ADVERTISEMENT

White UCF shirts

knight 94

Silver Knight
Gold Member
Mar 4, 2002
Has anyone found a local retailer that is selling white UCF shirts? I visited a few, and couldn't find any...Thanks!

Reactions: Knight Strength
Good luck. I'm sure they're out there. I don't have one either so I'm wearing a white t of a non football brand

I have a white UCF polo someone got me as a gift from the bookstore.

But I'm conflicted because I've worn the same anthracite jersey for a few seasons now and feel like it's a lucky charm. I might just look crazy to my family and wear the jersey with the polo over it in 90 degree heat

The Knightro Shirt:

Altamonte Mall - Lids Locker Room

(15.2 Miles)
  • 451 E Altamonte Ave SP2421
  • Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
407-339-8547
Closed
Pick Up
IN STOCK:5

Why is a USF fan giving merch recommendations? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The bookstore by the stadium is always open on gameday, they might have something too...

I picked up a white UCFast shirt last year at the bookstore. I noticed they don't carry those anymore but I saw some other white shirts at the bookstore last week. They had a few different styles of white polos.

Reactions: Knight Strength
UCF Bookstore usually carries white Nike golf shirts...believe they have every year.

Dick's Sporting Goods on Alafaya had quite a few yesterday. Sizes small through 2XL.

I bought a white polo and 2 white dri fit tshirts at the bookstore in August.

Got a 2X white polo from Dick's near Fashion Square for $50.
They had "Armored in White" T-shirts up to 2X as well for $30.

Walmart in east colonial has young girl ucf t-shirts. The Walmart in Oviedo next to Kohl's had men white ucf shirts. The targets didn't have any youth white ucf shirts.

Walmart in east colonial has young girl ucf t-shirts. The Walmart in Oviedo next to Kohl's had men white ucf shirts. The targets didn't have any youth white ucf shirts.
I just bought my Purdue shirt! Did you buy your NGEbraska chasity belt?

Go Boilermakers!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT