ADVERTISEMENT

We’re going to the Gasparilla bowl with Otis, Gabe and AK on roster

DRfw8B1UIAAQlxI.jpg

So let's all reminisce with pride about the players who won the 2014 Fiesta Bowl, a share of the 2014 AAC title, and then went 0-12 in 2015. "The complete college experience" for lovers of mediocrity.

Last edited:
So let's all reminisce with pride about the players who won the 2014 Fiesta Bowl, a share of the 2014 AAC title, and then went 0-12 in 2015. "The complete college experience" for lovers of mediocrity.
UCF....preparing tomorrow’s leaders by showing them the highs and lows life can throw at you. Who else out there can do that?

Tiger Woods?
Good one. I know his lows after seeing pictures of some of the chicks he was banging on the side. For the sake of every average joe out here in the real world, when you are a major sports icon it should be mandatory that your chick is hot.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Good one. I know his lows after seeing pictures of some of the chicks he was banging on the side. For the sake of every average joe out here in the real world, when you are a major sports icon it should be mandatory that your chick is hot.
His girlfriend now is average. I guess he’s had it and is looking for someone supportive and can handle his narcissistic personality. How the mighty have fallen

His chicks are hot. Looks don’t matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT