ADVERTISEMENT

With Mueller's report expected within Q1, what result would make you demand Trump's impeachment?

[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

This entire thread requires a bump since the gems from @fried-chicken and @DaShuckster are predictably, too good not to review again.

So many assurances of COLLUSION! from these two. So wrong yet again.

Just read through this thread and witness how assured these really smart guys were that Mueller was going to drop a bombshell on Trump.
No one has seen the report. You think it's not bad? I love this high speed victory lap you're taking right now. Have at it. When the report comes out these will be great bumps.

How about if he FaceTimed Putin and didn't plot to destroy the US but just plotted crimes to commit against US civilians and then those crimes happened?

Or here's another 'hypothetical:' What if Trump met with Putin and asked for everybody on his team, including his American translator, to leave the room leaving only a Russian translator to be with the two?

Or here's another 'hypothetical:' What if Trump met with Putin and asked for everybody on his team, including his American translator, to leave the room leaving only a Russian translator to be with the two?
What if Donald Trump was repeatedly approached by Russia about hacking Hillary and never reported anything to the FBI? That would be wild too.

What if Donald Trump was repeatedly approached by Russia about hacking Hillary and never reported anything to the FBI? That would be wild too.

Apparently, if you use a middle-man like Roger Stone who acts as a go-between between Russia / wikileaks and the Trump Campaign on the release of hacked DNC emails, it's all good.

And besides, there was never a quid pro quo!!!

What was that? Manafort gave Russian Intelligence Trump campaign polling data?

Oops, nevermind.

These guys get royally embarrassed and yet they keep on with a narrative that was just destroyed by Mueller.

Unreal. TDS is a bitch!

Reactions: fabknight
This is from another thread but such a gem, I had to reshare here. Look at this. [laughing]

All of this spin coming from the Trumpsters is designed to minimize the legal implications of Trump's actions and make it all about partisan politics. It's like saying that Tricky Dicky's Watergate shenanigans were actually all about 'Those Democrats out to get him.'

Like slavery back in the day, the Trumpsters would have you all believe that the Muehler Report won't be about criminal wrong-doing but a 'partisan hit job against our poor, embattled President.' The little Trumpsters are supposed to get riled up enough to grab their guns and argue this is worthy of a Civil War.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I wonder if Der Shookster is more shook and bitchy woke over no collusion or the smirking teenager WHO SMIRKED AND BELONGS IN JAIL!!!!!

Please tell us all. We are dying to know. And save the toadie troll bit.

I wonder if Der Shookster is more shook and bitchy woke over no collusion or the smirking teenager WHO SMIRKED AND BELONGS IN JAIL!!!!!

Please tell us all. We are dying to know. And save the toadie troll bit.

Lol it’s been a horrible couple months for Shookster

This is from another thread but such a gem, I had to reshare here.

Well I'll be damned, I really nailed it!!! Thanks for sharing, 85.

All of this spin coming from the Trumpsters (like this weekend's Barr Letter) WAS designed to minimize the legal implications of Trump's actions and make it all about partisan politics.

Once that Congress gets its hands on the Muehler Report, it will be interesting to see if the evidence leads to some "different interpretations" than the brief synopsis Barr gave us.

But if there are, rest assured that Trump will holler from the hills that 'Those Democrats out to get me.'

Well I'll be damned, I really nailed it!!! Thanks for sharing, 85.

All of this spin coming from the Trumpsters (like this weekend's Barr Letter) WAS designed to minimize the legal implications of Trump's actions and make it all about partisan politics.

Once that Congress gets its hands on the Muehler Report, it will be interesting to see if the evidence leads to some "different interpretations" than the brief synopsis Barr gave us.

But if there are, rest assured that Trump will holler from the hills that 'Those Democrats out to get me.'

Convenient you keep leaving out Rosenstein who concurred with all parts of the Barr memo. Democrats loved Rosenstein and hailed him as a hero- is that gone now? He’s just a Trump partisan lackey shielding him?

Every time you go to this talking point it gets more pathetic dude.

Convenient you keep leaving out Rosenstein who concurred with all parts of the Barr memo.

Hmmm, do they both work in the Trump Administration?

This Barr business is like listening to the UCF-Duke basketball game on the radio with Duke's play-by-play announcers and being told that, in their opinion, the officiating down the stretch was all above-board and beyond reproach.

Wouldn't you want to actually see the action for yourself and make your own determination?

Hmmm, do they both work in the Trump Administration?

This Barr business is like listening to the UCF-Duke basketball game on the radio with Duke's play-by-play announcers and being told that, in their opinion, the officiating down the stretch was all above-board and beyond reproach.

Wouldn't you want to actually see the action for yourself and make your own determination?

Sometimes admitting failure is the best course of action if you want to be taken seriously, but its your brand at stake

Sometimes admitting failure is the best course of action if you want to be taken seriously, but its your brand at stake
shookster has a long history of not owning up to past posting failures.
calling fab a racist
covington kids
russian collusion
i feel like there was something else.

Didn't he fall for the Jussie fake hate crime?

No. But given the way you guys operate, that’s sure to be added to your list anyway. My smackdowns of your candy Red Hat asses are so frequent and so complete that you have to wave a list of ANYTHING you perceive to be a victory to make yourselves feel better despite the absence of actual facts.

But I DIDN’T anticipate that Muehler wouldn’t (apparently) be stronger in his condemnation of Trump’s obstruction of justice or Barr’s brilliant ploy to gain the upper hand before the report was ever given to Congress. So you’re welcome to bash me for these failings of mine.

But sometimes — particularly in politics— losing a big battle like this one can steel voters’ resolve and actually pave the way for ultimate victory in 2020.

Didn't he fall for the Jussie fake hate crime?

He also fell for the Covington kid hoax pushed by lefties and the media and has refused to back down from his belief of a Fake News story.

Just like he's now choosing not to believe the findings of the Mueller report, and is attempting to pathetically convince himself that Barr and Rosenstein have both, overnight, become hyper partisan Trump lackeys who have deliberately lied about the Mueller findings to cover for their good bud Trump. You can see him pushing this hilarious conspiracy theory in almost every thread now.

Shookster is Shook

shookster has a long history of not owning up to past posting failures.
calling fab a racist
covington kids
russian collusion
i feel like there was something else.
Yea, unfortunately people react in two ways: owning mistakes or admitting to being wrong which usually leads someone to learn and grow, or

Point fingers and blame others hysterically. In real life this probably puts shookster in the bottom income bracket

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT