ADVERTISEMENT

Week 4 games....

mattropolis

Diamond Knight
Jan 7, 2002
It's go time!

I don't know who is going to win but Raiola (for Nebraska) looks to be a stud as a true freshman. It's early and conference play is just starting but he's at 74% completion with 5 TDs vs 1 Int, and if you're watching the game the "pick" was a crazy play made by the Illinois defender. It was a good throw. Matt Rhule just makes college players better.

Reactions: Guinness_Knight
Washington State is quietly 4-0, with two wins over P4 teams (Washington, Texas Tech).

I was long asleep, but looks like they won a shootout against SJSU.

"Washington State is quietly 4-0"

Banking dollars with Washy-State I'll probably won't bet on them anymore, but I'm 4 for 4 on dollar bets for them to win so far!

Just watching a few minutes of an old rival-Marshall. Bizarre ref attempt to give Ohio St a fumble recovery. We need to end conference refs. The bias is just stupid. Marshall 7-0. Probably best part of the game so, I'm off doing work.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Gators win over Miss State. 45-28 f. Miss State had some success of running the ball on the little bit I watched of that game. 240 total rushing yards.
If it weren't a road game, I think UCF would have an excellent chance to run all over the Gators and win, easily.

MSU had a lot big rushes from what I saw.

Just some perspective on the JMU UNC game… they put up 53 in the first half. And JMU beat Gardner Webb two weeks ago 13-6

I said before the season Ok State made a major blunder not finding a 1-2 year solution at QB. When you have a good team you can’t waste time with free agency. I thought Bowman had a noodle arm for a 5th year guy, not to mention I thought he looked kind of fragile. Looks like he got hurt today and Utah is now just stacking the box to shut down Gordon. If you don’t have dynamic QB play in today’s game you have nothing.

Haha same! I just feel like they are pissed they got left out and have that “we’ve gotta show everyone” mentality
P5 roster playing a Mountain West schedule. Can they get the G5 spot? Not quite sure what is up with their situation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT