ADVERTISEMENT

You could tell there was bad blood between Frost and Harbaugh

Nope. Only link to our premium board was to the look alike thread. No one has talked about the game since Sunday.

Go check out your free board. Michigan fans are still freaking about the UCF game. Some of the most messaged threads in months. #UCFacts

Reactions: Mikesi
Go check out your free board. Michigan fans are still freaking about the UCF game. Some of the most messaged threads in months. #UCFacts
Yeah.., they are trying to say they haven't discussed it since Sunday. I'm sure they copied and pasted my posts. One fan on here said that he would. Lame.

Let me repeat facts:

1) Michigan fans are pissed that they didn't win by 50-60.

2). Michigan fans are pissed that a team coming one game off 0-12, (lowly UCF) absolutely scorched them for 275 yards at 6.0 a clip. The fabled Michigan defense. "If you take away 4 long runs they did nothing!" I'll take away the negative passing yards and it's over 300 hundred! Hahahahaha

3) If it wasn't for early special team blunders, which are correctable fairly easily, this game could have been a 16-24 point loss which is completely unacceptable for any Michigan fan to believe could have happened.

4) The fact that this is being talked about is a HUGE POSITIVE FOR UCF!

5). They would love us to destroy Maryland for obvious reasons proving that we are pretty good after all.

Last edited:
One fan said "we play Michigan 10 times and they beat us by 30-37 home and away every time."

Get back to me in 5-10 games.

I am not convinced.

Taking positives from a loss is something every team tries to do. You came to a message board of a team you despise simply to drop smack after a lopsided loss while simultaneously declaring in your first troll message that "talk is cheap." The forum is called "UCF Fan Forum" and you are neither a UCF fan, nor here to discuss football. Kindly leave.
Tell that to your douchebag UCF buddies still trolling on Michigan boards today.

51-14 #UCFailure #HitsHarderLosesEvenHarder #LMAO

Tell that to your douchebag UCF buddies still trolling on Michigan boards today.

51-14 #UCFailure #HitsHarderLosesEvenHarder #LMAO

And yet the Michigan douchbags are still coming here....

Which big game do you think Michigan will Choke away this year?

And yet the Michigan douchbags are still coming here....

Which big game do you think Michigan will Choke away this year?

When you slaughter the competition like Michigan did, it's our manifest destiny to go where we please. So easy to rile up the little peasants here.

When you slaughter the competition like Michigan did, it's our manifest destiny to go where we please. So easy to rile up the little peasants here.

Then don't bitch about UCF fans going to your board with your holier than thou attitude.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. The biggest CHOKERS in all of college football has got to be Michigan. Throughout college football history, they have choked away more BIG games than i can remember. So you bluehairs and mossbacks don't dominate anyone except the little guys you are supposed to beat. Now keep coming back and show your love, because you know who your daddy is...

Then don't bitch about UCF fans going to your board with your holier than thou attitude.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. The biggest CHOKERS in all of college football has got to be Michigan. Throughout college football history, they have choked away more BIG games than i can remember. So you bluehairs and mossbacks don't dominate anyone except the little guys you are supposed to beat. Now keep coming back and show your love, because you know who your daddy is...
You haven't won jacksh*t to go to other boards trolling. You were by far the worst team in all of college football last year and this year not much has changed. Kansas would whoop dat ass if they played. UCF fans are some of the least gracious losers I have ever seen in my life. You would think they would be numb to it by now. Sorest losers in college ball.

#UCFailures

You haven't won jacksh*t to go to other boards trolling. You were by far the worst team in all of college football last year and this year not much has changed. Kansas would whoop dat ass if they played. UCF fans are some of the least gracious losers I have ever seen in my life. You would think they would be numb to it by now. Sorest losers in college ball.

#UCFailures

Lol. I can go anywhere i want and say anything i want. You can't stop me BOY. I am your daddy. I got under your skin. You can't help but come back. Mwa ha ha ha!

Resistance is futile, you will be ASSimilated you poor little man.

Keep coming back you michigan CHOKER!

#UCFailures

My UCF fan forum name for you is now.

CHOKE Masterson

[banana]:cool2:[cheers]

Here. This should scare the baby wolverine back into his hole in the ground...

Ohio-State-Logo.jpg

Lol. I can go anywhere i want and say anything i want. You can't stop me BOY. I am your daddy. I got under your skin. You can't help but come back. Mwa ha ha ha!

Resistance is futile, you will be ASSimilated you poor little man.

Keep coming back you michigan CHOKER!
Oh mah gawd!!! Lemmy is a badass!!!
wuimp.gif

roflmao lolololol
#51-14 #UCFailures #MoralVictoriesLOL

UCFailures can't help but respond to their Michigan overlords! So sad. Are you all running out of meth to do down in Florida?

UCFailures can't help but respond to their Michigan overlords! So sad. Are you all running out of meth to do down in Florida?

No, but you keep coming back here don't you CHOKE? Can't stay away. It's tough for you to go to that ohio state board isn't it CHOKE? Or espically that MSU board? We are your daddy. Keep coming ba k to show your love. We have you now.

Sad little UCFailures wrapped around my finger. Keep responding. Please. It's making my day much more enjoyable

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT