ADVERTISEMENT

Water Cooler Rules/Tips

Originally posted by USFSucks:
Originally posted by Good Knight Sweetheart:
I'm bored. When's page 10?
A while I'm sure. What do you have on tap for page 10?
Duh. You could post a picture of Bo Derek (get it? the movie "10")...and then you boys could debate which Bo Derek is hotter: the chick in the movie, or Milf Bo Derek.

Must I figure out everything?
rolleyes.gif

You'll probably best recognize Bo Derek from when she played Chris Farley's "step-mom" in Tommy Boy.

Tommy Boy rocks.
This post was edited on 8/24 9:17 PM by USFSucks

Originally posted by HAL 9100:
You'll probably best recognize Bo Derek from when she played Chris Farley's "step-mom" in Tommy Boy.

"Brothers don't shake hands, brothers hug!"

Originally posted by Trackersmurf:
Originally posted by LetsgoECU252:

first post of the new month

lame

i was just pointing out dude. why must everyone give me shit lol...am i allowed to throw it back or will that result in you guys pulling an OTM?

I can promise you we won't pull an OTM if you are just giving it back.

Originally posted by LetsgoECU252:

so what you did was not?
Btw, I saw your post on the ECU board ragging on UCF fans.

You
chairshot.gif
Water Cooligans
but was it not true lol? your fan board was going crazy. i was just letting the purple n gold know :p

Page 11 never happens. It's an odd glitch with the rivals board system where it never turns over and page 10 just keeps going and going.

Originally posted by HAL 9100:
Page 11 never happens. It's an odd glitch with the rivals board system where it never turns over and page 10 just keeps going and going.

/approves

It's been said before and it'll be said again, Rivals IT sucks

Actually there is this technical thing that brahman does that keeps other team's fans from being the first to post on a new page. He's that good of a mod.

Actually there is this technical thing that brahman does that keeps other team's fans from being the first to post on a new page. He's that good of a mod.

Brahman is useful once in a while, although not that often.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT