ADVERTISEMENT

When did "Islamic Terrorist" start hating America?

They don't just hate America, they hate all people that don't believe their bastardized view of Islam. Attacking the West and specifically the US gets them the headlines. No one cares if they blow up people in Asia or Africa.

Reactions: btbones
They don't just hate America, they hate all people that don't believe their bastardized view of Islam. Attacking the West and specifically the US gets them the headlines. No one cares if they blow up people in Asia or Africa.

The important part of the question is when do you think this began? It's okay if you don't know.

6th century, when the religion was created.

Yeah all those Islamic Terrorist attacks and wars started by "Islamic nations against the US" prior to ____ were brutal. Fill in the blank.

6th Century? Seriously, you can't be serious.

That's when they started persecuting people for not agreeing with their beliefs. Same thing all religions have done throughout history.

That's when they started persecuting people for not agreeing with their beliefs. Same thing all religions have done throughout history.

Oh, my bad. I meant to put in my post that I was only talking about America. When did Islamic Terrorist start hating America? Like when was the first attack, against America?

It's okay if you don't know.

Oh, my bad. I meant to put in my post that I was only talking about America. When did Islamic Terrorist start hating America? Like when was the first attack, against America?

1776, when a country was founded with values that they didn't agree with.

1776, when a country was founded with values that they didn't agree with.
just perfect. if you dont imagine this being said by a guy in front of a trailer with a camo hat, camo pants, and some old badly stained "America F*(& Yea" shirt....

....and of course a Build The Wall bumper sticker

Reactions: UCFhonors
Yeah all those Islamic Terrorist attacks and wars started by "Islamic nations against the US" prior to ____ were brutal. Fill in the blank.

6th Century? Seriously, you can't be serious.
prophet muhammad envisioned a state with a boot on the right, a crazy texan and monroe doctrine and said you will hate them.

just perfect. if you dont imagine this being said by a guy in front of a trailer with a camo hat, camo pants, and some old badly stained "America F*(& Yea" shirt....

....and of course a Build The Wall bumper sticker

So quick to name call, I think that breaks all of chemmie's records. Care to explain how I am wrong?

So why did Billions of "radical Muslims" wait 200+ years to do anything about there hatred for America?

[smoke]

Who ever said there are billions of radicalized Muslims? It is a very small minority. With the advent of easy access to world travel and instantaneous communication small communities/isolated beliefs were able to start spreading like they never could before.

Who ever said there are billions of radicalized Muslims? It is a very small minority. With the advent of easy access to world travel and instantaneous communication small communities/isolated beliefs were able to start spreading like they never could before.
Not necessarly true. On a good day its a few, on a bad day its billions.*

Okay so you think Islamic terrorism against America started bc of cheap flights and cell phones? So like ~2001?

Just to be clear, you think someone was willing blow themselves up but wasn't willing to get on a boat?

White males have been killing in the US for 200+ years....and yet no one suggests deporting and banning white males.
Fact: prior to 9/11, the worst terrorist act in the US was committed by a couple of white males.

Yes. A radicalized psychopathic white male terrorist. We're not allowed to apply those same adjectives to the people that committed the "work place violence" at Ft Hood or the "mass shooting" in Orlando though.

Okay so you think Islamic terrorism against America started bc of cheap flights and cell phones? So like ~2001?

Just to be clear, you think someone was willing blow themselves up but wasn't willing to get on a boat?

Yeap. Not one traveled internationally before cheap flights and no one communicated before texting. You libs are really good at propaganda, I'll give you that.

Yes. A radicalized psychopathic white male terrorist. We're not allowed to apply those same adjectives to the people that committed the "work place violence" at Ft Hood or the "mass shooting" in Orlando though.
A terrorist is a terrorist is a terrorist. White, brown, black, yellow....doesn't matter. An evil act is an evil act.
Problem is, people wanna label some of the colors as a radicalized psychopathic terrorist....unless they're white.

Yeap. Not one traveled internationally before cheap flights and no one communicated before texting. You libs are really good at propaganda, I'll give you that.

Then what are you saying? Now planes and cell phones aren't the reason why Islamic Terrorist attacks started against America?

A terrorist is a terrorist is a terrorist. White, brown, black, yellow....doesn't matter. An evil act is an evil act.
Problem is, people wanna label some of the colors as a radicalized psychopathic terrorist....unless they're white.

I just labeled him white. Skin color has nothing to do with it though, it never has. It's the ideology. When terrorists continue to be Muslim and yell Allahuh Akbar before killing a bunch of innocent people, guess what? They're not white, brown, yellow or black. They're Muslims that believe in a radicalized version of Islam.

Reactions: bullshiznitz
Then what are you saying? Now planes and cell phones aren't the reason why Islamic Terrorist attacks started against America?

Go back to school and take a few history classes, not just American history. Maybe you'll learn a little more about the world. After that maybe you can come back and have adult conversations.

Go back to school and take a few history classes, not just American history. Maybe you'll learn a little more about the world. After that maybe you can come back and have adult conversations.

Get your made up story / narrative straight. Is it 1776 we Islamic terrorism began attacking America or 1993?

Yawn. The simple fact that you think you can pinpoint the creation of an ideology to one date or even one century just shows how naive/ignorant you are.

The fact that you don't understand that Islam has been around for 1,500 years and America went without incident for 200+ years but now seems to be in constant conflict for 20-30 years shows that you lack logic.

History is a hobby of mine. [smoke]

The fact that you don't understand that Islam has been around for 1,500 years and America went without incident for 200+ years but now seems to be in constant conflict for 20-30 years shows that you lack logic.

History is a hobby of mine. [smoke]
And when exactly do you think that these events began?

I think it probably happen when we outlawed adults marrying 6 year olds. Outlawing goat sex probably didn't help either.

And when exactly do you think that these events began?

1979 with the Iranian hostage situation or you could use the 1983 bombings as the beginning. So that begs the question, why then?

Here is an interesting video about "Blowback".

Sadly, people try to find the simplest answer which too often ignores the reality of cause and effect or action and reaction. I think you have you go back to 1945 with American's involvement in the Middle East to start understanding why things are the way they are. Just as The Treaty of Versaille was a major reason why Hitler rose to power and for 50 million deaths (almost all historians agree with this), our constant covert actions in the Middle East have lead to reactions. [smoke]

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT