ADVERTISEMENT

When fascism comes to America

NinjaKnight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Feb 18, 2007
"It will come wrapped in a flag waiving the cross"

Or in this case as the Bible wrapped in the American flag and as a thinly veiled money laundering scheme.

Trump-Blaphemy.png

You dumbfùcks are in a cult.

You can tell that punk worships the BLM Manifesto
Found the incel again. He's back after getting banned, so obsessed with me because he can't get laid🤣

What's the matter snowflake, did I trigger you by pointing out your god emperor is a fraud? 🤣 Everyone is laughing at you, but you are too stupid to realize it.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Another Butt**** Basement Boy. Grow up
you have to appreciate their commitment.

people like this have been obsessed with every minutiae of President Trump's actions for nearly a decade.

its quite a bit worse than the conservative obsession with Hunter Biden's dick, but it's two hearts of the same soul.

Goddamn, if you are so mind numbingly stupid that you think this is any sort of a comeback, then thank you for proving my point that you are beyond retarded.

I could never dream of providing better proof of just how stupid you are. Amazing self own.
it was the perfect comeback, sure got you wound up! careful with all that rage, it'd be a shame if you killed yourself

you'd be sorely missed by your boyfriend @DaShuckster and whatever small children you have tied up in your basement

it was the perfect comeback, sure got you wound up! careful with all that rage, it'd be a shame if you killed yourself

you'd be sorely missed by your boyfriend @DaShuckster and whatever small children you have tied up in your basement
Dying Laughing Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

The only one raging here clearly is you, posting in the middle of the night from your mom's basement. 🤣

And I didn't think you would be able to top your previous self own, but of course you outdid yourself. Imagine thinking "ur gay" is an insult in 2024 🤣 🤣

This is the biggest self own since Ben Shapiro admitted he didn't know vaginas got wet. Although that joke probably went right over your head since you are a self admitted incel (vaginas do in fact get wet, just not when they are around you).

I can only imagine what their IQ is! Sixth grade level of education. Never had a job. Lives off of Government handouts. A definite squatter! A Bidenette bedwetter

Dying Laughing Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

The only one raging here clearly is you, posting in the middle of the night from your mom's basement. 🤣

And I didn't think you would be able to top your previous self own, but of course you outdid yourself. Imagine thinking "ur gay" is an insult in 2024 🤣 🤣

This is the biggest self own since Ben Shapiro admitted he didn't know vaginas got wet. Although that joke probably went right over your head since you are a self admitted incel (vaginas do in fact get wet, just not when they are around you).
"b-b-but Ben Shapiro."

imagine caring what that manlet nerd thinks in 2024

nice argument, cumguts! looking forward to your next essay

"b-b-but Ben Shapiro."

imagine caring what that manlet nerd thinks in 2024
Finally, the first non retarded thing you've ever posted. We should throw you a party since you obviously were not ever loved.
I would love to come home one day and find you squattin!
Who the hell are you even talking to? No wonder you had to move to Montana, your complete lack of any sort of social skills is terrifying. Say hi to your mom for me if you are even capable of speaking to another human being.

Finally, the first non retarded thing you've ever posted. We should throw you a party since you obviously were not ever loved.
projection

you grew up getting talked over a lot in social settings. you're sub 6' & skinny fat, so you made an enemy of the traditional masculine personalities

100% chance you're currently begging some poor woman for a crumb of pussy by flaunting how much you hate conservative politics. it evokes a laugh for a few conversations, but eventually she realizes you're too fragile to ever be a provider

so you come back here, gobble @DaShuckster cock at light speed because it's the one corner of life where you're given approval.

again, please don't kill yourself.

projection

you grew up getting talked over a lot in social settings. you're sub 6' & skinny fat, so you made an enemy of the traditional masculine personalities

100% chance you're currently begging some poor woman for a crumb of pussy by flaunting how much you hate conservative politics. it evokes a laugh for a few conversations, but eventually she realizes you're too fragile to ever be a provider

so you come back here, gobble @DaShuckster cock at light speed because it's the one corner of life where you're given approval.

again, please don't kill yourself.
Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

do you honestly think retyping the same old tired bullshit is clever? When the best you can muster is posting "ur gay" on a Friday night from your moms basement as if it's some sort of witty insult in 2024, I feel bad making fun of you.

This is just pathetic at this point.

I’m a Type A. I do not take a cock up my ass and I stand against pure evil thugs like you. You have many words but no Mano y Mano. Why don’t you and your refugee find a Louis Vuitton to burn and loot butt**** BLM

There’s no such things as a masculine personality. Do you know the factors that compose a Type A personality? Psychology is my background and you are just presenting further proof that you can take a BLM out of the hood, but you’ll never remove the hood from a BLM. Reference the DEI/BLM at Harvard named Gay! Once again, what are the factors that that compose a Type A personality, BLM?

Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

do you honestly think retyping the same old tired bullshit is clever? When the best you can muster is posting "ur gay" on a Friday night from your moms basement as if it's some sort of witty insult in 2024, I feel bad making fun of you.

This is just pathetic at this point.
> making your point with a gif of a gay, fat incel

hilariously appropriate for you after you swallowed another of my posts like it was @DaShuckster cöck

how much do you weigh and why does it start with a 3?

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
My body could use a little slimming
I keep my shirt on when I go swimming
ain't seen my feet since 1984
when the ol lady want's a roll in the hay
We turn the lights down all the way.
Cause I don't look good nekid anymore.

> making your point with a gif of a gay, fat incel

hilariously appropriate for you after you swallowed another of my posts like it was @DaShuckster cöck

how much do you weigh and why does it start with a 3?
-be thall, self admitted incel
-post back to back friday and saturday nights, thinks he's "owning libs" but in reality he's proving he has absolutely no life because normal people are out having fun with friends and family
-still thinks "ur gay" jokes are funny in 2024, 30 years behind the power curve which is coincidentally the same amount of time he is behind on his the car payments for his 1993 camaro
-in his defense with his trailer trash friends they probably still laugh, because they have a combined IQ approaching room temperature (measured in Celsius)
-still doesn't realize he's owning himself repeatedly
-keeps doing the same thing because he has the mental prowess of a rusty doorknob

Dragons Den Lol GIF by CBC

-be thall, self admitted incel
-post back to back friday and saturday nights, thinks he's "owning libs" but in reality he's proving he has absolutely no life because normal people are out having fun with friends and family
-still thinks "ur gay" jokes are funny in 2024, 30 years behind the power curve which is coincidentally the same amount of time he is behind on his the car payments for his 1993 camaro
-in his defense with his trailer trash friends they probably still laugh, because they have a combined IQ approaching room temperature (measured in Celsius)
-still doesn't realize he's owning himself repeatedly
-keeps doing the same thing because he has the mental prowess of a rusty doorknob

Dragons Den Lol GIF by CBC
> be ninjashadowsniperknight
> try to copy thall's style
> nobody gonna laugh, better post a gif to do it for me
> get feelings hurt over being called gay, doesn't he know i'm a ninja?
> "b-b-but you have no life"
> realize i have nearly 30,000 posts, feelsbad.jpg
> insults have potential, but lack depth and concision
> "i'd get so many upvotes on reddit"
> please like my post @DaShuckster

raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

> be ninjashadowsniperknight
> try to copy thall's style
> nobody gonna laugh, better post a gif to do it for me
> get feelings hurt over being called gay, doesn't he know i'm a ninja?
> "b-b-but you have no life"
> realize i have nearly 30,000 posts, feelsbad.jpg
> insults have potential, but lack depth and concision
> "i'd get so many upvotes on reddit"
> please like my post @DaShuckster

raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg
tl;dr, but jesus christ dude get a life. 🤣 You are literally my bitch, I snap my fingers and you follow me around posting within minutes. It's flattering but I'm not interested in incels.

How many times did you check this board over the weekend waiting for my response? 🤣 😂

tl;dr, but jesus christ dude get a life. 🤣 You are literally my bitch, I snap my fingers and you follow me around posting within minutes. It's flattering but I'm not interested in incels.

How many times did you check this board over the weekend waiting for my response? 🤣 😂
you and i both know you read it. you couldn't help yourself, ticking closer to 30,000 posts.

whats even worse, its making you emotional, using emojis like a 13 year old girl.

to answer your question, i'll be dining in. water cup is fine.

you and i both know you read it. you couldn't help yourself, ticking closer to 30,000 posts.

whats even worse, its making you emotional, using emojis like a 13 year old girl.

to answer your question, i'll be dining in. water cup is fine.
🤣 😂 The incel who posts at all hours of the day, including Friday and Saturday nights, and who has literally made 100% of his posts on this board about me is now so desperate that he's whining like a little bitch that I've made too many posts 🤣

You are absolutely doing a better job of showing everyone just how much of a pathetic piece of shit loser you are than I could ever hope to do. Bravo on the self owns. 🤣

How many times in the past 24 hours have you been desperately refreshing this board, waiting for me to post so you can immediately reply, since this is the only human interaction you ever receive.

Season 5 Lol GIF by Real Husbands of Hollywood

Reactions: thall_
^^ look at that highly emotional essay riddled with emojis

@DaShuckster can you please give him a like? his estrogen is out of control again

hell, I'll do it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT