ADVERTISEMENT

Where is Huep's urgency?

Poolside Knight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Apr 2, 2007
-Frost has Ryan Held dotting living rooms all over America

-Slick Willie was hired yesterday and by last night was in living rooms recruiting

Heup: crickets

#FireHuep

Reactions: MotorBoater
He's already talked with recruits same with Shannon. Willie was already a head coach and had a staff. Same with frost. It's a crappy situation but all things considered he's handling things as best as possible. He'll have staff announcements within the next 48 hours and work on recruiting. What would you have had him do differently?

-Frost has Ryan Held dotting living rooms all over America

-Slick Willie was hired yesterday and by last night was in living rooms recruiting

Heup: crickets

#FireHuep
The guy basically was hired and left holding the bag on a deserted island. Let’s see him rise to the occasion and be the new great leader of UCF along with Danny White

Reactions: JAFFX2
Frost and staff were lining up recruits for Nebraska for weeks. Frost already has an entire staff in place and so did Taggart. Heupel is put in a tough situation here but can’t expect to fix everything frost blew up in his wake immediately.

The guy basically was hired and left holding the bag on a deserted island. Let’s see him rise to the occasion and be the new great leader of UCF along with Danny White
After watching a MIzzou game on youtube the other night i've concluded CJH has inherited a better roster. MM outclasses Lock and Snelson and the other WRs are better at getting separation.

The Auburn game maybe the ending for the Frost regime, but for MM, Snelson and the others, its a step to prove Hype what everyone is telling him. He got hired for a pretty sweet job.

Reactions: Mikesi
After watching a MIzzou game on youtube the other night i've concluded CJH has inherited a better roster. MM outclasses Lock and Snelson and the other WRs are better at getting separation.

The Auburn game maybe the ending for the Frost regime, but for MM, Snelson and the others, its a step to prove Hype what everyone is telling him. He got hired for a pretty sweet job.
Awesome. I’ll trust your evaluation

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
Huep call up Kevin Smith tonight before the Men of Corn offer him a 600% raise from his #TheFau salary!

Reactions: Mikesi
Just hope this guy isn't UCF's version of Mac.

This new staff needs young grinders like Ryan Held

Let's not get in panic mode. The only negative here is we are short staffed, but we have Randy freaking Shannon! I don't think many people get how sweet that is.

giphy.gif

could have waited for Sumlin and had the same number of staff members in place

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT