ADVERTISEMENT

Why does a Nebraska man become celibate?

Ucfmikes

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Jun 6, 2015
Is it because he’s tired of rejection?

Just a loser?

Has his small package removed in an unfortunate “handyman” accident?

Ugly women in NGEbraska?

Is it because he’s scared of catching COVID from another female?

This explains it:

@Crazyhole

“Every 3 months is insanity. It's reminiscent of gardisil, which was supposed to be a one and done in the beginning and then Merck decided that boosters are needed and every booster lasts a shorter period of time than the last.”

@Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar​

As if 2020 wasn't bad enough.

I always spend December 31st running around paying bills and collecting on invoices. Well for me, the last stop of the day was a little bit disturbing. I stopped at a customers home to grab a check for work that I did at their rentals. This guy is in his mid-80s, somewhat mentally disabled, and one of the hardest people in the world to talk to. Nice guy, just weird. He's got a philipino mail order bride thats in her late 60s and she answered the door. Well lo and behold, here's Jerry wearing nothing but a t-shirt and a mask. Balls and cock just hanging out like its no big deal. I jokingly told him that it's pretty cold outside by the looks of things and it went entirely over his head. His wife sits down at the desk to write me a check and Jerry comes in, in all his glory and plops down on the couch sitting next to it. The dude has a pretty impressive belly, so naturally when he sat it pulled his shirt up, exposing even more of his "glory". She didn't even seem to care. For the next 20 minutes, I heard everything OAN has ever said about Joe Biden from an elderly half-retarded man with no pants on and his mail-order bride. He spent quite a bit of time talking about his gun and how he would use it if necessary, and she was very upset that China now owns the White House.

Yes, this is a real story. Goodbye and good riddance 2020.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT