ADVERTISEMENT

What are the chances USF goes undefeated next year? Do they get a PO bid?

With the #120 ranked defense, I doubt anybody goes undefeated. They also got lucky this year and didn't play Tulsa or Houston. Next year they do. They'll find a way to choke. Plus, with a new staff you never know what is going to happen.

Oh...please. Your homerism for the UWCF Cows is so ridiculously pathetic. With that cupcake OOC schedule you won't even break the Top 10...even in the unlikely event you did go undefeated.

Reactions: Mikesi
Top 15 at best if they go undefeated unless Illinois wins the big 10. I do think they will be favored in each game but will probably lose A couple games to Temple or Houston or something and get shut out of the conference championship game as is the USF way

I mean honestly USF had a single quality win over Navy and now Navy has dropped so far the luster has come off that. You act like they were blowing out AAC teams but were really just sneaking by (garbage touchdown as the clock expired against UCF notwithstanding). 10-2 didn't even get them ranked in the CFP poll with a tougher schedule than next year. I would love to see Alabama put up 70 on them in the playoff but I doubt USF even wins the conference.

USF won't go undefeated.

I wouldn't even bet we win the conference until I see an improved defense. Too many questions right now.

Reactions: crambone
First year under a coach that wants to run a completely different offense and defense? That has national championship run written all over it.

Charlie Strong's record as HC without Teddy Bridgewater running his team...

2010: 3-5 (7-6)
2014: 5-4 (6-7)
2015: 4-5 (5-7)
2016: 3-6 (5-7)

Hiring Charlie is a gamble for USF. We'll see if he's actually a good coach that was hamstrung by Texas boosters, or a bad coach that lucked into a good QB at Louisville.

I googled USF Troll and got this:
12-22-2016%203-55-58%20PM_zps5ug1tvhv.jpg

How the Cows got chosen by Illinois over UCF for OOC game amazes me. If anything, the FIs have a luckier chance against us than they do them. Look at what happened to us against Maryland! Cows still have Houston and Temple on their schedule and all of them have new coaches!!

How the Cows got chosen by Illinois over UCF for OOC game amazes me. If anything, the FIs have a luckier chance against us than they do them. Look at what happened to us against Maryland! Cows still have Houston and Temple on their schedule and all of them have new coaches!!
Did we ask Illinois for a game?

Because of a bad defense and new coach, that spells 1-3 losses.. Losing Adams at WR hurts and of Mack goes pro that will seal their fate. Every defense will mirror Flowers every move.

Because of a bad defense and new coach, that spells 1-3 losses.. Losing Adams at WR hurts and of Mack goes pro that will seal their fate. Every defense will mirror Flowers every move.
When is the last day to declare?

No way we go undefeated. If Taggart had stayed I think it would've been remotely possible but not with new coaches and schemes.

Never now with Strong as coach and no Mack

UCF is very close to them now. No Adams either and we play them at home. Griffin is going to want to rip Flowers head off as a parting gift

Reactions: JAFFX2
I love all the attention we get on this board from the cow fans! We are just so irresistible!

It just goes to show you the Heifers love us and wish they could be like us. They are also lonely as there are only 2 people over on their board, like in their rented stadium for games...

They have a shot as long as they beat everyone 40-20 like they did this year

They have a shot as long as they beat everyone 40-20 like they did this year
This year? In the last 10 games USF only beat one team by 20. They did lose another by 20 and one by 16 and 4 of the last 5 wins were by a touchdown with the other a close game until a last second TD.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT