ADVERTISEMENT

What hurts the most is....

You made it into the record books a long tine ago: First college football coach I have ever heard of who cursed out a dying player. Quite the distinction. Charge on, even when a player is mortally ill.
The record book of first things you ever heard of must be a best seller. We are in a record book though NCAA page 115.

I finally watched the whole game this evening. Was radioing while traveling and weddinging and etc last Saturday. It looked like we were totally flat for the first quarter and Pitt was sky high fired up flying around. We were plodding around. We controlled most of the rest of the game handily but never really looked inspired.

We need to get used to having the target on our backs. Every opponents super bowl is vs UCF now for a variety of good reasons. Feels good to be in that position. But our guys gotta wake up and realize everyone is gunning for us now and you can’t take the first quarter off to get warmed up.

I finally watched the whole game this evening. Was radioing while traveling and weddinging and etc last Saturday. It looked like we were totally flat for the first quarter and Pitt was sky high fired up flying around. We were plodding around. We controlled most of the rest of the game handily but never really looked inspired.

We need to get used to having the target on our backs. Every opponents super bowl is vs UCF now for a variety of good reasons. Feels good to be in that position. But our guys gotta wake up and realize everyone is gunning for us now and you can’t take the first quarter off to get warmed up.
Wow. Not sure how our guys could possibly get the impression that Pittsburgh was just going to roll over and die. UCF should know as much as anybody about getting up for games

we have enough experience on the roster that they should have expected that, especially on the Road.

Could you imagine coming out that flat in Athens, Georgia on Saturday night? This happened in a half empty Pro Stadium

I got the feeling once they got the lead they felt overall that they had the game won. Now with all the long passes thrown, i can't say cjh wasn't going for the kill, but near the endzone there wasn't enough fight. That said, maybe the defense stops them again if we don't attempt the fg.

Wow. Not sure how our guys could possibly get the impression that Pittsburgh was just going to roll over and die. UCF should know as much as anybody about getting up for games

I wont judge our guys remotely but the usual hyped energy fire was not obvious to me on our side. Like they were just bored business and line back up. Just the impression I got watching the rerun. Looked like Pitt was looking forward to this game and planning strategy for a year. We looked like just another game and they out efforted us. At the end of the day it was a run of the mill tough road loss against a good team playing inspired. It happens. Not the end of the world. The beginning of the next streak.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
This from a fan whose then-head coach yelled obscenities at a dying player -- literally. And then ordered trainers and water off the field. Did your school ever do the right thing by Ereck Plancher's family or not?

You are a terrible person.

Have to win EVERY GAME from here on out and i believe we will be there

One more loss and it would be extremely unlikely
Thats going to br tough to do. Not trolliing at all. But what you guys did the last 2 years is unprecedented and not likely to be duplicated.. Major props btw..you have a really good team but with freshnan QB cant expect the same resuls this year. Next year naybe.

Thats going to br tough to do. Not trolliing at all. But what you guys did the last 2 years is unprecedented and not likely to be duplicated.. Major props btw..you have a really good team but with freshnan QB cant expect the same resuls this year. Next year naybe.
Hey.., that’s why you play the games.

I think if we win out we are in

If we lose another, I would have to say it’s probably possible, but we would have to win the CCG obviously and need help

I would say it would be less than a 50% chance and possibly much lower

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT