ADVERTISEMENT

"When black people get guns" WTF?

Seems like TV personalities that maintain a stark progressive/liberal perspective get passes from the racial equality organizations and MSM.

Independent view's perspective...
Why are we singling out black people in any thread? Put this stuff in your stupid Parking spot

Seems like TV personalities that maintain a stark progressive/liberal perspective get passes from the racial equality organizations and MSM.

Independent view's perspective...
Indeed. Behar has done this several times in the past and it always gets white washed because she's a liberal.

Why are we singling out black people in any thread? Put this stuff in your stupid Parking spot
I watched the clip, it was a pretty $h!tty thing to say, with her snarky tone, directed at that black female gun owner.

That Joy person should be forced to apologize like whoopie

I watched the clip, it was a pretty $h!tty thing to say, with her snarky tone, directed at that black female gun owner.

It definitely seemed to be a personal insult, the way she said it.

I don’t look for any news about black people and single out articles. Since they are my friends and coworkers, this stuff isn’t constantly on my mind. Racists search for this stuff to try to justify that they aren’t racist as a cover.

I don’t look for any news about black people and single out articles. Since they are my friends and coworkers, this stuff isn’t constantly on my mind. Racists search for this stuff to try to justify that they aren’t racist as a cover.
You don't think her comment was extremely racist?

Are we back to the days of new threads for every dipshit musing that your Twitter feed told you to be outraged about? Imagine how much better you could sleep if you deleted your Twitter entirely. If you are getting feels from the five or the view or whatever then god help you anyways.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
I think the intent of this thread is to point out the hypocrisy of the media labeling certain people racists, while ignoring racist, ignorant statements when made by their own "darlings".
Got it. So…, this is something that has never happened before? Is she part of CNN world news or the Vice President? What importance does she have in the media?

Got it. So…, this is something that has never happened before? Is she part of CNN world news or the Vice President? What importance does she have in the media?
She’s a clown on a daytime tv talk show. I think we are using the term “media” very loosely here.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Are we back to the days of new threads for every dipshit musing that your Twitter feed told you to be outraged about? Imagine how much better you could sleep if you deleted your Twitter entirely. If you are getting feels from the five or the view or whatever then god help you anyways.
Yep. This place had grown pretty stale without me.

How can you get more racist than this? I want every black person to own a gun for their own protection.
In her defense, even Dave Chappelle says this. It's a nothing burger.

Although Dave admits many have them now, whereas Behar is ignorant AF. The Black Panthers and other, minority militias are still organized. Heck, if I was in a lawless area and could identify any Black Panthers, I'd immediately got to them.

Minority militias do exist, and we need more of them too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT