ADVERTISEMENT

What do Trump supporters say when it’s proven he knew he was infected before debate?

Nothing. Facts don't matter to a cult. Literally nothing will change their minds at this point.

If people still support Trump in Oct of 2020, after the limitless insane things he's done, they will support him no matter what.

Reactions: Trigeek
We know he waved off the testing
What will Biden supporters say when Trump and all of those that were infected make full recoveries? An obese 74 year old with a terrible diet that has the most stressful job in the world survived the supposed "existential threat to humanity" with a 3 day hospital stay. Yours is a silly premise coming from someone that champions themself as being objective.

Reactions: _glaciers
What will Biden supporters say when Trump and all of those that were infected make full recoveries? An obese 74 year old with a terrible diet that has the most stressful job in the world survived the supposed "existential threat to humanity" with a 3 day hospital stay. Yours is a silly premise coming from someone that champions themself as being objective.
I think the point was not to get the virus unless you think this is all a stunt

I think the point was not to get the virus unless you think this is all a stunt
The highly transmissible virus with a 99.98% survival rate? Its time for rational objective individuals like yourself to give up the fear mongering that makes people think its a death sentence.

As I said, if an obese 74 year old that has a terrible diet and has the most stressful job in the world can survive this with a short hospital stay, why should anybody be afraid of it?

Reactions: _glaciers
The highly transmissible virus with a 99.98% survival rate? Its time for rational objective individuals like yourself to give up the fear mongering that makes people think its a death sentence.

As I said, if an obese 74 year old that has a terrible diet and has the most stressful job in the world can survive this with a short hospital stay, why should anybody be afraid of it?
I work for a multi billion dollar company. We are not taking it seriously because it’s like the flu.

You left out that he is getting the best medical care a person can possibly get as well.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
I work for a multi billion dollar company. We are not taking it seriously because it’s like the flu.
Your company is taking it “seriously” because they don’t want to open themselves up to lawsuits. As such, they will follow all the executive orders and line up with what everyone else is doing because there is “standard of care” protection in numbers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT