ADVERTISEMENT

What we are seeing on the southern border

We should take the illegal immigrants to Guantanamo and pay a private contractor to operate the facility.

• Haha
Reactions: UCFBS
Yeah that's weird. Slaves weren't demanding to come to our country to get an owner and work all day with no pay.
A bit hyperbolic, but I'm going to go 'way out on a limb' here and surmise that Maxine was talking about the image of aggressive white men on horseback controlling the actions of a bunch of Black people.

A bit hyperbolic, but I'm going to go 'way out on a limb' here and surmise that Maxine was talking about the image of aggressive white men on horseback controlling the actions of a bunch of Black people.
They weren't white men.

Maxine waters is a Racist, capital R. she is also a loud mouthed violence instigating piece of S. No one should vote for her, and no one should give her the time of day.

Reactions: sk8knight and UCFBS
Gotta love how even the guy that took the video says that nobody was being whipped, but the Biden administration has decided to take the horses away from CBP. The wrong solution to a problem that doesn't even exist, lol.

Maxine waters is a Racist, capital R. she is also a loud mouthed violence instigating piece of S. No one should vote for her, and no one should give her the time of day.
I am no fan of Maxine Waters. She's certainly said some cringey stuff over the years. But I find it curious that the same people who were weirdly quiet when Trump was spewing his racism suddenly 'find anti-racist religion' when it's stuff coming from a Black woman.

50% of CBP is Hispanic and those horses are used to traverse terrain that vehicles would have a near impossible time with. If you haven't noticed, these people are breaking our laws and entering out country illegal and they aren't using paved roads or highways.

There was nothing "aggressive" about it. They were doing their job while illegal aliens were refusing to obey orders from the people charged with securing the border.

Then of course the entire left wing lied about it, insisted CBP had a "whip" (they did not), and got our dumbass President to go overboard in reaction to appease the left wing lunatics that dominate the narrative in his party. And here we are.

50% of CBP is Hispanic and those horses are used to traverse terrain that vehicles would have a near impossible time with. If you haven't noticed, these people are breaking our laws and entering out country illegal and they aren't using paved roads or highways.

There was nothing "aggressive" about it. They were doing their job while illegal aliens were refusing to obey orders from the people charged with securing the border.
This is one of those cases where 'aggressive' is in the eyes of the beholder. Having grown up around horses, I personally didn't see anything wrong. But I can understand why people who haven't been around horses could be see the actions of the security officers on horseback as frightening and aggressive. And given our country's racist history, it shouldn't be at all surprising that people of color viewed these actions through a different lens than you or I did.

This is one of those cases where 'aggressive' is in the eyes of the beholder. Having grown up around horses, I personally didn't see anything wrong. But I can understand why people who haven't been around horses could be see the actions of the security officers on horseback as frightening and aggressive. And given our country's racist history, it shouldn't be at all surprising that people of color viewed these actions through a different lens than you or I did.

The skin color is irrelevant - it’s only relevant to the race hustlers who see racism in everything. A good way to not see black people being chased by CBP on horses is for those black people to not enter the country illegally by the thousands . Same goes for white and brown people, or purple people, or whatever the fuk color people want to be.

As a reminder, CBP did not go to Haiti to mess with people on horses. They came to us and deliberately fled across our border illegally while trying to abuse our system and the mental condition of our comatose President.

The skin color is irrelevant - it’s only relevant to the race hustlers who see racism in everything.
The skin color is irrelevant? Maybe to you (a white privileged male) but I'm guessing there are more than a few Americans beside me (another white privileged male) who would disagree with you.
As a reminder, CBP did not go to Haiti to mess with people on horses. They came to us and deliberately fled across our border illegally while trying to abuse our system
Just a 'shot in the dark' but I'm guesses those Haitians weren't thinking "hey, let's cross the border and abuse the American system" or "hehehe, let's illegally trespass." These people are living a sh!t existence and are desperate to, somehow, someway, make a better life for themselves in America. Does that make what they're doing right? Of course not. But let's forgo the boogieman illegals angle to this story.

The skin color is irrelevant? Maybe to you (a white privileged male) but I'm guessing there are more than a few Americans beside me (another white privileged male) who would disagree with you.

Just a 'shot in the dark' but I'm guesses those Haitians weren't thinking "hey, let's cross the border and abuse the American system" or "hehehe, let's illegally trespass." These people are living a sh!t existence and are desperate to, somehow, someway, make a better life for themselves in America. Does that make what they're doing right? Of course not. But let's forgo the boogieman illegals angle to this story.

Yes it is irrelevant despite what your Wokester liberal friends tell you. Thousands of people purposely flooded our border and crossed illegally. The fact they are mostly black is utterly irrelevant and me being white has not a goddamn thing to do with it.

When you stop thinking like we we all homogenous groups that can be uniformly grouped by race, the better off you’ll be. You’ve been lied to.

Yes it is irrelevant despite what your Wokester liberal friends tell you.
The United States has responded to this incident with concern over how it was handled so I'm guessing it was more relevant to Americans than me and my "wokester liberal friends." :)
Thousands of people purposely flooded our border and crossed illegally.
OMIGOD! The Haitians "purposely flooded" our border and "crossed illegally." :rolleyes:

We need to protect our border but there's a right way and a wrong way to do it. Demonizing the Haitians doesn't help matters and reminds me of the way Trump hyped the so-called caravan of 'illegals' who we were crossing Mexico with plans to...gasp!....invade our country.

I think we should process all 10k and send them to Nebraska for a new start in life.

You're just another horsepaste pony soldier coming at me like that.

We've got Red Lobster.
Last time I was in Lincoln there were two decent spots in the hay market, Misty’s Steakhouse, and that Italian joint with the pizza buffet. Now, that’s been awhile for sure, but I can’t believe that place couldn’t use a good infusion of Carribean soul.

Oh wait, I forgot, my buddy Scott has been raving about the Bar Louie there. Sure it’s a chain but he absolutely swears by the service.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT