ADVERTISEMENT

What's your hurricane party looking like?

I've got 2 kids and we've got a bunch of neighbors coming over tonight with their kids and dogs and we are going to party all night. Don't use your kids as an excuse!

Frogerz is sleeping on the couch right now... he hadn't slept for 24 hours because he just flew in from Hawaii and then had to come home and help tie all our stuff down so it doesn't fly away. I guess I have to drink all this ice house alone.
You can do it!!

Frogerz is sleeping on the couch right now... he hadn't slept for 24 hours because he just flew in from Hawaii and then had to come home and help tie all our stuff down so it doesn't fly away. I guess I have to drink all this ice house alone.

Pour some Jagerbombs down his throat in between snores.

Reactions: USFSucks
Having some yummy Lagunita Sucks beer for my party and wishing my family would quit calling my name every 2 minutes. I'm getting irritated at my own party and it's only me in attendance

Reactions: USFSucks
Having some yummy Lagunita Sucks beer for my party and wishing my family would quit calling my name every 2 minutes. I'm getting irritated at my own party and it's only me in attendance

Now I know why you stocked up on ammo...

Spent way too much time in Deltona at my former in-laws' place

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT