ADVERTISEMENT

We Beat a Crappy Cow team...

Yeah, usf is freaking awful right now. We don't beat Temple, Cincy, or Memphis in this same scenario. The defense will have to show up huge again to keep the AAC Title game close.

Reactions: FoxKnight
And the spread...

Meltdown on the Bulls Pen...

I hope they keep CSS.
Spread to open game was -14. At Halftime after Milton went down score was 17-3. Guess what the live line was halftime? -17.5. Vegas must not have liked what it saw from USF’s two qbs in the first half. I thought for sure the live line would go down below -14

Spread to open game was -14. At Halftime after Milton went down score was 17-3. Guess what the live line was halftime? -17.5. Vegas must not have liked what it saw from USF’s two qbs in the first half. I thought for sure the live line would go down below -14

Looking back on their 7 wins, GT was a good win, the other 6 not so much. Close margin of victories against bad teams such as ECU, UConn, Tulsa.

We beat Cincy. You have to remember that as great as KZ is, he doesn't play defense, and we have RB that would have scored enough to beat cincy. KZ is great, and with him the team is great, but we don't revert to UConn, without him. We still have very good players on the team. Stop exaggerating.

So far the lack of news and leaked news seems horrible, Here's hoping the best for him, whatever it is he wants out of life.

Reactions: Stetson_1883
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT