ADVERTISEMENT

Why Bernie Sanders can’t win in 2020

Ucfmikes

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Jun 6, 2015
1). He’s too old

2) He wants healthcare benefits for illegal aliens

3) He wants to raise taxes for the middle class to pay for Medicare for EVERYONE

That’s enough. BYE, BYE, Bernie!!

Next.......

Reactions: YourWifesBoyfriend
Bernie got bullied and shut down at his own campaign rally. He's too big of a pussy to run the greatest country civilization has ever seen.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
1). He’s too old

3) He wants to raise taxes for the middle class to pay for Medicare for EVERYONE

Next.......
dont forget he wants to give voting rights to terrorists like the boston bomber.

He can't win because he lost his window of opportunity and there are now 15 or so candidates who have taken up his agenda, all of which are younger and more attractive to the millennials. His only chance of winning is to come out as being gay, transgender, or identify as being a black person. Sorry dude, you just don't check any boxes.

1). He’s too old

Next.......

Not just Bernie.......most of the lefty candidates support Health Care for illegals

Democrats have mostly solidified a few key positions over the past 2 days:

- Open borders and mass illegal immigration are OK
- Encouraging the above by promises of "free" health care is now entrenched
- Abolishment of the entire private health care industry and nationalization of 1/5 of our economy is the goal
- Unborn children are seen as problems by Democrats and should be allowed to be slaughtered in the womb at any time of choosing without restrictions

so who is favorite candidate right now after 2 nights of debates?
I dont know.
That said, candidates like Klobouchar and John Delaney were falling over backwards extending olive branches to the right.
Thats ok, youre Trump fans.

I dont know.
That said, candidates like Klobouchar and John Delaney were falling over backwards extending olive branches to the right.
Thats ok, youre Trump fans.
who i may or may not vote for should have no bearing on your vote. im surprised you dont have a favorite or 2 by now. maybe you will after the next round of debates. i hope they trim down the number quite a bit.

TDS is ruining the Democratic party. They are getting behind crazy policies for the sole reason to be opposite of Trump and that will lead them to getting beat again.

I would like to see a candidate admit that a few things Trump did are good for America and offer to change some others. It's ok to be a Dem and not a left wing nut job.

who i may or may not vote for should have no bearing on your vote. im surprised you dont have a favorite or 2 by now. maybe you will after the next round of debates. i hope they trim down the number quite a bit.
When the left wing posters roll around, i'll share who I like. And my point is not who you like, its that its futile of the criticism from the right wing especially since Trump is your candidate.

TDS is ruining the Democratic party. They are getting behind crazy policies for the sole reason to be opposite of Trump and that will lead them to getting beat again.

I would like to see a candidate admit that a few things Trump did are good for America and offer to change some others. It's ok to be a Dem and not a left wing nut job.
There's olive branchers that may not like Trump but they like giving into the Republican party. Problem is you're Trump supporters and you won't budge. its futile.

There's olive branchers that may not like Trump but they like giving into the Republican party. Problem is you're Trump supporters and you won't budge. its futile.
The irony is that most Trump supporters feel exactly that way about the Democrats for the last 2 decades. It's only with Trump did some of the Republicans start acting like Democrats with regards to toeing the party line.

The irony is that most Trump supporters feel exactly that way about the Democrats for the last 2 decades. It's only with Trump did some of the Republicans start acting like Democrats with regards to toeing the party line.
Those Trump supporters aren't on this board lol...except maybe UCFMikes.

That said, i should add your typical conservative wasn't with GW Bush's domestic policies either.

Last edited:

That said, i should add your typical conservative wasn't with GW Bush's domestic policies either.
I can't say that first statement is true. Most of the people on the right on this board were not Trump supporters initially and all of them would acknowledge that Democratic representatives fall in line much better than Republicans. You see it at every level.

Just convert to Trumpism. You’re a UCF football fan, so you should be hanging with winners

Actually, about 5 years of W. was where Conservatives started to say, "You're either with us or against us is the wrong attitude to have."

Unfortunately it's been the attitude of the Progressives since 2016. AOC is the face of that too, and shamelessly so. They want to nuke everyone who disagrees with them, and are alienated a lot of people.

Actually, about 5 years of W. was where Conservatives started to say, "You're either with us or against us is the wrong attitude to have."

Unfortunately it's been the attitude of the Progressives since 2016. AOC is the face of that too, and shamelessly so. They want to nuke everyone who disagrees with them, and are alienated a lot of people.
They only got together with the promise of putting the President's feet to the fire which they apparently did after GW Bush was re-elected. This was the plan of the progressives if Hillary were to be put in office.

Your perception of AOC is way off base, the progressives have no power and you know that but we need a new boogeyman since 'Mao' Pelosi was exposed by the backlash of the conservative perception.

i just saw bernies numbers are down after the debate.
I'm friends with a couple of Bernie supporters who will never leave his side, but I just don't see him ever getting more than 15% of the vote from here on out. This cycle is completely opposite of 2016 where he was the "alternative" candidate. He no longer holds the mantle of being the free stuff candidate because they are all that candidate now.

I'm friends with a couple of Bernie supporters who will never leave his side, but I just don't see him ever getting more than 15% of the vote from here on out. This cycle is completely opposite of 2016 where he was the "alternative" candidate. He no longer holds the mantle of being the free stuff candidate because they are all that candidate now.
You could be right but the election is too early right now. Wasn't Herman Cain polling real high this early before falling out? This may not be the same, but its too early.

They only got together with the promise of putting the President's feet to the fire which they apparently did after GW Bush was re-elected. This was the plan of the progressives if Hillary were to be put in office.

Your perception of AOC is way off base, the progressives have no power and you know that but we need a new boogeyman since 'Mao' Pelosi was exposed by the backlash of the conservative perception.

AOC and her band of freshman nitwits almost sank one of the most bipartisan bills in the last 10 years all because they felt that virtue signaling was more important than immediately passing $4.6B to address the utter disaster on our border thanks to historic levels of illegal immigration.

Pelosi brought it to vote anyways eventually, but AOC damn near shamed her into not doing it.

Please, stop telling us AOC is just some irrelevant freshman Congresswoman a way to take heat off her. I know she's embarrassing to D's but she's absolutely the emerging face of the party so I can see the desire to minimize her but it's just not true.

She's an extremist and an idiot. Especially when she stages fake photos of her weeping "while looking at kids in cages!" only to find out that she's looking at an empty parking lot and this is all just Russian style propaganda.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Please, stop telling us AOC is just some irrelevant freshman Congresswoman a way to take heat off her. I know she's embarrassing to D's but she's absolutely the emerging face of the party so I can see the desire to minimize her but it's just not true.
I never said she was irrelevant.

You could be right but the election is too early right now. Wasn't Herman Cain polling real high this early before falling out? This may not be the same, but its too early.

Cain was the front-runner for a very short period of time because he presented a tax plan that was outside the box thinking. He dropped out because of the sexual assault claims against him. Bernie was that outside the box candidate last time but now he's just regurgitating the same stuff from last time.

dLkaB6.png

:joy::joy::joy:

Bernie was that outside the box candidate last time but now he's just regurgitating the same stuff from last time.
He's saying stuff that's supported by other candidates in this race. In that sense, perhaps he should be relieved, but politics.

These "hand raise" questions could be all that Trump needs to wage a winning campaign.

Open borders, free healthcare to illegal aliens who come in from open borders, and abolishing private insurance.

Start running the campaign ads now. Toast 'em.

Reactions: UCFWayne
These "hand raise" questions could be all that Trump needs to wage a winning campaign.

Open borders, free healthcare to illegal aliens who come in from open borders, and abolishing private insurance.

Start running the campaign ads now. Toast 'em.
I totally agree with the theory that they are coming up with ridiculous ideas just to be opposed to Trump

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT