher games on the schedule.

Hopefully, this works on your device too...

http://www.espn.com/watch/player?id=3410491&lang=en
Yes he kept saying the ref should stop us from going fast. It wasn’t because of the play by play. He pretty much was saying it’s unfair. We were snapping before Ref even could get set up. He must be new to a fast paced offense.

Yes he kept saying the ref should stop us from going fast. It wasn’t because of the play by play. He pretty much was saying it’s unfair. We were snapping before Ref even could get set up. He must be new to a fast paced offense.
The chain referees were almost tripping on each other too.

Reactions: SublimeKnight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT