ADVERTISEMENT

Yet another shooter stopped

Can we please point out that in a thread titled "Yet another shooter stopped," we also get (from the insane OP to boot):

How about I come over and blow your ****ing brains out mother****er?!

You can't even make this shit up.

Last edited:
We completely screw that up as well by combining the overzealous 2 Ammendment worshippers with rednecks and the Wild West. Or in this case, rural upstate New York
Or Kansas City. Who knew ringing somebody's doorbell could be so dangerous?

Enjoying the continued circle-jerk in here ... having fun boys?
^^^^^. No self-control

“I’m done!!””

You can’t stay away, because we are so in your small mind, but big, fat, head

^^^^^. No self-control

“I’m done!!””

You can’t stay away, because we are so in your small mind, but big, fat, head
NO SELF-CONTROL ON MESSAGE BOARDS AND SURE AS SHIT HAS NO SELF-CONTROL AT GOLDEN CORRAL AND OTHER BUFFETS!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
The usual "we need more GOOD GUYS with GUNS to stop the bad guys."

That's probably why a New Mexico homeowner brandished a gun when he heard someone banging on his front door in the middle of the night.

But Police see a man in a bathrobe come to his front door with a gun and its BANG! BANG! BANG!

Can't stop idiots. But for every home owner that unlawfully shoots someone in a week ... we get 10+ lawful uses of self-defense. But no one wants to talk about lawful homicides.

Bet this scenario doesn’t happen in England. UCFmikes house either

UCFBS’s double wide? More likely than not it happens as he opens fire on the police for approaching
You guys do realize I've not only worked with both national and local law enforcement as part of my job (which is why I'm extremely familiar with the FBI AWB studies that you ignore) ...

But I have family in both law enforcement and corrections, including a disabled/diminished (both mentally and physically) brother -- a fellow UCF grad no less -- as a result of being repeatedly, physically beaten by criminals over time, correct?

So go **** yourself once again Mikes. Seriously. You are such a ****ing a-hole to an absolute level.

You guys do realize I've not only worked with both national and local law enforcement as part of my job (which is why I'm extremely familiar with the FBI AWB studies that you ignore) ...

But I have family in both law enforcement and corrections, including a disabled/diminished (both mentally and physically) brother -- a fellow UCF grad no less -- as a result of being repeatedly, physically beaten by criminals over time, correct?

So go **** yourself once again Mikes. Seriously. You are such a ****ing a-hole to an absolute level.
^^^^^^^
Checks all the boxes. You should to be institutionalized immediately or reported to the Department of Homeland Security before you shoot up a movie theater, school, or harm yourself or others

1) Anti-government
2) Anti- United States pharmaceutical companies
3) No stable job
4) Fired from multiple jobs
5) Anti-United States
6) Writing long, tangential, manifestos that make little sense
7) Angry posts with profanity aimed at others
8) Mania
9) Narcissistic Personality Disorder
10) Twitter rants that cite your own ramblings as fact and block others from commenting or responding
11) Constantly blaming others
12) Paranoid Scizophrenic personality disorder with imaginary friends
13) Threatened to come over and blow my ****ing brains out!

UCFBS said:

I hope you're now happy. 'Mission accomplished.' This board ... it's just not worth it. So go ahead and tag me all over. I'm done. I'm really done.

Even my wife wants me to sell my 2nd row, Cabana season tickets now. It's just not worth it to be here. Great job. I'm really struggling here at home over it too.

You win! Great job Mikes, you win! Winning at my house too!

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe

^^^^^^^Delusional

They continue to contact me at games

They contact me at tailgates. They DM me, even though I’m on their ignore list

They seek me out on Twitter, even though they know I’m bitter

They seek me out on LinkedIn, because they know I am a Kingpin

They seek me out. Them to me. Sometimes she and he. Them and they. To me. They do. They have told me so. To me.

They seek me out at restaurants.

They seek me out at buffets. They even bring me Lays

They seek me from afar

They seek me in my car.

They seek me out by cam

They seek me out while I’m eating GREEN EGGS AND HAM. I’m UCBSam I am!

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
It was right after the first Amazon contract worker was shot (but not killed) by a non-Amazon worker who entered the Amazon pickup lot that a second Amazon contract worker, who was armed, aimed and successfully incapacitated the shooter (who died from the gunshot wounds before police arrived).

Yet another day, and yet another shooter stopped by a citizen who was there, witnessed it, could pull, aim and end the incident. I don't think people realize, especially in a 'migrant heavy' area like SE Phoenix, where nearly 2/3rds of violent crime is by undocumented residents, that disarming the population and waiting on police will only result in more, uninhibited crime.

Armed citizens stop crimes when they are already involved as a potential victim. They are not vigilantees running off to find (and try to stop) crime. That's the job of trained police. Citizens are only involved when the crimes happen as they are eyewitnesses, so they can stop the killing right then'n there.
O.k. You got one example of an armed citizen doing good. My ante is 160 MASS shootings already this year, and a dead band kid, a dead cheer leader and a dead birthday girl all in the last three days. Just sayin…

^^^^^^^
Checks all the boxes. You should to be institutionalized immediately or reported to the Department of Homeland Security before you shoot up a movie theater, school, or harm yourself or others

1) Anti-government
3) No stable job
5) Anti-United States
8) Mania
10) Twitter rants that cite your own ramblings as fact and block others from commenting or responding
14) Phoned in a bomb threat when the chocolate fountain at his local Alabammer Golden Corral went dry!!!!!!

But no one wants to talk about lawful homicides.
You’re such a douchebag. So lawful homicides are now a good thing? Isn’t someone still dying?

Your family and wife won’t be saying that when you

“Threatened to come over and blow my ****ing brains out!”

and are sent home in a extra larger body bag when the cops shoot and kill you

There’s your lawful homicide

O.k. You got one example of an armed citizen doing good.
There are several every day. The US Media just doesn't cover them. There are, at a minimum, 60,000 cases of known deterence in any given year.

And there are over 1,000 cases of lawful homicide (self-defense). Now take out organized crime statistics (pre-pandemic), and there's not much more of unlawful homicide.

Organized crime trafficks drugs, guns and humans across any borders, accounts for 85% of unlawful homicides, inluding over 90% of teenage gun deaths. Organized crime in the US nearly doubled from $1T/year to $2T/year black market equivalent GDP. And people wonder why we have low unemployment? People had to get jobs to support their families when they lost theirs, so they went organized crime.

This is straight from the FBI. The AWB studies of '97 (of '94-96) and '00 (of '97-'99) also showed no reduction in either rates of gun crime nor rates of death per minute, based on the firearm. The FBI has long established that no rate of change differs in semi-automatic weapons, and 45 cartridges per minute is the maximum.

My ante is 160 MASS shootings already this year
No, it's only 18 (4+ killed, not including the shooter, the pre-2013 FBI, as well as EU, statitic -- this '3 injuried' is to skew statistics) in a country with 330M people. Per-capita is quite high in several EU nations too. But people like to look at 'totals' in countries with 1/5th to 1/50th the US population.

You're guilty of US Media 'surveys.' Here's a great example of this 'problem' from NPR itself ...

Heck, if we used the 'more guns means more crime,' then the US should have 100x as many, compared to EU and other nations that don't allow gun ownership much at all.

France itself has extremely stringent laws, and still has nearly as many as us per-capita. They also have a heavy migrant population that is guilty of such, and repeat offenses, much like us.

The US' main issue is the 'war on drugs.' Virtually all of the top 20 nations in per-capita gun crime (most much higher than the US) are countries south of the US that 'feed' our drug habit.

It's just like the border ... either $5K to cross or, for most people, they have to 'run' drugs, guns or humans across in lieu of payment. And that only feeds more organized crime.

and a dead band kid, a dead cheer leader and a dead birthday girl all in the last three days. Just sayin…
And what 'new laws' would prevent such?

Banning guns only takes away deterrence. How would you like organized crime to run amok in your neighborhood like the inner cities?!

Florida is only 25th per-capita among states, but has heavy organized crime compared to other states. It's only kept outside of most neighborhoods because of deterence.

There are several every day. The US Media just doesn't cover them. There are, at a minimum, 60,000 cases of known deterence in any given year.

And there are over 1,000 cases of lawful homicide (self-defense). Now take out organized crime statistics (pre-pandemic), and there's not much more of unlawful homicide.

Organized crime trafficks drugs, guns and humans across any borders, accounts for 85% of unlawful homicides, inluding over 90% of teenage gun deaths. Organized crime in the US nearly doubled from $1T/year to $2T/year black market equivalent GDP. And people wonder why we have low unemployment? People had to get jobs to support their families when they lost theirs, so they went organized crime.

This is straight from the FBI. The AWB studies of '97 (of '94-96) and '00 (of '97-'99) also showed no reduction in either rates of gun crime nor rates of death per minute, based on the firearm. The FBI has long established that no rate of change differs in semi-automatic weapons, and 45 cartridges per minute is the maximum.

No, it's only 18 (4+ killed, not including the shooter, the pre-2013 FBI, as well as EU, statitic -- this '3 injuried' is to skew statistics) in a country with 330M people. Per-capita is quite high in several EU nations too. But people like to look at 'totals' in countries with 1/5th to 1/50th the US population.

You're guilty of US Media 'surveys.' Here's a great example of this 'problem' from NPR itself ...

Heck, if we used the 'more guns means more crime,' then the US should have 100x as many, compared to EU and other nations that don't allow gun ownership much at all.

France itself has extremely stringent laws, and still has nearly as many as us per-capita. They also have a heavy migrant population that is guilty of such, and repeat offenses, much like us.

The US' main issue is the 'war on drugs.' Virtually all of the top 20 nations in per-capita gun crime (most much higher than the US) are countries south of the US that 'feed' our drug habit.

It's just like the border ... either $5K to cross or, for most people, they have to 'run' drugs, guns or humans across in lieu of payment. And that only feeds more organized crime.

And what 'new laws' would prevent such?

Banning guns only takes away deterrence. How would you like organized crime to run amok in your neighborhood like the inner cities?!

Florida is only 25th per-capita among states, but has heavy organized crime compared to other states. It's only kept outside of most neighborhoods because of deterence.
Great info, but where will Alambammer rank in the shooting rankings when you blow off Mike's head?

If your brother doesn’t like his job, tell him to get a new one. No one is forcing him to work there. And then, when you’re done doing that, go cry somewhere else.

If your brother doesn’t like his job, tell him to get a new one. No one is forcing him to work there. And then, when you’re done doing that, go cry somewhere else.
Ummm ... he cannot live without 24x7 assistance, physically and mentally. And no, the state isn't paying for that either.

Please go **** Mikes.

Ummm ... he cannot live without 24x7 assistance, physically and mentally. And no, the state isn't paying for that either.

Please go **** Mikes.
^^^^^^^

1) Anti-government
3) No stable job
5) Anti-United States
8) Mania

Please go **** Mikes.

I hope you're now happy. 'Mission accomplished.' This board ... it's just not worth it. So go ahead and tag me all over. I'm done. I'm really done.

Even my wife wants me to sell my 2nd row, Cabana season tickets now. It's just not worth it to be here. Great job. I'm really struggling here at home over it too.

Please go **** Mikes.
Ummmm I don’t care.

Why is it that you always have mikes coming out of your mouth?

How many times has this fragile, fat, baby quit this board and the dungeon? He constantly threatens to leave and does, for a week, and then comes back worse than ever. It's like an alcohol or drug addiction. Or saturated fat addiction. Homie cant shake it and clearly needs medical intervention/institutionalization.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT