ADVERTISEMENT

Wide Receivers

ucffan642

Four-Star Recruit
Oct 23, 2015
I know we hear a ton about our RB room, but what’s the word on our receiving core other than Kobe and TE Pittman?

Do we have any other talented receivers and if so, why aren’t they getting any looks? It appears KJ only looks at read #1 and it’s either Hudson or Pittman.

Whittemore is a starter and has 37 career receptions, 29 of which were in 2020 and 2021. That paints the picture about the WR depth beyond the Kobe/Pittman/Townsend trio imo. When we play CO someone has to step up, considering Hunter will definitely be on Kobe.

Reactions: U C to the F
Whittemore is a starter and has 37 career receptions, 29 of which were in 2020 and 2021. That paints the picture about the WR depth beyond the Kobe/Pittman/Townsend trio imo. When we play CO someone has to step up, considering Hunter will definitely be on Kobe.
On point. I think with the limited throwing this offense will play, that trio will have to maximize their touches. Otherwise, give it to the stable of RBs. Would you rather give one of the 4 RBs a touch or look Trent Whittemore’s way?

I will say though, the small sample size of Jacoby Jones, that dude needs some more looks. He needs to replace Whittemore asap, get Jacoby/Hudson/Pittman/Townsend lined up and shit man, let’s go!

Side note…Javarius Johnson 5th year Sr…why did he transfer here? Wasn’t he a key piece in Auburns game, not even seeing the field for us? Perplexing…

Reactions: AuburnLegacy_1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT