ADVERTISEMENT

Whoa. If this isnt an indication of whats going on, nothing is

By the time it's all said and done, deaths will be commensurate with population. There's nothing more to it than that.
Not just population, but tourists. Florida gets 5x as many toursists as residents.

Not just population, but tourists. Florida gets 5x as many toursists as residents.
Plus a much older population. More people over 80 have died than people below 65.

Aprox 2 mil more people over all and Many more senior citizens.

Pretend you do. Since you're so smart and sciencey, it should be easy to explain it instead of just post jack-off memes.

Same thing happening in several countries, including here. You must know something about why this is happening since you call everybody a retard that disagrees with you.
Did you even read that guy’s tweet? Right after posting that table he posted a corrected table because they were supposed to use ONS population numbers. He says the rates are not correct

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Plus a much older population. More people over 80 have died than people below 65.

Aprox 2 mil more people over all and Many more senior citizens.
They were alive before Desantis’ executive orders, didn’t they? Whatever we were doing before was working

Did you even read that guy’s tweet? Right after posting that table he posted a corrected table because they were supposed to use ONS population numbers. He says the rates are not correct
They don’t read any of the Tweets that they post. They are lazy, unemployed people pieces of shit. That would take too much effort

Where do you see that? I see his estimates, but it doesn't change the premise.

Did you read it? Maybe you should stick with CNN because you are completely clueless as to what is really going on.

Even his new estimates graph shows negative and sub 50% efficacy across the board. -67% VE for our most vulnerable. This can't be spun any other way. The vaccines are failing and something else like ADE is going on.

Berenson is right, there is that sweet spot of 0 to 4 months. After that, you are on shaky ground at best

images

Did you read it? Maybe you should stick with CNN because you are completely clueless as to what is really going on.

Even his new estimates graph shows negative and sub 50% efficacy across the board. -67% VE for our most vulnerable. This can't be spun any other way. The vaccines are failing and something else like ADE is going on.

Berenson is right, there is that sweet spot of 0 to 4 months. After that, you are on shaky ground at best

images

They were alive before Desantis’ executive orders, didn’t they? Whatever we were doing before was working
Logical error. They were alive before they got the virus. You would have to prove that Desantis' orders were causative of them getting the virus and then of them not being able to fight the virus off. Which you will never be able to do. Especially since Desantis was very proactive in getting vaccines out in Florida and took a ton of heat for targeting the most vulnerable populations first over the objection of "equity" activists. Then he took heat for pushing for therapeutics in some false choice between them and vaccines when Desantis had never stopped pushing vaccines for vulnerable adults.

But keeping schools from forcing worthless masking in the school setting all of a sudden caused all these deaths? Not even close to the realm of the possible.

She basically is a antivax reposter. One level higher than Crazyahole.
Like it matters. No matter who says it, you guys will dismiss any story about anybody having an adverse effect or death from the vaccines. Even if they are microbiologists, you won't believe it.

Like it matters.
  1. Posts an anti-vaxer reporter's story about a boy who dies from the vaccine.
  2. Parents of boy in anti-vaxer reporter's story disavow what she wrote.
  3. Instead of an 'oops' or a 'my bad,' we wrap it up with the above gem and move on.
I forgot we live in this "truth doesn't matter" era.

1. Posts an anti-vaxer reporter's story about a boy who dies from the vaccine.
  2. Parents of boy in anti-vaxer reporter's story disavow what she wrote.
  3. Instead of an 'oops' or a 'my bad,' we wrap it up with the above gem and move on.
I forgot we live in this "truth doesn't matter" era.
Parents of boys quotes can be found where exactly?

Allegedly, they said he died from the vaccine. Prove me wrong.

Like it matters. No matter who says it, you guys will dismiss any story about anybody having an adverse effect or death from the vaccines. Even if they are microbiologists, you won't believe it.
Hmm ok. But in this particular instance the antivax propaganda is already disproven.

I am not against vaccines, that being said these vaccines are not the answer to the problem, and it is time we quit pretending they are.

I am not against vaccines, that being said these vaccines are not the answer to the problem, and it is time we quit pretending they are.
Stop living in the 14th century you retard. The ONLY REASON life is getting back to normal are vaccines. Not ONE other reason.

Pool-Service-Plus-Vacuuming-Full-Service-Plus.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Hmm. The pool cleaner has spoken. Should I listen to him or my doctor? This is a really tough call.
I'd recommend listening to the doctors that he is listening to, because it looks more and more likely that they are correct.

Yeah. He listens to doctors. And reads.

lololololllllllllll
I'm willing to bet that he reads more than you or Biff. Don't get me wrong, you 2 playing your role as board chuds is fine and dandy, but I don't think I've ever seen either of you post a study or report of any kind that lays out an argument. It's always just circle jerk memes and maybe an editorial from a lawyer or 3rd level news reporter.

TBH, it's kind of pathetic.

I'm willing to bet that he reads more than you or Biff. Don't get me wrong, you 2 playing your role as board chuds is fine and dandy, but I don't think I've ever seen either of you post a study or report of any kind that lays out an argument. It's always just circle jerk memes and maybe an editorial from a lawyer or 3rd level news reporter.

TBH, it's kind of pathetic.

I am willing to bet he hasn't read shit over the course of his 20 years on this board. Believe me, we have been here to experience his failures. Are you serious? This idiot has continually cited false items and been debunked and you defend him???? HHAHHHHHHHHH. Do you not remember his false claims that the pfizer ceo didn't take the vaccine?!?!!?! STFU.

THIS is absolutely hysterical, celibate boy. You've hit an all-time low.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT