ADVERTISEMENT

What will the fans be blamed for this week?

Gushasdementia

Two-Star Recruit
Oct 7, 2023
Idiots like Brandon, UCF twitter mafia hardos, KL, the jv linebacker coach at Seminole, tiktok terry, and Gus wanted to blame the fans/students last week for the loss. So my question is what excuse will these shills come up with this week?

Didn’t fly to Kansas?
Mean Twitter posts?
Posts about firing Gus?
Bullying Addison Williams?
“Threats” ? (This is the go to and most likely)
Dming tiktoks daughters?

The way Terry works Gus will get another extension and further bump in pay after his awesome performance in Kansas. Terry has no business being the AD at UCF....
Good thing we are not in Kansas anymore...at least, for the rest of this season.

Idiots like Brandon, UCF twitter mafia hardos, KL, the jv linebacker coach at Seminole, tiktok terry, and Gus wanted to blame the fans/students last week for the loss. So my question is what excuse will these shills come up with this week?

Didn’t fly to Kansas?
Mean Twitter posts?
Posts about firing Gus?
Dming tiktoks daughters?

Am I the only one who notices it's always a bunch of inbred High School Harry's who start ridiculous threads about nonsense and try stir up trouble?

Go back to tuscaloser bammer!

Reactions: DaShuckster
Am I the only one who notices it's always a bunch of inbred High School Harry's who start ridiculous threads about nonsense and try stir up trouble?

Go back to tuscaloser bammer!
Honey, imagine being proud of going to a third world state willingly for “education.” Your farm college nearly burnt to the ground. I think nature was telling you that the third world hick hellhole known as the state of Alabama shouldn’t exist.

Also anyone ever go over to the Auburn board and ask why Eric here, yes that’s his real name, never posts over there? Why he got banned on 247 and rivals Auburn board? It’s because this dumbo is a convicted pedo. Why do you think he’s always online? People doxxed him and found out his past. It’s so easy to get ahold of his info.

I lay the blame for the Kansas loss at the feet of @ucfengineer1994

There was no ***Official Kansas Look-A-Alike Thread*** posted this week, so the UCF players weren't able to recognize the Jayhawks. That's why so many Knights looked lost and were out of position at times .They depend on facial recognition to identify the opponent.

UCFEngineer1994 better be on the ball this coming week.

:)

Didn’t fly to Kansas?
Mean Twitter posts?
Posts about firing Gus?
Dming tiktoks daughters?
Knight Light could sugar coat a lemon. The dude thinks he's a football genius and authority on UCF. Amazing.

I lay the blame for the Kansas loss at the feet of @ucfengineer1994

There was no ***Official Kansas Look-A-Alike Thread*** posted this week, so the UCF players weren't able to recognize the Jayhawks. That's why so many Knights looked lost and were out of position at times .They depend on facial recognition to identify the opponent.

UCFEngineer1994 better be on the ball this coming week.

:)
friday ice GIF

I'll take the loss on this one. My week got away from me and the lack of participation makes it less enjoyable to put forth the effort as the season progresses. I will use the bye week to get myself healthy and back to 100%.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT