ADVERTISEMENT

What are our biggest needs this offseason?

So.., if DG or Mack tried to run against Alabama and we lost, because it was ineffective that means a running QB isn’t a weapon??

What kind of logic is that? There aren’t other variables in a game?

He also had 4 losses. DG has 3 running TDS with 3 games to go. What’s your point?
There aren’t other variables involved? It’s a different team. 12 years ago

DG has -10 yards this year

Maybe you should take this argument to Lebby, Heupel and the entire rest of the planet

So.., if DG or Mack tried to run against Alabama and we lost, because it was ineffective that means a running QB isn’t a weapon??

What kind of logic is that? There aren’t other variables in a game?
Is a punter that can pass a weapon? Yes. Doesn’t mean you need one to win. It would be nice but not necessary.

What the hell are you even talking about now?
You’re bringing up weapons that aren’t necessary to win. You seriously brought up a QB that had 178 yards running with 5 TDS inn14 games as a reason we need a QB that can run. He lost 4 games.

You’re bringing up weapons that aren’t necessary to win. You seriously brought up a QB that had 178 yards running with 5 TDS inn14 games as a reason we need a QB that can run. He lost 4 games.
You brought up a Kevin Smith argument that had absolutely nothing to do with this

A running QB is an EFFECTIVE WEAPON for a G5 quarterback and team

I’ve given you multiple examples and you have done absolutely nothing to dispute that and continue to go on silly irrelevant tangents

This season is over so lets start a discussion on what we need to get back on track next year. First off, I think we need to get as many offensive line transfers in here as soon as possible. This has to be one of the worst UCF offensive lines I have ever seen. Second, our D-line is still a problem. We need a couple of bigger DT's and some quicker DE's. Our pass rush has been pretty non existent against good opponents this year. Other than that, I think we are set at the other positions.
1) A coach willing to make adjustments during the game. 2) an expanded playbook that maximizes our strengths 3) an O-line 4) a defensive pass rush

Reactions: SimpleJack53
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT