ADVERTISEMENT

Whoa. If this isnt an indication of whats going on, nothing is

Good to see some more states standing up and having some cajones

Amen to that brother.

Did you know Scott Gottlieb said recently "This virus shouldn't be hard to drug" :rolleyes:

No shit Scott, we knew that 2 years ago.

The guys in the dungeon will tell you ol' BK used to be "Mr. Vaxx" along the lines of the liberals are on this board. And frankly, if I didn't see the corruption first hand, I would have never believed it myself, but it's all true.

HCQ+Zinc works - if given early and by a doctor that actually knows how to use it. Like Bryon Tyson, Zalenko, Fareed and others.

Ivermectin has gotten a little more shaky, and it's possible that Delta has partially resisted it. Still very useful overall due to CD147 anticlotting, anti-inflamatory. But antiviral? Needs some help. 😢

Monotherapy encourages drug resistance, and IVM has a lot of mileage on it as a mono/dual therapy in India

You really need a cocktail of stuff. Vaxxed/Unvaxxed, it doesn't matter. Just a couple days with the ro and the clots start coming , vaxxed or not.

But Ivermectin is great for vaccinated folks. Ease into robust natural immunity, no clotting. Take full 325MG aspirin too, even if vaccinated

Last edited:

Out of sight, out of mind.

I'd still like to know how the federal government is gathering information on vaccine injuries so that doctors can get informed consent.
They’re not. At all. There are studies but most of them are of the VAERS DB.

If you truly believe that the vaccine is the best path to saving the most people, then you’re going to downplay or obscure anything that challenges that. Which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. And you’re going to lose some people to the vaccines. It’s a tough choice among a lot of people who never had to make these choices before.

But you’d better damn well be right. And not corrupt.

They’re not. At all. There are studies but most of them are of the VAERS DB.

If you truly believe that the vaccine is the best path to saving the most people, then you’re going to downplay or obscure anything that challenges that. Which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. And you’re going to lose some people to the vaccines. It’s a tough choice among a lot of people who never had to make these choices before.

But you’d better damn well be right. And not corrupt.

They use the data obfuscation argument to promote the idea that all of Vaers is worthless. It’s quite sad how far they have taken the propaganda

They could very easily fix VAERS, but the current state of 99.9% valid data is ignored because of a few bad records

Many, including myself, believe it’s pharma planting the phony reports, not “networks of well funded antivaxxers”

Reactions: UCFBS
They use the data obfuscation argument to promote the idea that all of Vaers is worthless. It’s quite sad how far they have taken the propaganda

They could very easily fix VAERS, but the current state of 99.9% valid data is ignored because of a few bad records

Many, including myself, believe it’s pharma planting the phony reports, not “networks of well funded antivaxxers”
It could be neither. I’ve heard idiots talking about posting reports just because they think it’s funny. That venue for reporting is a half-hearted effort that will ultimately cost more money and confusion in identifying serious issues with the vaccines.

It has to take some serious balls to take on the FDA, Fauci, and Merck like he did.
The FDA has good people. Many of them are just leaving at this point. All that will be left are the politicians. Merek is on my sh-- list at this point ... like a lot of experts.

I really cannot believe people are defending what is going on, especially as we destroy livelihoods and take control from doctors. They literally have politicized everything.

BTW, I still don't see how hydroxychloroquine, or any 'immunosupressive,' can be used as 'preventive.' But Ivermectin's claimed secondary, anti-viral properties, very much can be 'preventive.'

In any case, I really appreciate the few people here that 'think outside the box' like I do. If the Mass Media is pushing a narrative, I tend also to seek out things that counter, and then decide from both viewpoints, objectively.

As I mentioned elsewhere recently, the fact that 'misinformation' is now being treated as a 'natural security threat' since the 2016 election by one large segment of the population, and they want to censor it all, is what bothers me most.

Freedom and knowledge can only survive when it allows dissent and a minority viewpoint to thrive ... especially when the majority viewpoint offers no solution, or worse, has a conflict-of-interest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boston.Knight
Merek is on my sh-- list at this point ... like a lot of experts.

Isn’t it crazy how much the woke CNN crowd love Merck? They will be lining up to fill their molnupiravir scripts like the pied piper rats chasing after a wedge of fresh limberger cheese. 🐀

Even Eric Topol was soft on Merck, and he was one of the docs scripting vioxx like candy killing half his patients. Guess the kickbacks were really juicy at the time 💰🤦‍♀️

covid is about non existent in Florida now and we still have some school districts requiring masks. Lol

Lucky we got plenty of natural immunity. Not that pfizer fast waning immunity.
Natural immunity wears off retard. Guess what? You have to risk severe illness and death from Delta to acquire it again. Hopefully it will get the shit for brains group eventually. Me? I’ll get a booster 😂😂😂😂

This is bad. Possibly worst case scenario bad

This guy doesn't think it's a huge deal.

tldr: Regardless of vaccination status, once you are infected if you had any immune response like runny nose, you are in the club for nasal mucosa immunity. This is your first and most important line of defense.

The downside is your second and third lines of defense still suck compared to unjabbed infected.

Will be interesting to follow re-infection rates of the jabbed

Isn’t it crazy how much the woke CNN crowd love Merck? They will be lining up to fill their molnupiravir scripts like the pied piper rats chasing after a wedge of fresh limberger cheese. 🐀

Even Eric Topol was soft on Merck, and he was one of the docs scripting vioxx like candy killing half his patients. Guess the kickbacks were really juicy at the time 💰🤦‍♀️

Yep, this is my favorite part ...

'... The criminal plea is tied to Merck's off-label promotion of rofecoxib for rheumatoid arthritis (RA) from 1999 until 2002, since the drug did not have an indication for RA at that time. The civil settlement is tied to a broader range of allegedly illegal conduct by Merck ...'

Although what I love about EIDD-2801 (now Molnupiravir) is that it's not even off-label, it's never been approved! I was explaining this to someone recently, and they said it was conspiracy theory. They not only said the FDA doesn't allow drugs to be used off-label, but made all sorts of assertions about how new drugs are safer than aged ones -- not so different than people here asserting the same thing about newer vaccines being safer versus aged ones.

At some point, you just cannot stop the brainwashing.

Reactions: Boston.Knight
This guy doesn't think it's a huge deal.

tldr: Regardless of vaccination status, once you are infected if you had any immune response like runny nose, you are in the club for nasal mucosa immunity. This is your first and most important line of defense.

The downside is your second and third lines of defense still suck compared to unjabbed infected.

Will be interesting to follow re-infection rates of the jabbed

Which explains a lot, including why the vaccinated are spreading it a lot worse than those who have recovered prior to any vaccination.

Every time I bring this up, the same people think I'm advocating for everyone to not get vax'd, and try to get the disease. That is not only not true, but just a flat-out stupid assertion of a stupid idea, and utterly deflecting from what I'm actually saying.

It's that people who have naturally recovered can usually take more risks, while the vaccinated cannot, and will spread just as bad as the unvaccinated who have never had it -- unlike anyone who had it before being vaccinated (or not at all), who don't spread nearly as much.

It's pretty much well-explained by now, but the narrative makes it only about the vaccine, or how it's better at reducing the spread, when it's utterly the opposite. In fact, if you get it after you're vaccinated, you're still spreading far more than if you had it before vaccination.

Yep, this is my favorite part ...

'... The criminal plea is tied to Merck's off-label promotion of rofecoxib for rheumatoid arthritis (RA) from 1999 until 2002, since the drug did not have an indication for RA at that time. The civil settlement is tied to a broader range of allegedly illegal conduct by Merck ...'

Although what I love about EIDD-2801 (now Molnupiravir) is that it's not even off-label, it's never been approved! I was explaining this to someone recently, and they said it was conspiracy theory. They not only said the FDA doesn't allow drugs to be used off-label, but made all sorts of assertions about how new drugs are safer than aged ones -- not so different than people here asserting the same thing about newer vaccines being safer versus aged ones.

At some point, you just cannot stop the brainwashing.

So true.

Man, it's gonna be a shit show down the road for the people that take that poison. Even more likely, they will push it to two rounds - i.e. 10 days at some point, which makes it even more toxic.

Last scuttlebutt is that it barely works, even at the whopper toxic dosage they are rolling with. So not only doesn't it do shit for ro, it gives you cancer and birth defects down the road.

Even Ivermectin in its current cov2 resisted and crippled MOA's are better than that poison. And you get anti-coagulant/anti-inflammatory as well from ivermectin. Not so with molnupiravir

Even Ivermectin in its current cov2 resisted and crippled MOA's are better than that poison. And you get anti-coagulant/anti-inflammatory as well from ivermectin. Not so with molnupiravir
While I'm not sold on Ivermectin being effective (or effective enough), especially in over-doses, at least it's proven very safe in FDA approved doses ... and it's cheap. It's been used before as an anti-viral, well before SARS-CoV-2, and I don't think people recognize that.

• Dislike
Reactions: Ucfmikes
While I'm not sold on Ivermectin being effective (or effective enough), especially in over-doses, at least it's proven very safe in FDA approved doses ... and it's cheap. It's been used before as an anti-viral, well before SARS-CoV-2, and I don't think people recognize that.

There is 40 years of PK and tox data on ivermectin. Up to and including 2 mg/kg , which is 10x FDA current dose for worms

NO liver tox, No overdose. Ivermectin is actually used off label to treat fatty liver💰🤦‍♀️

On the cov2 antiviral side, it’s weak at anything less than .6 mg/kg. Needs combo with fluvoxamine and others.

25K patients saved, NO deaths.

NIH do nothing death protocol, would be 1k plus in-patients same cohort 💰🤦‍♀️

Which explains a lot, including why the vaccinated are spreading it a lot worse than those who have recovered prior to any vaccination.

Every time I bring this up, the same people think I'm advocating for everyone to not get vax'd, and try to get the disease. That is not only not true, but just a flat-out stupid assertion of a stupid idea, and utterly deflecting from what I'm actually saying.

It's that people who have naturally recovered can usually take more risks, while the vaccinated cannot, and will spread just as bad as the unvaccinated who have never had it -- unlike anyone who had it before being vaccinated (or not at all), who don't spread nearly as much.

It's pretty much well-explained by now, but the narrative makes it only about the vaccine, or how it's better at reducing the spread, when it's utterly the opposite. In fact, if you get it after you're vaccinated, you're still spreading far more than if you had it before vaccination.
There is 40 years of PK and tox data on ivermectin. Up to and including 2 mg/kg , which is 10x FDA current dose for worms

NO liver tox, No overdose. Ivermectin is actually used off label to treat fatty liver💰🤦‍♀️

On the cov2 antiviral side, it’s weak at anything less than .6 mg/kg. Needs combo with fluvoxamine and others.

25K patients saved, NO deaths.

NIH do nothing death protocol, would be 1k plus in-patients same cohort 💰🤦‍♀️

circlejerk.gif

IT​

Stands for "Information Technology," and is pronounced "I.T." It refers to anything related to computing technology, such as networking, hardware, software, the Internet, or the people that work with these technologies. Many companies now have IT departments for managing the computers, networks, and other technical areas of their businesses. IT jobs include computer programming, network administration, computer engineering, Web development, technical support, and many other related occupations. Since we live in the "information age," information technology has become a part of our everyday lives. That means the term "IT," already highly overused, is here to stay.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT