ADVERTISEMENT

Would it be against the rules to schedule us vs CFP Champ in 2 weeks?

People throw the NCAA out a lot as the problem, when the truth is, they have nothing to do with the playoffs. However, in this case, it would be the NCAA that stops this. They do determine/limit the number of games that can be played.

People throw the NCAA out a lot as the problem, when the truth is, they have nothing to do with the playoffs. However, in this case, it would be the NCAA that stops this. They do determine/limit the number of games that can be played.
At the least I think we helped in needing to expand playoffs to at least 6. Although I think it should be 8.

Well we missed a game due to hurricane and Bama didn’t play in their conference championship game so we both have space available, haha

Ala wont play us, they have not since we beat them at Ala. They want to play G4 weaklings and mercers instead.
I expect they beat GA., and claim their national invitational title, while deep down knowing UCF is the real National champ.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT