ADVERTISEMENT

White Power in the villages.

So now we have random Twitter polls posted by the trying to convince us all that Trump is a racist.

Last edited:
So now we have random Twitter polls posted by the Twiiter King’s trying to convince us all that Trump is a racist. I read some poll this morning that said that Trump would probably have married Aunt Jemima or Mrs. Butterworth, but they were too sweet and he would have stepped all over them
Wow. This is a compelling argument.

The Villages is a cesspool. One of the highest STD rates in the country and Its all Seniors.

That being said. Are we surprised a group of 60+ year olds are racist?

Why would Trump be friends with Tiger Woods and play golf with him if he thought that Blacks were all inferior? Wouldn’t he make him carry his clubs and drag him around with a collar and leash?

See how stupid this all sounds? Sometimes you have to put things in drastic terms to show how asinine this all is
There are a lot of people who cheer loudly for black UCF football players but would never want those same players living in their neighborhood or working with them. There are different levels of racism, it's not all just lynching people and calling them slurs.

The Villages is a cesspool. One of the highest STD rates in the country and Its all Seniors.

That being said. Are we surprised a group of 60+ year olds are racist?
Ugh no! We are surprised that a POTUS would retweet them being racist.

Wow. This is a compelling argument.
I’m sure that you can all find some random Twitter poll out there from SOMEBODY to fit your narrative about just about any topic. It doesn’t actually make it meaningful or true

There are a lot of people who cheer loudly for black UCF football players but would never want those same players living in their neighborhood or working with them. There are different levels of racism, it's not all just lynching people and calling them slurs.
Well good, then according to this I’m not a racist. I guess Trump isn’t either than, otherwise he would have all blacks removed from the White House or find a reason to fire them, right?

True racists think that another race is inferior and are disgusted to be around them

Hitler was a racist towards Jews. There are people in the South who are racist towards blacks

Trump had the Tweet taken down and that’s good enough for me

Why do you have tds? Just because there's a video of people chanting "white power" and Trump retweets it while telling them thanks doesn't mean he's a racist. He's a republican, they were the party that freed the slaves. Checkmate*
You simply cannot make this stuff up! As time goes on he gets dumber and dumber. Unbelievable...FRUMP

Trump's new logo. Just another coincidence.
i-2-90524067-new-trump-campaign-tee-says-america-first-but-puts-nazi-symbol-front-and-center.jpg

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Biden is the non racist of the race, he believes all blacks should vote Democrat, no matter their beliefs.
He loved The KKK WV Senator Byrd., and said you can't go to a 7-11 without an slight Indian Accent.

Reactions: Crazyhole
Biden is the non racist of the race, he believes all blacks should vote Democrat, no matter their beliefs.
He loved The KKK WV Senator Byrd., and said you can't go to a 7-11 without an slight Indian Accent.

God fuking damnit you are dumber than shit.

I just wish you were smart enough to one day be able to realize what a piece of shit useless detriment to society you have been.

ADVERTISEMENT