ADVERTISEMENT

With Mueller's report expected within Q1, what result would make you demand Trump's impeachment?

fried-chicken

Diamond Knight
Jan 27, 2011
To me, if he instructed or was aware of people in his campaign working with a hostile foreign government to harm americans or if he obstructed justice.

If none of that happened I don't think it's appropriate for him to be impeached. This is a very moderate stance. I'm excited to get other posters on the record on this topic. How much would it take for you to support impeachment?

To me, if he instructed or was aware of people in his campaign working with a hostile foreign government to harm americans or if he obstructed justice.

If none of that happened I don't think it's appropriate for him to be impeached. This is a very moderate stance. I'm excited to get other posters on the record on this topic. How much would it take for you to support impeachment?
Actual proof of collusion of Trump first hand sitting down with Putin scheming to destroy the United States of America. Anything short of that is BS.

Actual proof of collusion of Trump first hand sitting down with Putin scheming to destroy the United States of America. Anything short of that is BS.
How about if he FaceTimed Putin and didn't plot to destroy the US but just plotted crimes to commit against US civilians and then those crimes happened?

Reactions: NinjaKnight
what result would make you demand Trump's impeachment?

Since we've already learned Mueller has evidence that Manafort was giving Russian agents GOP campaign polling data for crying out loud, the "no collusion" crowd is standing on awfully shaky ground. My gut tells me that Mueller's final report is going to be about as ugly as it gets.

That said, I'm not wild about the prospect of basically shutting down the Congress to play the impeach and try to convict the President game. Best case scenario Trump pardons all of his family members before high-tailing it out of town. Otherwise, my advice would be to hold our noses and pray we can elect a mature, mentally-stable adult to the White House in 2020.

*crickets* I suppose everyone is too distracted by the government shutdown to take notice, classic distract and deflect tactics.

*crickets* I suppose everyone is too distracted by the government shutdown to take notice, classic distract and deflect tactics.
No one wants to go on the record and say what finding would be too much for them because they know it's going to be bad and they want to be able to spin out of it.

No one wants to go on the record and say what finding would be too much for them because they know it's going to be bad and they want to be able to spin out of it.

I love that we have 85 on record completely lying about saying he didn't support an Emergency Declaration by Trump when it looked like Trump wasn't going to issue one. Now I can't wait for 85 to blindly support Trump when he does issue one, making it three lies in one.

Any law broken, any impeachable proven offense, any collusion, and perjury.....impeach! Any

Reactions: fried-chicken
If he gave Hillary the money to funnel to Steele for the fake dossier with Russian collusion, he should be impeached.

Lol I predicted this would be a left wing circle jerk and I look at the posters ITT and confirm my every prediction

I have come to expect juvenile reactions to all kinds of news stories here. But when the story is potential treason committed by individuals at the highest levels of our government, I would hope for a more concerned response to that dire possibility than to characterize it as "a left wing circle jerk."

One can only imagine what nonsense the Usual Suspects here will start spouting when the Final Report from the Mueller investigation is released.

I have come to expect juvenile reactions to all kinds of news stories here. But when the story is potential treason committed by individuals at the highest levels of our government, I would hope for a more concerned response to that dire possibility than to characterize it as "a left wing circle jerk."

One can only imagine what nonsense the Usual Suspects here will start spouting when the Final Report from the Mueller investigation is released.

You ready to come apologize to Fab for lying about why you labeled him a racist?

More distract and deflect tactics, obviously some have learned well from Fox and Donnie boy about how to point conversation to something else (butthurt liberals) when the topic is too hard to hear (actual findings of possible collusion)

I guess bringing up "butthurt liberals" makes for a more developed critical discussion of current events.

More distract and deflect tactics, obviously some have learned well from Fox and Donnie boy about how to point conversation to something else (butthurt liberals) when the topic is too hard to hear (actual findings of possible collusion)

I guess bringing up "butthurt liberals" makes for a more developed critical discussion of current events.

There’s been not one leak of any fact that points to collusion, but by all means keep spinning in your delusion while you hope that Daddy Mueller gives you guys something to go into hysterics over

Extra butt hurt. Hope you're enjoying the great economy though.

How do you guys survive walking around triggered all day.

Reactions: UCFKnight85
There’s been not one leak of any fact that points to collusion..

Good grief, the evidence of collusion with the Russians that already exists is staggering---and we haven't even gotten to Mueller's report for crying out loud.

Have you forgotten George Papadopoulos? He's the campaign rep who met with a Russian agent to obtain dirt on Hillary Clinton and then lied about it to the FBI. No collusion there, right?

How about Michael "Lock her up" Flynn? He contacted the Russians and told them to not worry about US sanctions by Obama because he'd 'take care' of the problem once Trump took office. No collusion there, right?

How about Paul Manafort? We've now heard that Mueller has evidence that he gave confidential GOP polling information to the Russians. No collusion there, right?

But let's stick our collective heads in the sand and ignore all the signs that an enemy government (Russia no less) worked with one of our two major political campaigns to destroy our democracy from the inside out.

Ronald Reagan must be rolling over in his grave to witness the way his Republican Party has sucked up to Putin and ignored all of his evil shenanigans.

I can imagine the smug smile on Putin's face as he admires the way he's played the divisions that exist between our two parties like a fiddle to get what he wants from the U.S. And the best part (from his perspective) is that he did it right under our noses with the knowledge that any push back would be vigorouly defended by his Red Hat puppet mouthpieces. When we speak up about our democracy being threatened, we're told this is really all about an "angry mob of leftys" playing games. Yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight guys. [eyeroll]

Good grief, the evidence of collusion with the Russians that already exists is staggering---and we haven't even gotten to Mueller's report for crying out loud.

Have you forgotten George Papadopoulos? He's the campaign rep who met with a Russian agent to obtain dirt on Hillary Clinton and then lied about it to the FBI. No collusion there, right?

How about Michael "Lock her up" Flynn? He contacted the Russians and told them to not worry about US sanctions by Obama because he'd 'take care' of the problem once Trump took office. No collusion there, right?

How about Paul Manafort? We've now heard that Mueller has evidence that he gave confidential GOP polling information to the Russians. No collusion there, right?

But let's stick our collective heads in the sand and ignore all the signs that an enemy government (Russia no less) worked with one of our two major political campaigns to destroy our democracy from the inside out.

Ronald Reagan must be rolling over in his grave to witness the way his Republican Party has sucked up to Putin and ignored all of his evil shenanigans.

I can imagine the smug smile on Putin's face as he admires the way he's played the divisions that exist between our two parties like a fiddle to get what he wants from the U.S. And the best part (from his perspective) is that he did it right under our noses with the knowledge that any push back would be vigorouly defended by his Red Hat puppet mouthpieces. When we speak up about our democracy being threatened, we're told this is really all about an "angry mob of leftys" playing games. Yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight guys. [eyeroll]
The hardliners don't know about any of this because Papa Hannity doesn't feed it to them :cry:...

The hardliners don't know about any of this because Papa Hannity doesn't feed it to them :cry:...

Well it won't be long now before they find out when the Mueller investigation is completed and his report presented.

When the sh*t hits the fan, it'll give huckers like Alex Jones a brand-new conspiracy theory to market to the gullible 'Joe Sixpacks' of the country: Mueller is...gasp!...part of a covert, Obama-led, Deep State Government within a Government hell bent on stealing the legitimate power away from our poor, beleaguered President. Does that sound about right?

I wish to hell this was a joke but I'm probably going to end up being prophetic. :)

I know your intelligence is questionable but you do realize that collusion is not a crime right? If it were Hillary, Donna Brazile, Wasserman-Schultz and Robby Mook would all be in jail right now for not only colluding to rig the democratic primary but actually carrying out the deed.

I understand you think you belong in this conversation but as a moderator you should sit out, as someone with little knowledge of laws and facts, you definitely should sit it out.

I know your intelligence is questionable but you do realize that collusion is not a crime right? If it were Hillary, Donna Brazile, Wasserman-Schultz and Robby Mook would all be in jail right now for not only colluding to rig the democratic primary but actually carrying out the deed.

I understand you think you belong in this conversation but as a moderator you should sit out, as someone with little knowledge of laws and facts, you definitely should sit it out.
You're dumb as shit.

Collusion to commit a crime is a crime. Collusion to "rig" the Democratic primary (whatever that means) is not a crime.

...you do realize that collusion is not a crime right?

That's super-old news. The "collusion is not a crime" talking point was the Shawn Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, FOX News, and Washington Republican party line last year.

I'm guessing that when the Mueller Report comes down next month, the charges may be more along the lines of treason, obstruction of justice, and lying to Congress and/or the FBI to cherry-pick a few of the ones that are, you know, considered real crimes.

Its okay, Donny boy, and Papa Hannity went from "No collusion" to "Collusion is not a crime" so it's all good as far as were concerned.

And for that matter I'd rather be a critical dissenter than a sycophant worshiping the droppings of a pathological liar.

The fact that the usual left wing butt hurt suspects here are making huge leaps and assumptions tells me all I need to know

These people are so delusional and STILL so enraged that Trump won an election that they let hate and idiocy dominate their way of thinking in obsessive hatred for the President

These people are so delusional and STILL so enraged that Trump won an election that they let hate and idiocy dominate their way of thinking in obsessive hatred for the President

Yeah, this isn't about corruption at all, right? No No No, this is all about delusional hate-filled idiot lefties who are obsessed with our amazing President who is single-handedly making America Great Again. :)

It will be interesting to see what these guys are spinning a month from now.

You're dumb as shit.

Collusion to commit a crime is a crime. Collusion to "rig" the Democratic primary (whatever that means) is not a crime.
You’re confusing collusion with conspiracy, collusion is not a federal crime no matter how much you think it is.

Last edited:
Yeah, this isn't about corruption at all, right? No No No, this is all about delusional hate-filled idiot lefties who are obsessed with our amazing President who is single-handedly making America Great Again. :)

It will be interesting to see what these guys are spinning a month from now.

You guys literally showed up here to hate and rage about Trump daily. Certain people admitted they use this board simply as way to rage at anyone who dares not obsessively hate Trump daily.

You’re delusional so it’s not a leap to say that you are carrying some level of dangerous obsession for the president

You guys literally showed up here to hate and rage about Trump daily. Certain people admitted they use this board simply as way to rage at anyone who dares not obsessively hate Trump daily.

You’re delusional so it’s not a leap to say that you are carrying some level of dangerous obsession for the president

You going to threaten to call the Secret Service on him, like you did for me :joy::joy::joy:

Everyone knows you are the next Angry White Shooter. Terrifying that someone with your anger issues is allowed to own firearms.

[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

This entire thread requires a bump since the gems from @fried-chicken and @DaShuckster are predictably, too good not to review again.

So many assurances of COLLUSION! from these two. So wrong yet again.

Just read through this thread and witness how assured these really smart guys were that Mueller was going to drop a bombshell on Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT