ADVERTISEMENT

Water Cooler Rules/Tips

cuz only god knows what degree of hell would break loose if an ecu fan got the first post on the 9th page, right? :p

Originally posted by LetsgoECU252:
cuz only god knows what degree of hell would break loose if an ecu fan got the first post on the 9th page, right? :p

exactly.

i was worried too. my internet went out right after i posted post 401...finally got back on for 404 when i took the page! divine intervention...all shapes and sizes my boys.

Originally posted by ucfbreath:

exactly.

i was worried too. my internet went out right after i posted post 401...finally got back on for 404 when i took the page! divine intervention...all shapes and sizes my boys.

Breath FTW

well you guys seem alright. i always got the impression you guys were ignorant douche nozzels from the ecu boards but so far so good :D

well you guys seem alright. i always got the impression you guys were ignorant douche nozzels from the ecu boards but so far so good :D

Some of us are ignorant douche nozzels, just as with any fan base.

we are good, we just fight with ecu fans a lot because we both perceive each other as delusional and rude/crazy. ever sense the board bans though, the ones that come over arent bad. its the banned guys like hummel and scourge and what nto that are horrible posters. honestly the ones who cant post on your board now from bans arent even bad posters, they usually frequent this place and are just joking most of the time with ECU people...but the mod cant take a joke.

lmao i have seen hummel in action before lol. mostly on ncaabbs...but yeah i understand...speaking of bbs and not bein able to take a joke i was practicly shunned by the pieate fans on there for making a comment about ecu's high STD rate. i am 16 lmfao and had 40 year old men giving me death threats rofl...but thats nether hear nor there...so y are ecu fans not ban here if all the knights are ban there?

i posted this a few days back but ill say it again. a year or two back we would go back and forth pretty contentiously with ECU. both fan bases thought they were better than each other and would get heated at times. one night ninjaknight calls pee dee a gay mascot after i said knightro was better and i subsequently get banned. month or two later chrisknight starts posting post after post on their board about "free ucfbreath!" and other stuff along those lines. other posters follow by taking over the board with longcats and strobing gif files. thread after thread. it was past OTMs bed time at that point so the other people were freaking out. OTM wakes up, bans us all. later he lifts the ban except on those that participated in the board takeover. i didnt even take part in it, didnt say anything but that knightro was a better mascot BEFORE all this went down and yet im still banned, therefore i hate OTM and ECU. subsequently after the ecu takeover the marshall mod got scared and banned all UCF posters too, but allowed a lot back in after his stupid knee jerk decision.

to be quite honest, and im not even biased on this... ecu board on rivals is stupid. stick to boneyard banter. and ucf really isnt a bad fanbase. we get along with all fanbases for the most part except ECU so if people give you problems its because of yoru rivals board and not you. we love tulsa fans cuz they are much like us, so if you like us you will likely enjoy them.

we just like to have fun and enjoy stuff. we joke around with other fanbases but some are too uptight to realize it (ECU).

lol sounds like a successful raid to me lol...and ever since my bbs incident iv stayed away from BYB. just to many anal people there plus the format is gay o_O. an i am ban from ecu's scout fourm for telling a troll to stfu. so rivals is rly my only place to post...and i see you guys like to have fun and thats what attracted me here kinda. sssooooo yeah, have i worn out my welcome yet or are we good lol?

il be sure to remember this crutial information
what information? And I guess they don't teach spelling at that school of yours or how to use spell check. Moron.

this is the "age of the LOL" coming forth. spelling will get more and more worse over time and people will have to learn to accept that. its amazing how i feel old at some of the things being typed out these days and im only 22.

Originally posted by HAL 9100:
I think he said he was 16...so he doesn't go to ECU.

So he can't be that smart if he likes ECU and doesn't even go there.

Originally posted by USFSucks:
Originally posted by HAL 9100:

I think he said he was 16...so he doesn't go to ECU.

So he can't be that smart if he likes ECU and doesn't even go there.

welll douche baggins. seeing as im not even even eligible to attend any college right now i dont see your point. im a fan of ecu and no matter where i attend college i will still be a pirate fan. i know you are just trying to get under my skin right now soo yaaa

In all seriousness if you go to another college you can't continue to be a fan of the one you grew up with. You just can't, it's wrong.

In all seriousness if you go to another college you can't continue to be a fan of the one you grew up with. You just can't, it's wrong.

lmao im not stooopid so stfu and stop baiting me. i did not come here to fight or argue lol...

lmao im not stooopid so stfu and stop baiting me. i did not come here to fight or argue lol...

FWIW that wasn't directed at you, it was directed at people like Blue Chip who go to UCF but still call themselves UF/FSU/UM/etc... fans.

FWIW that wasn't directed at you, it was directed at people like Blue Chip who go to UCF but still call themselves UF/FSU/UM/etc... fans.
my apologies, i assumed it was for me since we are really the only 2 posting here. so why do you think that?

quit the
gayfight.gif

Because if you love a school so much that you are going to continue to support it you need to go there. The school you go to should ALWAYS be your top priority.
This post was edited on 8/19 6:36 PM by USFSucks

Originally posted by ucfbreath:
quit the
gayfight.gif

NO U

and i guess thats true. i saw a thread once about this issue once and many people agreed with you. i have no opinion my self because i have never experienced college but yeahh. so are you an UCF alumni?

Yep, BS and MS from UCF. Most everyone on this board is either an alum or a student.

ooo cool. my dad went into the army instead college n mom went to a small school in pennsylvania so they never were able to force an allegiance on me. propably a good thing too cuz who the hell roots for army and clarian U. :p

ADVERTISEMENT