Why this loss doesn’t hurt THAT much

Ucfmikes

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Jun 6, 2015
Simply because it takes luck to win every game

We have had that magic and now we missed some plays by inches

You can’t freaking win every game forever

We could have easily been beat by Memphis twice, USF in 2017 and probably another game

Id prefer to lose a conference game cause they take shots at us every year. OOC games rep the conference in the long run. 2-0 versus ooc p5 wouldve been nice in the regular season.

Reactions: bluechip12

We could have easily been beat by Memphis twice, USF in 2017 and probably another game
Spoken like a true loser...barely beating G5 teams

You got sacked six times and your defense couldn't make stops. That's why you lost. There. I fixed that for you.
Pretty much true. What was your 3rd down conversion percentage 60%?

For a midmajor I thought you guys showed well.

This is one of your best teams ever and one of our more average ones. And we were playing without our best defensive lineman and with third-string defensive backs. Might I suggest you find some offensive linemen?

Reactions: Floriduhh
We can still go to a NY6 bowl game

We can still be ranked

We can still win the conference

We can still win 10-12 games

We can still beat rival USF

This isn’t the end of the world. You can’t freaking win every game. If you’re going to think that, you’re basically going to be a UCF college football fan with a lot of misery in your life and never have fun

This is one of your best teams ever and one of our more average ones. And we were playing without our best defensive lineman and with third-string defensive backs. Might I suggest you find some offensive linemen?
We’ve played 4 games. In 2017 we were 13-0. In 2018 we were 12-1. This years team is 3-1. Until we play all the games there is no way to assess that. I can tell you fairly easily that a team playing a true freshman is never as good as a team with a Heisman-level QB.

We’ve played 4 games. In 2017 we were 13-0. In 2018 we were 12-1. This years team is 3-1. Until we play all the games there is no way to assess that. I can tell you fairly easily that a team playing a true freshman is never as good as a team with a Heisman-level QB.
Exactly. Imagine that. We aren’t as good without Milton. A true freshman in his 3rd start

Their average team also beat Clemson, Miami, etc

Teams lose games sometimes

That’s called an upset

Reactions: NestaKnight1

I don't know what you are trying to say..

Ignore him, he’s a west virginia fan. You know the program that thinks there great but loses their coach’s to mid-majors and the closest they’ve come to winning a MNC spitting 13-9s them. Irrelevant team from an irrelevant state.

Lol, there great.

Dummy.

UCF showed up today.

On the road, mid-september against a lower tier P5 program that has a coach with a warm seat...

You guys almost won. You fought.

No reason to be down.

Pitt got up 21-0. Our kids then put 31 on them in less than 15 minutes of game time.
In the end, Pitt scored on a 4th down. And we didn't stop them.
Great game, we were bound to lose one at some point.

It is funny how, just like LSU at the end of last year, and now Pitt in game 4 this year ... a lot of people are making a huge deal out of beating us.
That, on its own, says a lot about where we are as a program.

Pitt got up 21-0. Our kids then put 31 on them in less than 15 minutes of game time.

It is funny how, just like LSU at the end of last year, and now Pitt in game 4 this year ... a lot of people are making a huge deal out of beating us.
I thought we were going to destroy them after the 21 points, but those penalties just killed that momentum and then they made plays and we didn’t for a multitude of reasons

Pittsburgh was better in the trenches and we started to try to go toe to toe with them instead of being creative

Wondering how we beat them 45-14. These 2 games were SO DIFFERENT

#moralvictory

Yes, and we can still win our Conference and possibly get to the Access Bowl.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
The fact that Mack broke his ankle and Wimbush was NGE meant we were on borrowed time. This is a good young team, they were going to need 7-8 games to reach their potential.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT