ADVERTISEMENT

Who makes the biggest impact...

KnightVision82

Diamond Knight
Jan 26, 2004
http://ucfknights.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=34100&ATCLID=211804624

I see third and 4th team having a big impact on team.
I see WR Jacob Harris becoming a favorite target because of size.
I see some of the transfers coming in doing big things.
I see Aaron Robinson being a big DB nickel back.
I see young receiver taking the spotlight.
I see DL becoming a strong group with Goode.
I see some freshmen making 2-deep.
I see a team overcoming the image that its QB defines this team, however,
KZ infuses his spirit and knowhow into the QB room.

:)

I want to see the final roster at end of this month! Coaches are still tinkering for more talent :)

Example of what's coming this season!

Last edited:
http://ucfknights.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=34100&ATCLID=211804624

I see third and 4th team having a big impact on team.
I see WR Jacob Harris becoming a favorite target because of size.
I see some of the transfers coming in doing big things.
I see Aaron Robinson being a big DB nickel back.
I see young receiver taking the spotlight.
I see DL becoming a strong group with Goode.
I see some freshmen making 2-deep.
I see a team overcoming the image that its QB defines this team, however,
KZ infuses his spirit and knowhow into the QB room.

:)

I want to see the final roster at end of this month! Coaches are still tinkering for more talent :)

Example of what's coming this season!

Didn’t realize it was JH senior year. We need to recruit some WRs for next year then.

Didn’t realize it was JH senior year. We need to recruit some WRs for next year then.
I don't see Gabriel Davis leaving early after what happened to Snelson. so all 3 top receivers going into 2019 (Davis, Nixon and Williams) should be returning in 2020. and then you have Ahmad and the 4 that were signed in this past class

they might sign one.

I don't see Gabriel Davis leaving early after what happened to Snelson. so all 3 top receivers going into 2019 (Davis, Nixon and Williams) should be returning in 2020. and then you have Ahmad and the 4 that were signed in this past class

they might sign one.

Disagree.

THey are 2 totally different receivers.

Snelson is "small" at just 5' 11.2", 198 lbs.

Davis is 6' 3" 215 lbs.

Not saying its a definite Davis will leave but odds are he will follow the pre-draft ratings by NFL GM's/Scouts that Snelson did NOT listen to.

NOTE: I do think Snelson made the best of a bad situation by selecting Jacksonville as a free agent as those WR Corp is NOT good (overall) and there are at least 2 WR Roster spots open...which is at least 1 more than most NFL teams have.

they might sign one.
I think Gabe is in another league compared to snelson. Who knows though. Maybe this year his production is down due to no Milton and probably doubled often

Reactions: Knight_Light
I think Gabe is in another league compared to snelson. Who knows though. Maybe this year his production is down due to no Milton and probably doubled often
I hope he stays since he is developing leadership skills. One of the greatest impacts on the success of the season is good leadership. A GOLism :)

Reactions: MckenzieMilton10
2 things
1. I picked Jasinski as last years head of D, so I have no right to say who'll make the biggest impact.

2 who was the idiot who picked Memphis as the conference best assuming UCF doesn't improve? dumb-ss reporter.

Disagree.

THey are 2 totally different receivers.

Snelson is "small" at just 5' 11.2", 198 lbs.

Davis is 6' 3" 215 lbs.

Not saying its a definite Davis will leave but odds are he will follow the pre-draft ratings by NFL GM's/Scouts that Snelson did NOT listen to.

NOTE: I do think Snelson made the best of a bad situation by selecting Jacksonville as a free agent as those WR Corp is NOT good (overall) and there are at least 2 WR Roster spots open...which is at least 1 more than most NFL teams have.
This. #hegone

they might sign one.
Not necessarily. What about Smith? He left early and did well.

2 things
1. I picked Jasinski as last years head of D, so I have no right to say who'll make the biggest impact.

2 who was the idiot who picked Memphis as the conference best assuming UCF doesn't improve? dumb-ss reporter.
Houston is going to be the team to beat this year not Memphis in West Division. Memphis took advantage of injured Houston QB King last season. KZ and King are very similar from my viewpoint with KZ being better :)

Houston is going to be the team to beat this year not Memphis in West Division. Memphis took advantage of injured Houston QB King last season. KZ and King are very similar from my viewpoint with KZ being better :)

Houston is going to be the team to beat in a lot of sports for a long time. They have their version of T Boone Pickens or Phil Knight funding all of their facility upgrades and sports investments and recruiting is through the roof. I forget the guys name. You can look it up. We need to get one of those sugar daddy guys. I guess VP of Google or President of Disney or being an astronaut just doesn’t make the big bucks like the oil men or shoe salesmen.

Unrelated story. I remember standing by the visitors tunnel in 2015 to watch my kid play the long herald trumpet thing when Houston came out on the field and started warming up. I was thinking My God these guys are literally twice our size. They were SEC size as I’ve been to a Brazilian sec games. And they destroyed us. Been fun and satisfying to see our roster evolve since that low point. Taking a back seat to no one on size and athleticism. And coaching.

Whoever you lose to first will make the largest impact.

I think you guys are in for a correction, as the investors describe. Three losses will end your brief, self proclaimed run of dominance.

Houston is going to be the team to beat in a lot of sports for a long time. They have their version of T Boone Pickens or Phil Knight funding all of their facility upgrades and sports investments and recruiting is through the roof. I forget the guys name. You can look it up. We need to get one of those sugar daddy guys. I guess VP of Google or President of Disney or being an astronaut just doesn’t make the big bucks like the oil men or shoe salesmen.

Unrelated story. I remember standing by the visitors tunnel in 2015 to watch my kid play the long herald trumpet thing when Houston came out on the field and started warming up. I was thinking My God these guys are literally twice our size. They were SEC size as I’ve been to a Brazilian sec games. And they destroyed us. Been fun and satisfying to see our roster evolve since that low point. Taking a back seat to no one on size and athleticism. And coaching.
The Rutgers Bowl game you could see size difference too. We got pushed around. And that was Rutgers. Forget the year. 2010 maybe.

Whoever you lose to first will make the largest impact.

I think you guys are in for a correction, as the investors describe. Three losses will end your brief, self proclaimed run of dominance.
I would be envious and jealous too if my last 2
seasons were 4-8 with home loses to Northern Illinois and Troy. Not much to cheer about or follow on the Huskerboard these days, so you have to come here for your fun
Pathetic

Not necessarily. What about Smith? He left early and did well.
well trequan was a redshirt junior so he was here 4 years. early for him also would have been the previous season.

anyway i'm not a fan of leaving early unless you have the impressive workout numbers to go along with your production. he's not very fast. at least trequan ran a 4.49.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT