ADVERTISEMENT

Yet another shooter stopped

Are you still alive? Or did someone come over and blow your ****ing brains out mother****er?!
Lol.

That mofo still has the nerve to show his fat face on any of these message boards

I’m going to use that quote against him forever or 4 1/2 years, whatever comes first

Lol.

That mofo still has the nerve to show his fat face on any of these message boards

I’m going to use that quote against him forever or 4 1/2 years, whatever comes first

giphy.gif

I hope you're now happy. 'Mission accomplished.' This board ... it's just not worth it. So go ahead and tag me all over. I'm done. I'm really done.

Even my wife wants me to sell my 2nd row, Cabana season tickets now. It's just not worth it to be here. Great job. I'm really struggling here at home over it too.

You win! Great job Mikes, you win! Winning at my house too!

Just like when you ****ing went after my employer for employing me.
Sounds like someone doesn’t have the mental capacity to keep their word. Shocking

BTW, stop with the going after the employer nonsense. Stop lying.

really struggling here at home over it too.
Waaaaaaaah. Wifey…, see there is this guy who’s on an anonymous free rivals.com message board called the Water Cooler, who’s all up in my head,

I can’t separate it from my marriage at home. I’m so mentally weak, that fantasyland has consumed me as much as I consume Whoppers

You are pathetic!!!

Waaaaaaaah. Wifey…, see there is this guy who’s on an anonymous free rivals.com message board called the Water Cooler, who’s all up in my head,

I can’t separate it from my marriage at home. I’m so mentally weak, that fantasyland has consumed me as much as I consume Whoppers

You are pathetic!!!
Dude... you're a sick ****.

And I'm not the only one who thinks so, and I don't mean just my wife.

No wonder you are obsessed with other people's marriages and you cannot limit your insults to just me.

And all you mother****ers on this board condoning this sick ****ing sh--bag really need to evaluate your position.

Seriously. This is not even defensible. I won't be the one to do anything. But some of us are damn tired of it.

Mikes, the past year you've been pissing off even people who thought you were funny on this board. Knock it off before enough of them want you banned as well.

Or worse. Again, it won't be me. But you've gotta have limits.

Dude... you're a sick ****.

And I'm not the only one who thinks so, and I don't mean just my wife.

No wonder you are obsessed with other people's marriages and you cannot limit your insults to just me.

And all you mother****ers on this board condoning this sick ****ing sh--bag really need to evaluate your position.

Seriously. This is not even defensible. I won't be the one to do anything. But some of us are damn tired of it.

Mikes, the past year you've been pissing off even people who thought you were funny on this board. Knock it off before enough of them want you banned as well.

Or worse. Again, it won't be me. But you've gotta have limits.
UCFBS said:
I hope you're now happy. 'Mission accomplished.' This board ... it's just not worth it. So go ahead and tag me all over. I'm done. I'm really done

More imaginary friends? Delusional

They continue to contact me at games

They contact me at tailgates. They DM me, even though I’m on their ignore list

They seek me out on Twitter, even though they know I’m bitter

They seek me out on LinkedIn, because they know I am a Kingpin

They seek me out. Them to me. Sometimes she and he. Them and they. To me. They do. They have told me so. To me.

They seek me out at restaurants.

They seek me out at buffets. They even bring me Lays

They seek me from afar

They seek me in my car.

They seek me out by cam

They seek me out while I’m eating GREEN EGGS AND HAM. I’m UCBSam I am!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
UCFBS said:
I hope you're now happy. 'Mission accomplished.' This board ... it's just not worth it. So go ahead and tag me all over. I'm done. I'm really done
A few people asked me... so I listened after taking a few days off.

In any case, you guys tag me any way, even if I avoid your 'funny threads.'

Doesn't matter how many times other members ask you guys to knock-it-off and stop gunking up the threads.

Don't support Mikes, even the people who used to laugh with him now consider him a pretty sick ****... and not just because of this.

LMMFAO.

"A few people asked me... so I listened after taking a few days off."

Translation: not a single person said anything because no one cares. Just like no one DMS you or comes up to you at football games. You, however, DM me, and it's cringeworthy what you have to say.

You took a few days off because you went nuts and got embarrassed. It's the story of your life.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
So, uh, yeah. Another shooter stopped last week.
This one?

Of course, she blamed the arrest on DeSantis having a vendetta against her and using a meme about lazy police as the reason for the arrest. That tweet got over 12 million views. For a blatant lie.

• Haha
Reactions: UCFBS
This one?

Of course, she blamed the arrest on DeSantis having a vendetta against her and using a meme about lazy police as the reason for the arrest. That tweet got over 12 million views. For a blatant lie.
While that is great, no, sorry, I wasn't talking about that.

• Haha
What an imbecile 😂😂😂

[IMG alt="UCFBS"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/m/0/282.jpg?1677720371[/IMG]

UCFBS

Todd's Tiki Bar​

Gold Member
Just breaking my self-ban, temporarily, to add this to this thread, and this thread alone, for those considering Silver Airways ...
Self ban or did the FBI reach out and tell him to chill the fukc out because he’s back on their top ten most likely to COME OVER AND BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT MOTHER FUKCER!!!!!!!

• Wow
You guys are perfect examples of why people don't post on this board any more, and more than just the Cooler is ****ing useless. Seriously ... go **** yourselves for constantly ****ing with people.

Geez ... **** me for making the ****ing mistake of posting anything after 10+ days. I'll still be here, because I believe in the product Brandon offers, so just keep on tagging me, like you do dozens of others.

But damn ... the pool of people 'fed up' are growing. And I'm the 'horrible person' for posting 'too much info?' I can only imagine what you guys do to my fellow authors in similar forums.

• Dislike
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
You guys are perfect examples of why people don't post on this board any more, and more than just the Cooler is ****ing useless. Seriously ... go **** yourselves for constantly ****ing with people.

Geez ... **** me for making the ****ing mistake of posting anything after 10+ days. I'll still be here, because I believe in the product Brandon offers, so just keep on tagging me, like you do dozens of others.

But damn ... the pool of people 'fed up' are growing. And I'm the 'horrible person' for posting 'too much info?' I can only imagine what you guys do to my fellow authors in similar forums.
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRY SOME MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE FED UP ARE GROWING!!!!!!!!!

THEY DM'D ME!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T SHOW THOSE MESSAGES BUT BELIEVE ME, I GOT 12, MAYBE 46!!!!!!

4.3 YEARS UNTIL THE COVID JAB KILLS ME!!!!!!!! aHHHHHHHHHHSJDSHJDFHEAFHASDFHAS FHASF hSADF HS!!~!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha

We don't tag dozens of others, dumb ass. Just you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Dungeon Member

A certain verbose Dungeonite that is on many ignore lists revived this thread to rant about Silver Airways.

UCFBS

I jumped in because I thought Xxxxx was looking for a Spring game carpool
I love it how my 'notice/warnings' from my experiences are always labeled as 'rants.' Sigh ... all the more reason I don't bother posting. Especially if I would have started a new thread ... it would have been 10x worse.

I.e., 1 post of mine turns into 10+ of insults -- utterly overpowering the scrollbar, and seeing me blamed for it all -- without even reading what I posted. No wonder most people here I talk to never post on the board, or not in response (and positive) to me! They cannot 'weather' the flak either!

I now return to being a 'lurker' until the fall, and look forward to all the insults of student-athletes, let alone coaching staff, even more than myself.

Last edited:

More imaginary friends? Delusional

“They continue to contact me at games

They contact me at tailgates. They worship me like Bill Gates

They DM me, even though I’m on their ignore list. When they do, I raise my fist.

They seek me out on Twitter, even though they know I’m bitter

They seek me out on LinkedIn, because they know I am a Kingpin

They seek me out. Them to me. Sometimes she and he. Them and they. To me. They do. They have told me so. It’s true.

They seek me out at restaurants. They buy me croissants

They seek me out at buffets. They even bring me Lays

They seek me from afar

They seek me in my car.

They seek me out by cam

They seek me out while I’m eating GREEN EGGS AND HAM. I’m UCBSam I am!”

UCFBS is getting absolutely crushed in the Dungeon
"No wonder most people here I talk to never post on the board, or not in response (and positive) to me! They cannot 'weather' the flak either!"

Translation: I talk to no one. I make up 100% of this shit. I am a loser. I have zero social skills.

Oh, I am sure he talks to people, but "Bertha," who takes his order in the Drive-thru lane at Whataburger and Burger King does not count.

Last edited:
  • Haha
gain, you guys wonder why so many have 'checked out.'
Translation: No sense of self-awareness

From a Dungeon poster today

you obviously don't understand why all the contempt for your posts.......I am merely trying to enlighten you as to why. You can open your eyes and get it or you can continue to be oblivious and have 95% of the posters keep you on ignore or just disregard and not read any of your posts........please don't respond, I am done trying to help....back on ignore

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT