ADVERTISEMENT

Week 1 games…

mattropolis

Diamond Knight
Jan 7, 2002
Didn’t see a thread yet…we’re slacking!

Sparty eeks by FAU.
Wisconsin losing 14-13 to Western Michigan with 12 min or so left…the Vand Dyke era is in effect there.

My thread that I started on Thursday got overlooked 😥😂.

Anyways, this is me trying to balance my South Florida roots, my hatred for UF, but also not wanting to hear from the resident troll on this board

giphy-20.gif

Miami at UF should be fun

Cam Ward getting a lot of praise . If Miami blows it Cristobal’s seat will be hot. They are loaded with talent. Gus and Cristobal have a lot of similarities as Gameday coaches

Reactions: PositYourself
Sooo, Just for today, are we all pulling for the gators?
For me, I feel like ruining the day for the resident douche bag canes fan, outweighs my dislike for the gators.

My thread that I started on Thursday got overlooked 😥😂.

Anyways, this is me trying to balance my South Florida roots, my hatred for UF, but also not wanting to hear from the resident troll on this board

giphy-20.gif
My bad. Yeah, didn’t see it

Cam Ward looking everything as advertised so far. Making the right reads and calm cool and collected so far

Edit: uhhhhh just kidding

Surprised Ok State still has Bowman starting…noodle arm. Didn’t realize he was a 6th year QB last season and only had 13 TDs against 12 Ints. Surprised they couldn’t make an upside move at the most important position on the field.

Meanwhile, Space Game opponent Arizona had an insane opening Big 12 game.

All-American receiver T. McMillan (6-5/210) had 10 catches for 304 yards and 4 TDs (all school records). Second best receiving day in the history of the conference.

100 total points, over 1,000 combined total yards, and 17 penalties in the contest.

Big 12 Football isn’t looking that good …goodness UCF get it together
What? Many teams smoked opponents, and some already looked very good doing it (Arizona, Utah in particular). I know it’s only week 1 so we’ll see what happens.

What? Many teams smoked opponents, and some already looked very good doing it (Arizona, Utah in particular). I know it’s only week 1 so we’ll see what happens.
WVU losing to Pitt was a huge blow to the image of the conference and a shot at getting a second CFP birth. Houston lost to UNLV. TT barely beat Abilene.

It wasn't a great first week for the conference.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT