ADVERTISEMENT

We should change our name back to FTU.

Yea I agree. Florida Tech sounds much less regional/ commuter. We would have been in the big 12 by now if we were still FTU. But it will never happen. Charge on!

Yea I agree. Florida Tech sounds much less regional/ commuter. We would have been in the big 12 by now if we were still FTU. But it will never happen. Charge on!
Exactly. Nobody even knows that we are the 2nd largest school in the nation.

unfortunately that ship already sailed...but we can become the University of Florida Orlando....and our nickname would be the UFO's...mysterious, definitely a winner and all the major conferences would come a runnin':grimace:

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
HELL NO. Stop this junior. Stop this RIGHT now.

This is Central Florida. The best region of the best state of the best country on the best planet in the whole vast Universe. Embrace it, and it feels better when beating a school with a "cool, chic name".

Name means nothing with expansion. NADA. Zilch.

what about University of Florida Orlando formally known as FTU or UOFOFKAFTU

University of Wbyceiydbo...
maxresdefault.jpg

NO, how about UCF? Most of the nation, even Boyz 2 Men, would be only mildly surprised if UCF made it to an access bowl. NO NEED TO CHANGE THE NAME. STOOOOOOPPPP!!!!!

"I wish this place had a different name" -Said Scott Frost NEVER.

HELL NO. Stop this junior. Stop this RIGHT now.

This is Central Florida. The best region of the best state of the best country on the best planet in the whole vast Universe. Embrace it, and it feels better when beating a school with a "cool, chic name".

Name means nothing with expansion. NADA. Zilch.

These threads will continue until moral and other threads improve.

Reactions: Mikesi
I am thinking we name ourselves something really marketable like "Gargantuan University or University of Red Hot Co-eds". If that does not get us an invite to the P5 nothing will/

Reactions: firm_bizzle
no way!

If we could get it together, we have potentially the best chant in all of sports:
U.C.(clap) F.U.C.(clap) F.U.C.(clap) F.U.C.(clap) F. (opponent)

you can't make this stuff up:
U
C
F
K -nights.

I mean... c'mon, marketing gurus, who's dropping the ball on this one?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT