ADVERTISEMENT

Will "cloth masks dont work" catch on or have we gone too far?

humanjerk

Bronze Knight
Gold Member
Mar 14, 2005
Oviedo
Seems like I'm seeing more cloth masks than usual even after the announcement that they don't work. I get for some people they're like a pacifier or wearing a biden/Harris t shirt but wondering when that will change. For Mikey's sake I hope it's soon because I remember way back when his rage began because his employer required one. However, I'm not confident long term that the medical community will ever go back to breathing fresh air.

Seems like I'm seeing more cloth masks than usual even after the announcement that they don't work. I get for some people they're like a pacifier or wearing a biden/Harris t shirt but wondering when that will change. For Mikey's sake I hope it's soon because I remember way back when his rage began because his employer required one. However, I'm not confident long term that the medical community will ever go back to breathing fresh air.
It'll never go back. They have successfully changed human behavior so many people, including those with the authority to require them, will always be on the mask bandwagon.

I always assumed the cloth-ers were MAGAts doing the bare minimum when required to combat the spread of the virus

Reactions: NinjaKnight
I always assumed the cloth-ers were MAGAts doing the bare minimum when required to combat the spread of the virus
Is that better or worse that wearing a respirator to be even more cautious? Somebody on this site has been ridiculed for that as well.

@UCFBS

For Mikey's sake I hope it's soon because I remember way back when his rage began because his employer required one. However, I'm not confident long term that the medical community will ever go back to breathing fresh air.
Started wearing a mask on 3/23/2020. Have worn one every working week of 40-60+ hours other than weekends, vacation, holidays, etc. I’ve had complaints when it’s been lowered for a variety of reasons or it fell below my nose. I’m fairly confident that I’ll retire wearing one and that’s it. My company requires it and for a job that pays well into the 6 figures yearly, it’ll wear it and laugh going out the door in the end and toss it in the parking lot or lobby. Lol

Is that better or worse that wearing a respirator to be even more cautious? Somebody on this site has been ridiculed for that as well.

@UCFBS
He’s a libertarian. But if I have to wear a mask on a flight I go with a KN95. 99% chance the guy in the next row wearing panties on his face or with the holes cut in his mask for a straw is a MAGAt though.

He’s a libertarian. But if I have to wear a mask on a flight I go with a KN95. 99% chance the guy in the next row wearing panties on his face or with the holes cut in his mask for a straw is a MAGAt though.
Just drop it. I know many left leaning friends are just sick of this stuff. The CORE Problem with all this covid crap starts with Trump, Harris and Biden. Harris and Biden both during the campaign said they trust science but don't trust Trump and his vaccine . They sowed the seeds of distrust first.

I blame Trump too because what should have happened was Trump should have invited Biden and Harris to the White House and all of them with Pence should have said we are Americans first and we have to come together with a singular unified message. They should have been upfront and truthful from the get go and depoliticize the vaccines , embrace early treatments and spoke as leaders of America rather than scoring political jabs . This maga this or vaxxer that needs to stop. The horse left the barn long ago and it's time to look at what is working ,what isn't and if our politics align or don't that doesn't matter .

Cloth masks don't stop it. It's a virus that's smaller than the weave of the masks . At best they slow it down. It's called science . The virus travels through the mask. It does and no matter how much you stomp up and down and yell maga , the virus doesn't hear you nor does it care. What does impact the virus are things heppa air filtration, UV sterilizers in HVAC systems and such. I installed this equipment in my businesses to help protect my staff and my guests . I emphasize HELP,not stop but to slow down airborne pathogens like covid. What do I know I am just an idiot with two science degrees . 😆

They will be the first to inject bleach up their ass or take shots of their own piss. Or just straight up die, anything to own the libs.

Just drop it. I know many left leaning friends are just sick of this stuff. The CORE Problem with all this covid crap starts with Trump, Harris and Biden. Harris and Biden both during the campaign said they trust science but don't trust Trump and his vaccine . They sowed the seeds of distrust first.

I blame Trump too because what should have happened was Trump should have invited Biden and Harris to the White House and all of them with Pence should have said we are Americans first and we have to come together with a singular unified message. They should have been upfront and truthful from the get go and depoliticize the vaccines , embrace early treatments and spoke as leaders of America rather than scoring political jabs . This maga this or vaxxer that needs to stop. The horse left the barn long ago and it's time to look at what is working ,what isn't and if our politics align or don't that doesn't matter .

Cloth masks don't stop it. It's a virus that's smaller than the weave of the masks . At best they slow it down. It's called science . The virus travels through the mask. It does and no matter how much you stomp up and down and yell maga , the virus doesn't hear you nor does it care. What does impact the virus are things heppa air filtration, UV sterilizers in HVAC systems and such. I installed this equipment in my businesses to help protect my staff and my guests . I emphasize HELP,not stop but to slow down airborne pathogens like covid. What do I know I am just an idiot with two science degrees . 😆
tldr but the OP mentioned Biden/Harris tee shirts on people opting for cloth masks. So it’s fair play to me.

tldr but the OP mentioned Biden/Harris tee shirts on people opting for cloth masks. So it’s fair play to me.
Sure enough but both sides need to put their swords down on covid in my opinion. The mask debate to me is now in the realm of say what are the best food for cardiac health . Some say it's the keto diet and others say it's Mediterranean while others say it's the Paleo. Who's right? If the goal is stop the virus dead in its tracks cloth masks don't do it . A properly fitted N-95 is the best . That's not maga or Fauci ,it's fact . I am to a point wear it ,don't wear it . What ever..You wearing it is not protecting me any more than it's protecting you. if you feel better ,good..good for you.

My take is there are people , bureaucrats, in the public government health that never had their day in the sun. The emergency management guys, well every hurricane season they get to be center stage . Public health, except for STDs and stuff, nobody really cares .

covid hits and they are importanter and because of that they dispense information like in the beginning masks don't work,but our healthcare workers need them. Then when the market is flooded mask do work . Look at us in public health we are doing something . Problem is the masks were only marginally effective and then politics got involved and that's it. Faucians versus Maga . It became something it should not have and in my opinion the trust that half this country has now in the CDC and NIH has been eroded greatly . The other half hangs on every word as it's gospel. Shouldn't we all need and want to trust them ? Shouldn't we all also have a healthy dose skepticism?

At best they did what they did to prevent panic and calm the fears of soccer moms and suburbia . Wear a masks save your neighbors life . It showed us government was in action doing stuff. It's like the nuclear bomb drills they did in the 50s to calm kids nerves about nuclear war. hey duck and cover under your cancer causing formaldehyde desk. Yah that will save you from the blast,shockwave and subsequent inferno . Nobody should blindly follow ANY politician or now a bureaucrat.

Sure enough but both sides need to put their swords down on covid in my opinion. The mask debate to me is now in the realm of say what are the best food for cardiac health . Some say it's the keto diet and others say it's Mediterranean while others say it's the Paleo. Who's right? If the goal is stop the virus dead in its tracks cloth masks don't do it . A properly fitted N-95 is the best . That's not maga or Fauci ,it's fact . I am to a point wear it ,don't wear it . What ever..You wearing it is not protecting me any more than it's protecting you. if you feel better ,good..good for you.

My take is there are people , bureaucrats, in the public government health that never had their day in the sun. The emergency management guys, well every hurricane season they get to be center stage . Public health, except for STDs and stuff, nobody really cares .

covid hits and they are importanter and because of that they dispense information like in the beginning masks don't work,but our healthcare workers need them. Then when the market is flooded mask do work . Look at us in public health we are doing something . Problem is the masks were only marginally effective and then politics got involved and that's it. Faucians versus Maga . It became something it should not have and in my opinion the trust that half this country has now in the CDC and NIH has been eroded greatly . The other half hangs on every word as it's gospel. Shouldn't we all need and want to trust them ? Shouldn't we all also have a healthy dose skepticism?

At best they did what they did to prevent panic and calm the fears of soccer moms and suburbia . Wear a masks save your neighbors life . It showed us government was in action doing stuff. It's like the nuclear bomb drills they did in the 50s to calm kids nerves about nuclear war. hey duck and cover under your cancer causing formaldehyde desk. Yah that will save you from the blast,shockwave and subsequent inferno . Nobody should blindly follow ANY politician or now a bureaucrat.
TL;DR

dog-huh.gif

Here. I'll pick up a box of these for you at the store later tonight. But in the meantime, go see your gynecologist. You might have hairs, soap, batteries, motor oil, mold, or Lord knows what else up that man-twat of yours. Oh, and have that rash on your ass looked at, too.

5bd246c60a9448f9.png

Here. I'll pick up a box of these for you at the store later tonight. But in the meantime, go see your gynecologist. You might have hairs, soap, batteries, motor oil, mold, or Lord knows what else up that man-twat of yours. Oh, and have that rash on your ass looked at, too.

5bd246c60a9448f9.png

Are you 12?

You have two science degrees? Wow. I must have missed that nugget the first 5 billion times you mentioned it.

Did you know UCFBS is a libertarian? You two should hook up...

Last edited:
You have two. science degrees? Wow. I must have missed that nugget the first 5 billion times you mentioned it.

Did you know UCFBS is a. libertarian? You two should hook up...
He owns a candy shop. That’s all you need to know about how successful he was in his pursuit of employment based on his education in science

Kind of like Knighttime’s “technical degrees” making him the village idiot

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
@Crazyhole making a comment about this is a circlejerk in 3,2,1….. Right after he wakes up at 10:00A.M. For another 12 hours of reposting Russian Bot Twitter feeds

Says the guy who answered upon command in 9 minutes. Golden 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
^^^responded in 4 minutes. Isn't there a bed pan that you should be emptying right now?

^^^responded in 4 minutes. Isn't there a bed pan that you should be emptying right now?
Isn’t there a man’s butthole that you need to be pounding right now? Where’s your BF @knighttime. I’m sure there’s a garbage disposal out there that will take both of your expertise 😂😂😂

Yep, the US CDC flip-flopped on the distancing/masking in mid-to-late May because the administration wanted to hit their 6 month campaign promise.

As a result, nothing spread Delta faster than the vaccinated masses in June, acting irresponsible. Omicron only spreads/infects faster, not better, than Delta... including the vaccinated as much as the unvaccinated. The vaccinated just don't get hit as hard, are hospitalized less (but not 10x less) and have a hospital stay 1.1 days shorter (not halved).

That's what's been repeatedly lost, and how the administration cost us with the pressure on the CDC.

And when we hit 6 months in late July, that's when the pressure from the administration hit the FDA over kids, as the existing expert panels and their leadership refused to budge on kids without clinical studies. Especially since the only studies to date showed the vaccines offered no advantages for kids!

It was one thing to approve something for adults to get initial statistics, especially since the clinical studies had included 40K+ adults. Now we had lack of data and the believe that Delta spread by kids was prolonging the pandemic.

Which is now something everyone knows to be bullshit.

So, that's our policies at work, political, not science.

Reactions: Nautiknight
He owns a candy shop. That’s all you need to know about how successful he was in his pursuit of employment based on his education in science

Kind of like Knighttime’s “technical degrees” making him the village idiot

And you pretend to be a doctor when you are a nurse’s assistant in real life. I expect no less from the hypnotized , hysterical CNN crowd. I think the dude that is self employed has much more to be proud of.

And you pretend to be a doctor when you are a nurse’s assistant in real life. I expect no less from the hypnotized , hysterical CNN crowd. I think the dude that is self employed has much more to be proud of.
$20 says at some point this year I'll be posting screenshots of your mentally deranged antivax idiotic ramblings on here just like I'm doing with spacecoastknight.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Hell yeah, masks are for pussys. Just ask @spacecoastknight when he posted this to my FB feed:

Screenshot-20220112-081312.png

Oh wait you can't because he's dead. 37 years old and died from covid because he got indoctrinated into a cult.
Some folks said he posted on Facebook some pretty stupid shit for months--some of it even borderline racist--and was vociferous about his antivax status.

I don't wish death on anyone, so it is a damn shame. I bet a lot of money he wishes he took the the vaccine now.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Some folks said he posted on Facebook some pretty stupid shit for months--some of it even borderline racist--and was vociferous about his antivax status.

I don't wish death on anyone, so it is a damn shame. I bet a lot of money he wishes he took the the vaccine now.
He doesn't wish anything now, he's dead. His body is rotting in the ground because he fell for a goddamn cult, because evil people know they can twist the gullible into believing these lies so they can make a quick buck.

Talk to any ICU nurse, they have endless stories about patients begging for the vaccine right before they are intubated.

He doesn't wish anything now, he's dead. His body is rotting in the ground because he fell for a goddamn cult, because evil people know they can twist the gullible into believing these lies so they can make a quick buck.

Talk to any ICU nurse, they have endless stories about patients begging for the vaccine right before they are intubated.
So he was gullible and evil. Way to go on hitting maximum asshole status.

Yeah dude I’m a nurse’s assistant. Nice one 😂Maybe if you weren’t all drugged up you would realize that I banged your wife amongst other things

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
$20 says at some point this year I'll be posting screenshots of your mentally deranged antivax idiotic ramblings on here just like I'm doing with spacecoastknight.
I can just imagine what his Twitter account looks like. Probably makes UCFBS look tame

Hell yeah, masks are for pussys. Just ask @spacecoastknight when he posted this to my FB feed:

Screenshot-20220112-081312.png

Oh wait you can't because he's dead. 37 years old and died from covid because he got indoctrinated into a cult.
Other than guns (although that's not the case in the south, and more Democrats now because of the pandemic) ...

That's basically the average Progressive the past 8 months, especially after the US CDC 2021 May guidance saying the vaccinated don't need to wear masks. That's why most Progressives are ignoring it now, as well as questioning why their kids need to be vaccinated.

Seriously ... stop pissing on people's graves or making this political. Why? Because this is why the Democrats are going to get killed at midterms! From the nation's oldest Liberal magazine ...

And now combine this with ...

2021 is the first time the average Democratic voter questioned the clear 'Progressive' leadership, and are now wondering if they actually want get back to being 'Liberals' again. Why? Because more and more Democratic voters are being labeled 'fascists' and even 'white supremacists' for their views.

We know vaccines work, this is about minimal effectiveness of masks countered with the fact that people were told they were going to kill their grandmother if they didn't mask up everywhere

We know vaccines work,
But NOT all vaccines work the same!
This is a new vaccine vector, which even the US FDA admitted! The expert panel would have never approved any of them, if there was NOT a pandemic. Even the EU EMA admitted the same!

It was downplayed when the initial EMA leak came out in early 2021 -- the one I posted about -- which was confirmed too. This also talked about the poor purity rate because of horrendous yields that the EMA let ship, which explains why the first 2-3 months had 'waning immunity' not seen later.

Not a shocker, the resigned FDA experts who have been around since SARS confirmed that too when they published in the UK late last year.

We've over-sold on where they do NOT work. That's why it's NOT anti-vax to point this out. Everyone who argued 'herd immunity' from the get-go should be scrutinized because even their design was never going to achieve it ... ever!
NO Coronavirus, Influenza or Pneumonia virus vaccine has ever come close to achieving herd immunity ... ever! It was the biggest complain out of the US FDA and expert after expert, and only the US CDC political leaderhsip was saying it. Now everyone now acts like they never said 'herd immunity' too.

And here's the kicker ...
We have a royalty-free, proven, traditional vaccine out of Baylor that is going to Africa and India, and it's much safer, more proven, for kids! But nope, no money in that, so we won't get it.

And mRNA flu vaccines will be coming this fall. Do they work better? No! Even though the traditional flu vaccines had only a efficacy of 16-25% 2016-2019, the mRNA flu vaccines were barely 20% in trials over the same period too! And best of all?

Adverse reactions and complications were higher with the latter. The US is driven by money, not results. Something not patented with royalties is of no interest in the US ... **** the kids.

this is about minimal effectiveness of masks countered with the fact that people were told they were going to kill their grandmother if they didn't mask up everywhere
But N95+, let alone P95+ -- P more effectively captures human oil droplets too, but has to be replaced (but so do N, but they aren't designed for such, long story) -- are far more effective. Twitter, YouTube and others banned Senator Rand Paul for pointing out such with 2 peer-reviewed studies 6 months ago.

The biggest problem of all was the US CDC still recommending distancing and masking in mid-May 2021, only for the Biden administration to override them, and flipping. That's what spread Delta ... the vaccinated thinking they didn't have to worry about spread!

Not a shocker because after 4-6 weeks, Delta spiked in the US faster in Europe! Simple probability, as countless MDs with statistical (math or engineering) backgrounds showed!

Nope, we blamed the vaccinated for lack of herd immunity. Sigh ...

We know vaccines work, this is about minimal effectiveness of masks countered with the fact that people were told they were going to kill their grandmother if they didn't mask up everywhere

Sure, its an absolute joke that we aren't swimming in N95 masks right now. We are facing the greatest threat to our well being for going on 3 years now, and we haven't sent a couple N94 or KN94 masks to every household along with a test or two every month with instructions to wear these out in public and take the test and quarantine if you're positive? Sure there are right wing nuts jobs that won't follow these basic compassionate acts, but most people are good at heart and can band together to help get through.

This falls on both administrations at this point. We are going to have a million dead Americans because of this and no one is batting an eye.

• Haha
Reactions: KNIGHTTIME^
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT