ADVERTISEMENT

Week 4 games....

mattropolis

Diamond Knight
Jan 7, 2002
It's go time!

I don't know who is going to win but Raiola (for Nebraska) looks to be a stud as a true freshman. It's early and conference play is just starting but he's at 74% completion with 5 TDs vs 1 Int, and if you're watching the game the "pick" was a crazy play made by the Illinois defender. It was a good throw. Matt Rhule just makes college players better.

Reactions: Guinness_Knight
Washington State is quietly 4-0, with two wins over P4 teams (Washington, Texas Tech).

I was long asleep, but looks like they won a shootout against SJSU.

"Washington State is quietly 4-0"

Banking dollars with Washy-State I'll probably won't bet on them anymore, but I'm 4 for 4 on dollar bets for them to win so far!

Just watching a few minutes of an old rival-Marshall. Bizarre ref attempt to give Ohio St a fumble recovery. We need to end conference refs. The bias is just stupid. Marshall 7-0. Probably best part of the game so, I'm off doing work.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Gators win over Miss State. 45-28 f. Miss State had some success of running the ball on the little bit I watched of that game. 240 total rushing yards.
If it weren't a road game, I think UCF would have an excellent chance to run all over the Gators and win, easily.

MSU had a lot big rushes from what I saw.

Just some perspective on the JMU UNC game… they put up 53 in the first half. And JMU beat Gardner Webb two weeks ago 13-6

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT