ADVERTISEMENT

Why Bernie Sanders can’t win in 2020

dLkaB6.png

:joy::joy::joy:
That was such a bizarre and somewhat misleading question. How every single one of them was stupid enough to raise their hand is beyond a mystery.

That was such a bizarre and somewhat misleading question. How every single one of them was stupid enough to raise their hand is beyond a mystery.

Does that really surprise you? Most of them will continue to defend that reprehensible position and it will be their downfall.....

Reactions: Ucfmikes
I totally agree with the theory that they are coming up with ridiculous ideas just to be opposed to Trump
They must see something in the polling data. Maybe just right out of the gate writing off 47% of the vote and praying to God that pandering to Hispanics and blacks will pay off and get enough minorities to the ballot box to make up the difference.

Reactions: JAFFX2
They must see something in the polling data. Maybe just right out of the gate writing off 47% of the vote and praying to God that pandering to Hispanics and blacks will pay off and get enough minorities to the ballot box to make up the difference.
Need all the non-whites to counter the vast sea of whites that will be voting Trump.

Does that really surprise you? Most of them will continue to defend that reprehensible position and it will be their downfall.....
It surprises me that the question was asked and it surprised me that nobody had enough sense to take up a position on it that could have created a delineation for them vs everybody else. What didn't surprise me was the fact that the only guy who really was asked "how are you going to pay for that"? couldn't give an answer.

It surprises me that the question was asked and it surprised me that nobody had enough sense to take up a position on it that could have created a delineation for them vs everybody else. What didn't surprise me was the fact that the only guy who really was asked "how are you going to pay for that"? couldn't give an answer.

Agree, I think that none of them answered those type of how are you going to do that questions and tap danced around them.....

The perfect response black, white or brown........

He's lying to himself if he thinks that was the end of the race. The response will be "well if we repeal your tax cut on corporations and billionaires and make them pay their fair share, we will have more than enough money to provide healthcare for everyone in this country", and some people will buy it.

Couldn’t just one of them have raised their hand with the middle finger sticking up??

Just one?

Your perception of AOC is way off base, the progressives have no power and you know that but we need a new boogeyman since 'Mao' Pelosi was exposed by the backlash of the conservative perception.
Beyond the fact that they very much have the US News Media, they have a lot of Democratic voter interest, even if it's based on utter ignorance, as even the HuffPost has been exposing.

Democratic Voters Don’t Actually Understand ‘Medicare For All,’ New Report Says
They have some pretty important misconceptions, though the political implications aren’t clear.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/medicare-for-all-poll-democrats_n_5d08264de4b0886dd15db364

Although AOC is currently in trouble for her re-election, because many New Yorkers take major issue with her Amazon stance. But still, she represents a lot of the new, younger Democratic voter base of "You're either with us or against us."

Maybe it won't happen in this election, as Biden is still gaining. But it's coming.

i just saw bernies numbers are down after the debate.
And Biden is not only staying strong with minorities, but his numbers among white women are going up.

Booker and Harris are literally helping Biden. Booker gets criticized, and while Harris might get some praise, Biden is bouncing right off her and getting more.

Beyond the fact that they very much have the US News Media, they have a lot of Democratic voter interest, even if it's based on utter ignorance, as even the HuffPost has been exposing.

Democratic Voters Don’t Actually Understand ‘Medicare For All,’ New Report Says
They have some pretty important misconceptions, though the political implications aren’t clear.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/medicare-for-all-poll-democrats_n_5d08264de4b0886dd15db364

Although AOC is currently in trouble for her re-election, because many New Yorkers take major issue with her Amazon stance. But still, she represents a lot of the new, younger Democratic voter base of "You're either with us or against us."

Maybe it won't happen in this election, as Biden is still gaining. But it's coming.

They're simply reporting on what they call a phenomena. Nothing more. Read who she beat and who supported her opponent.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandria_Ocasio-Cortez#2018_campaign

Endorsements
Ocasio-Cortez was endorsed by progressive and civil rights organizations such as MoveOn,[47] Justice Democrats,[48] Brand New Congress,[49]Black Lives Matter,[50] and Democracy for America,[36] and by gubernatorial candidate Cynthia Nixon, who, like Ocasio-Cortez, also challenged a longtime incumbent. Nixon challenged incumbent Andrew Cuomo in the 2018 New York gubernatorial election[51] but lost.

Governor Cuomo endorsed Crowley, as did both of New York's U.S. Senators, Chuck Schumer and Kirsten Gillibrand, as well as New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, 11 U.S. Representatives, 31 local elected officials, 31 trade unions, and progressive groups such as the Sierra Club, Planned Parenthood, the Working Families Party, NARAL Pro-Choice America, and Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America, among others.[52][better source needed] California representative Ro Khanna, a Justice Democrat like Ocasio-Cortez,[53]initially endorsed Crowley but later endorsed Ocasio-Cortez in an unusual dual endorsement.[54]

I'm friends with a couple of Bernie supporters who will never leave his side, but I just don't see him ever getting more than 15% of the vote from here on out. This cycle is completely opposite of 2016 where he was the "alternative" candidate. He no longer holds the mantle of being the free stuff candidate because they are all that candidate now.
I cant stand bernie cause his policies are so far left but as a candidate he sold out his supporters by caving to hillary and the rigged primary in 2016.

Reactions: UCFWayne
i dont think bernie will win the dnc primary, but one thing he was successful at was shifting the dnc hard left. unfortunately that legacy will live on.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT